[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So where do I flee when the developed western world collapses,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 5e4.png (73 KB, 836x982) Image search: [Google]
5e4.png
73 KB, 836x982
So where do I flee when the developed western world collapses, /pol/?

Or convince me we aren't all completely fucked due to birth rates.
>>
It will have to be Australia. We took in a wave of white South Africans when shit hit the fan there so we're prepared. Do you know how annoying South Africans are? Pretty fucking annoying. And yet we opened our doors and saved them. We can save you too. When the time comes, please don't be fucking annoying like South Africans.
>>
>>71023816
Just sit back and enjoy the ride. We're coming for you america.
>>
>>71024530
No mericunts tho
>>
>>71025089
>malaysia
>going anywhere
>>
>>71024530
Are there really huge spiders and shit everywhere? Or are there 'safe zones' without hostile wildlife? If not i think ill just move to russia or SA if i can. Im a manlet so id feel just at home in Bolivia or some shit
>>
File: 1458950172005.png (24 KB, 331x286) Image search: [Google]
1458950172005.png
24 KB, 331x286
I can help cucks settle in Brazil, just like their ancestors did. For a small fee, and a pledge to never again deny Brazilian superiority over their former shitholes.
>>
>>71025426

Harden the fuck up cunt
>>
>>71023816
Fleeing won't be an option
>>
>>71024530
Dude your country is pretty much 50% nasty Chinese people you are not a viable long term option for the superior Nordic people to settle in
>>
>>71025352
>50% chinks
>in any place to talk back to your superior
>>
>>71025546
but lad i can stand crocs and snakes and shit but not spiders
>>
I'll just go further north
>>
I'm going back home to Poland
>>
>>71023816
>Or convince me we aren't all completely fucked due to birth rates.

Remember how the world's fastest genocide was done with machetes? Remember how Cambodia killed so many ethnic minorities that they're the world's most ethnically homogenous nation? Remember how the Japs killed 10 million Chinese, and untild millions others, and people say they are the victim of the poor USA?

Nothing is impossible. And if it has to come to a Reconquista of Europe, that's just what will have to happen. And nobody will be able to scream that we're being racist cunts, because the left's throats will be slit first.
>>
>>71025426
Let me put it this way, a bunch of spiders will not rape you or your sister at a train station
>>
>>71025636
They're a quiet race and in uni they tended to hang round the printers and photocopiers mainly. You're fine as long as you're not in a hurry to photocopy something.
>>
>>71024530
Saffas are the most insufferable cunts imaginable, but they will save us all.
>>
Singapore seems alright anon.
Though these lads have a worse birthrate problem than the West, but cleverly they make up for it by just importing lots of Euros instead of lots of snackbars.
Thus solving the problem once and for all.
Once and for all.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.