[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Proclaims to be red-pilled, still fail to realize that the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 13
File: 1459295448279.jpg (3 MB, 4984x2957) Image search: [Google]
1459295448279.jpg
3 MB, 4984x2957
>Proclaims to be red-pilled, still fail to realize that the presidential election (and everything that revolves around it) is nothing but a diversion to keep people busy arguing/researching trivial shit that ultimately doesn't matter, since the system is rigged and high-tier politicians are nothing but puppets.

Just look at the threads on this board. At least 80% (rough estimate) is about the US presidential election (or that of other countries). The time you devote to this shit is better placed elsewhere, discussing the real issues.

I mean, it's like you people don't even realize that you are being played.

Pic unrelated.
>>
>>71023437

>researching

That's a funny joke.
>>
>>71023437
>proclaims to be red-pilled but still wastes his life trying to change the mind of others rather than focusing enjoying his own life

there is literally no difference between you and any other naive idealist
>>
>>71023437
Din avundsjuka negerhora.
The presidential election is the greatest show on earth!
We have our burgers and we have our election circus, what else do you need, fellow Neo-Roman citizen?
>>
>>71023713
>>proclaims to be red-pilled but still wastes his life trying to change the mind of others rather than focusing enjoying his own life
You assume I'm a hedonist. I have no interest in simply "enjoying life".
>>
I didn't realize that /pol/ is the only place where important things happen and are talked about. Thanks for showing us, I'm now going to become a janitor and ban everyone.
>>
>>71023850
exactly, its entertainment, nothing else

>>71023857
and there lays your problem, you are a mere tool wasting your life in futile effort to make a world a better place because it feels good to you

a complete slave to your programming, a blue pilled pleb
>>
>>71024027
>exactly, its entertainment, nothing else
If you genuinely believe the majority of /pol/ users see it as mere entertainment you are delusional.
>and there lays your problem, you are a mere tool wasting your life in futile effort to make a world a better place because it feels good to you
I have no interest in trying to make the world a "better place". It will continue to go downhill for quite a good while. I am interested in making people realize the truth. You are a hedonist who just keep playing into the hands of those in power, not giving a hoot about your friend or family.
>a complete slave to your programming, a blue pilled pleb
That's rich, coming from the guy who think life is about "enjoying yourself".
>>
>>71024004
>I didn't realize that /pol/ is the only place where important things happen and are talked about.
No, but that doesn't remove the fact that there are still plenty of people who come here that exact reason. Should this board turn into reddit just because you have another outlet where you find information?
>>
>>71024454
Why should an entire board bend because Cuckden wants it to?

The US Election is the most important election in the world, whether or not you like it. That means it's going to have a lot of attention paid to it here. No one's keeping you here, you can always go to another chan focused bull prepping and rights-stripping.
>>
>>71024258
and how is not being obsessed about "the truth" and trying to spread it not trying to make the world a better place exactly? you believe world is worse with people not knowing your "truth" hence you are actively trying to change that
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 750x1334
>>71023437
What the hell is up with these based swedes lately? I love it

But yeah, if you think Trump or Bernie will save the country you're a fucking mong.

>""""""""democracy"""""""
>voting
>>
>>71024597
>The US Election is the most important election in the world
Your response is the exact reason I made this thread. Read my OP and use your head this time.

>and how is not being obsessed about "the truth" and trying to spread it not trying to make the world a better place exactly?
The world and its people are two entirely different things.
>>
>>71024869
>quit talking about the election
>Waaaah

This is literally your argument. Nothing else.
>>
>>71023437
>not realizing it's only half rigged
Ultimate fuck up
It's just rigged enough that people get what they want out of it but not rigged enough to remove the illusion from the people
The fact that you don't realize this is SAD and shows your ignorance on American politics

Ultimately this election is showing just how rigged everything is though
All the way down to the media
If you can't respect for the awakening it's caused I don't know if you belong here
Americans are more distrustful of the media every single day
That's a feat that no other event could cause
>>
>>71023437
>>71024858
>still doesn't get it
6 months
It's been about half a year since this board (fuck even the site in general too) jumped on the Trump train and people and people still don't get

S A D
>>
>>71024869
>The world and its people are two entirely different things.

and here comes the strawmans

no one is talking about the fucking environment or nature here so stop acting like a retard, of course if someone mentions the world in this context they mean the people of this world
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 500x500
>>71024934
They still don't get it's all about the kikes so who fucking cares, you're dumb as fuck if you think anything lasting will happen.

If you want to see actual change you need to see blood spill on the steps of the Capitol
>>
>>71023437
You are a Swede
Everything you say is invalid
>>
>>71025101
Stop trying to false flag the right. How much are you being paid per post?
>>
>>71025101
It doesn't matter if they don't see that
The fact is this is election is a fucking rare event

You will likely never see another election like this in your life
Just the amount of shit that has occurred and keeps occurring is ridiculous
I don't know how someone can browse this board and not see this election cycle as a monumental one
>>
>>71025148
>falling for the left/right dichotomy

Holy shit anon.

http://theatticlight.net/posts/The-Right-Left-Spectrum-is-a-Political-Delusion/
>>
>>71024920
>Wah the swede is trying to remove muh political threads, waaah
That's your argument.
>>71024934
>It's just rigged enough that people get what they want out of it but not rigged enough to remove the illusion from the people
It's either rigged or it isn't. Media brainwashing or bias does not equal rigged. I am talking about the kind of rigged that renders voting irrelevant. Not to mention that all high-tier politicians are mere puppets, serving another master.

