[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey man lets move this kid away from his friends and family at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1361859510579.jpg (220 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1361859510579.jpg
220 KB, 600x600
Hey man lets move this kid away from his friends and family at the age of 4! gonna be such a good idea!
Hey he is not feeling so good about this? He is trying to talk about it? Well yell at him! it works wonders! Who cares this is only making him push his felling away to resurface later!
Wait why does he like to escape reality and play video games so much? Better yell at him some more!
Hey why is he sad? Better yell at him some more!
What his grades are slipping? Better start yelling again! Why isn't it working? Yelling always works!?!?!?!?!?
>>
Do you want to talk about it, horizontal France?
>>
>>71024378
i just dont understand why parents like to destroy a kids life
>>
Pussy ass bitch nigga
>>
>>71024266

Stop being 14 years old and go outside
>>
lol faggot
>>
/pol/ isn't your therapist. Kill yourself if life sucks so much. Nobody wants to hear about your stupid teenager problems about how your parents don't love you.
>>
Aquafresh are you okay?

Go fap to traps and you'll feel better
>>
>>71024266
/r/ social anxiety is down the hall and to the left toothpaste
>>
>>71024537
They don't know any better.
>>
>>71024537
I have a 4 year old daughter and another daughter on the way. I see parents scream at their kids all the time for minor infractions, like picking up and analyzing a product on a store shelf.

Me:
>Sillyr girl! :) What are you looking at? Ok, time to put it back sweety

Other parents:
>I told you not to touch anything!!! Now we won't stop at McDonalds for icecream!! Are you happy?!
>>
>>71026452

and your style is exactly why millenials are such shit.

set boundaries and dont let them cross them.
>>
>>71026452
You are part of the problem
>>
>>71026452
You're not her friend, you're her father.
Yelling all the time is harmful, but being rewarding all the time is even worse.
>>
>>71026726
>>71027055
>>71027289

>Simply picking up now object to look at it, at the early age of 4, requires screaming.
>Instead of saving the yelling and beatings for real offenses.

You all are doing the same parenting I see in some niggers. Yall are fucking dumb.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.