[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck Germany
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6
File: 1460721038581.png (430 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
1460721038581.png
430 KB, 1440x2560
What the fuck Germany
>>
Germanys shoveling infront of sultan Erdogans feets is really getting too much.
>>
Said “comedian“ should have lost his job before. Sadly its the roaches who are on his ass now.
>>
The guy is a leftist SJW. I'm glad.
>>
File: triggered.jpg (11 KB, 240x210) Image search: [Google]
triggered.jpg
11 KB, 240x210
>>71025463
>Germans literally prostrate themselves and beg forgiveness before roaches
Jesus Christ can a country be any more pathetic?
>inb4 Canada
>>
File: Merkel hates Germany EU shill.gif (3 MB, 290x160) Image search: [Google]
Merkel hates Germany EU shill.gif
3 MB, 290x160
>>71025463

Yea, youre now officially caliphate status, mocking muslim leaders is punishable, soon by death.

You guys really need to get rid of her, like, this week.
>>
>>71025463

full-blown caliphate tier
>>
>>71025895

Yea, and then when someone else is arrested for laughing at him for looking like golum from lord of the rings, youl have nothing to say.

You can get hanged just like the rest of these people enforcing muslim anti-leader insulting laws in Europe etc. They are traitors to their country, she is a traitor to that citizen, he has every right to mock them, I did that myself, if weedman tried to arrest me for making fun of the Turkish leader Im pretty sure it would end with myself and maybe a few others dead.

If you will take that shit, you deserve everything you get. Arresting a EU citizen for mocking the Turkish leader should lead to the arresting officers, and their commanders, and the politicians who authorized it being tried for treason and executed in a public square.
>>
File: Gollum-Is-Erdogan.png (191 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
Gollum-Is-Erdogan.png
191 KB, 600x750
>>71026329
>>
File: islam moderates.png (451 KB, 768x1280) Image search: [Google]
islam moderates.png
451 KB, 768x1280
>>71026329

As far as Im concerned all our governments should be bombing his palace right now for a long list of reasons, like partly being behind ISIS, the Kurdish genocide, the genocides of ISIS, attacking a Russian plane and provoking a threat on all of NATO for no reason, for oppressing his people, he just randomly shuts down the internet whenever something bad happens etc.

He should be dead, any country with a conscience would have invaded Turkey and replaced him already, and yet, Merkel is supporting him. Shes just as guilty then,
>>
for months now you couldnt say in public that you are against the refugee invasion
if you did leftists would burn you alive
now that this leftists piece of shit is getting burned leftists are all up in arms >muh free speech
KARMA BITCH
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.