[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's not on the news yet, bomb exploded in Berlin airport
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (112 KB, 786x826) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112 KB, 786x826
I'm not fucking with you guys, my source tells me that a bomb just went off in Berlin. No sure if there are any wounded or what the damage is as it just happened 10 min ago. Most likely ISIS. Stay tuned there is nothing in the news yet
>>
>>71023521
Fake and gay
>>
nice shitpost
>>
>>71023521
Hopefully but

>>71023580
This prolly
>>
your """""""" source """"""""""
>>
>>71023521
> My source
You mean your LSD laced burger?
>>
http://mobil.berliner-zeitung.de/berlin/entwarnung-am-flughafen-tegel--verdaechtiger-koffer-ungefaehrlich-23893948
>>
>>71023843
We don't read nazi
>>
>>71023521
>my source tells me

When the special sauce starts talking to you, I think we can assume you've eaten enough burgers today lad.
>>
>>71023843
..soo a harmless suitcase?
>>
Source: Github
>>
What was the target?
>>
>>71023902
>we don't read nazi
You could if you'd fought for the right side.
>>
>>71023902
It says that a suspicious suitcase at the airport was found to be harmless
>>
fok wat
>>
>>71024132
10/10 bantz, Hans
>>
I'm not fucking around unlike many le epic trolls on this fucking board. Something went off less than half hour ago, definitely an explosive device of sorts. I hope it's ISIS, that would be a gift from heaven. Germany is overdue anyway
>>
>>71023521
Forgot to add: I'm talking about berlin airport
>>
>>71024343
danke
>>
>>71023521
>Berlin
That's just their culture enriching the people of Germany.

Diversity is strength!
>>
What's the point of attacking Europe anymore? No matter how awful it is they just accept it as the new normal and call for more refugees. If I was a terrorist I'd be getting pretty pissed at this point. You just have to keep killing more and more people for anyone to notice and even then, the euros just say it was their fault for being racist.
>>
>>71024132
Damn
>>
>>71024882
Shit has to reach a breaking point esepecially when kids die.
>>
One bomb is not enough
>>
Maybe the Germans need to start their pamphlet making. If migrants are not used to German culture they are going to bomb stuff thinking it's ok
>>
>>71024970
Or when they attack the US.

Some Anon put it beautifully once that if we ever got another 9/11 scale attack people would be so angry they would be willing to nuke the entire region. Make sure it NEVER happened again.
>>
>>71023521
FAKE
>>
>>71024132

Reported.
>>
>>71024458
There are two airports in Berlin you nigger. You've also already been proven fake.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.