[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The only sensible position in 2016 is pure individualism. It
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 1456363946616.png (227 KB, 275x309) Image search: [Google]
1456363946616.png
227 KB, 275x309
The only sensible position in 2016 is pure individualism. It is the only way to live a meaningful life. Hitler might have been right back in the 30's, the Germanic race still had potential to be something great. Racial nationalism at that time made sense. But now what do you see? Cynical, apathetic, spiritless consumer drones - and even worse - they are HAPPY being like this!

Even if we defeated the Jew. Even if we kicked out all the immigrants, what would we get? Nothing meaningful or worth preserving anymore. May as well liberate yourself from things such as race or nationality if they serve no positive function in 2016.

Tl;dr leftists are shit, /pol/ is shit, save money, move to Thailand and live on the beach drinking beer and fucking whores.

Debate me.
>>
Escapism is just as bad
>>
Is that a young Michael Moore?
>>
Who is pic related?
>>
Are you Jew?
>>
>>71025196
https://www.youtube.com/user/farshnuke/videos
/britpol/'s pet
>>
Honestly don't get it. What's the run down on this guy? Don't want to watch a tl;dw vid
>>
>>71024951
>The only sensible position in 2016 is pure individualism. It is the only way to live a meaningful life.
>Hitler might have been right back in the 30's

Hitler's ideology was collectivism to the máx, even more explicitly than the communists.

>"It is thus necessary that the individual should come to realize that his own ego is of no importance in comparison with the existence of his nation; that the position of the individual ego is conditioned solely by the interests of the nation as a whole ... that above all the unity of a nation's spirit and will are worth far more than the freedom of the spirit and will of an individual. .... This state of mind, which subordinates the interests of the ego to the conservation of the community, is really the first premise for every truly human culture .... we understand only the individual's capacity to make sacrifices for the community, for his fellow man."

Adolph Hitler, 1933.
>>
>>71024951
>Racial nationalism at that time made sense.
That's because there weren't any immigrants.
At least you could try deporting them.
>>
is Gordan-posting a thing now?
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 212x238) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 212x238
>>71024951
STOP STEALING MY POSTS REEEEEEEE
>>
>>71025667
he's just some mental autist who makes hour long videos showcasing his lack of understanding of political events.
>>
>>71024951
>Tl;dr leftists are shit, /pol/ is shit, save money, move to Thailand and live on the beach drinking beer and fucking whores.

Yeh I agree

No country offers a man anything to be patriotic for

Criminals are not held to account

The rational course of action is to build a passive income and transition toward a life of leisure
>>
I agree. Theres nothing that can be salvaged considering cultural marxism has become so entrenched into our culture. And its going to get worse. Perhaps theres hope for my grand children but when it comes to our generation, we are thoroughly fucked. Might aswell stop stressin and enjoy the ride.
>>
That is on ugly motherfucker I tell you h'wut
>>
>>71025667

>green party/corbyn supporter
>autistic and has some weird hormone shit where he has ultra low testosterone and severe gynocemastia
>makes 30 minute videos that get double digit views about politics despite not actually understanding any of it
>brit/pol/ discovered him after he made an anti-ukip video in 2014 and trolled him so much he took his shirt off and shook his gigantic bitch tits on camera
>>
>>71024951
>they are HAPPY being like this!
nobodys happy
>>
Hello bitch tits. Are you blind yet? Need more wanking .t.p.?
>>
>>71024951
Comparing cultural/learned behaviour with ethnic charasteristics.

For such a thing to have changed within a few generations is pretty much impossible.
The degeneracy going on right now isn't permanent. First of all the demographics need to be secured, only after that the degeneracy can be fought off so we can strive for greatness again.
>>
Berlin during the Weimar Republic was perhaps just as awful as it is today, and Hitler still managed to rise to power, and envisioned Welthauptstadt Germania for it.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.