>Americans are more distrustful of the media every single day
Is that so? I'd say they just go from mainstream media to media outlets that hold contrary views, not realizing that they are controlled by the exact same people. Controlled opposition.
>>
>>71023437
>swede
>refugees
>rapes
You've got no room to talk, faggot.
>>
File: 1460651812174.jpg (61 KB, 720x529) Image search: [Google]
1460651812174.jpg
61 KB, 720x529
>>71025144
>>71025436
>>
>>71023437
But this is the only reason i support Trump, the more the establishment rigs the game against him ghe more people realize that the game is rigged.
>>
>>71025257
>still false flagging

News outlets don't come here, you know.
>>
>>71025081
>and here comes the strawmans
You've been strawmanning since your first post so don't even go there.
>no one is talking about the fucking environment or nature here so stop acting like a retard, of course if someone mentions the world in this context they mean the people of this world
Read the Bible sometime and you'll understand what I'm talking about.
>>
>>71025244
And after the election ends, people will go back to their 9-5, buy that new apple product, and chat about their day on social media while telling themselves "next time I'll vote republican/democrat"
>>
>>71025642
>read the Quran

Fixed that you for, Hakeem.
>>
>>71025556
He is controlled opposition. He was put in place so people like you think you still have a chance to make a difference through the political process.
>>
>>71025666
>666
Satan telling me to read his holy book. Priceless.
>>
>>71023437
showing a shocking level of ignorance as to how our political system actually plays out vs. how the illuminati wants it to play out

if the media and the movers and shakers always had their way we'd be looking at a Jeb! vs. Clinton (unopposed by Bernie in the primary), Romney would've won, and net neutrality wouldn't exist anymore, just for starters

even to this day politicians piss off their electorate at their own risk, because if they do it bad enough they are guaranteed to not be reelected

and to claim that most of the people that got to the level of being even a nominee is rigged is a disservice to the people who have sacrificed it all to get there

Clinton wouldn't be there if not for Bill, but Bill wouldn't have gotten there if everything were rigged

Sanders, lol if everything were rigged he'd be assassinated by now

Trump started with a small loan of a million dollars (lol) but credit where credit is due, he hasn't completely squandered his family's fortune

money doesn't vote anon, people vote, and people are waking the fuck up. This is just the beginning, wait until next midterms/the next presidential election. So sit down Swede
>>
File: 1452339195178.jpg (82 KB, 822x562) Image search: [Google]
1452339195178.jpg
82 KB, 822x562
>>71025835
>showing a shocking level of ignorance as to how our political system actually plays out vs. how the illuminati wants it to play out
Pic related
>Trump is not controlled opposition
Wew lad
>>
>>71025368
I don't think I'll be able to convince you that it's not rigged
Why do you think it's completely rigged?
Do you think Trump, Bernie, and Hillary are all the same candidates?
Do you think their presidencies will be the same?
Why do you think that?

Do you even have an understanding of the workings of various American political ideologies and how thought in America has been shifting for awhile now?

I'm not seeing people to switch to fix news lad
I'm seeing people criticizing media and government openly
People are very dissatisfied
We've had over 2 decades of the same presidency

>>71025643
This is true
If we were living in 2012
But we arent

We have a Jacksonian populist running
We haven't had that in a long while lad
>>
>>71024858
>not fighting the banks
>not MAGA

not gonna make it
>>
>>71026071
Fox* news
>>
File: 1439430669447s.jpg (3 KB, 125x93) Image search: [Google]
1439430669447s.jpg
3 KB, 125x93
>>71025666
>>71025666
you sneaky motherfucker satan
>>
>>71026056
Lad Trump is not controlled opposition
The Republican party is yes but Trump is not

I think your problem is that you've dipped too far into extremeism
You honestly sound like a raving Marxist who claims everything that doesn't agree with them is bourgeois
>>
File: image.jpg (178 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
178 KB, 1024x683
>>71026302
Good goy
>>
>>71026071
>Why do you think it's completely rigged?
Better question: Why do you think it isn't?
>Do you think Trump, Bernie, and Hillary are all the same candidates? Do you think their presidencies will be the same?
Of course they won't be exactly the same, but it doesn't matter because those in power can still go through with their agenda. You worry about trivial shit like "omg Sanders will give free education" or "Trump will build a wall". These things don't matter. Degeneracy will still be pushed, regardless of who wins the presidential election.
>I'm seeing people criticizing media and government openly
They've been doing that for a long time in Sweden, but people still blind to see. Also, see >>71025368
>People are very dissatisfied.We've had over 2 decades of the same presidency
Plenty of people have always been "dissatisfied". They think the next election will be THE ONE that makes a difference.
>>
>>71026456
Yes and?
Do you think Trump should have yelled "Fuck the Jews the like bastards"?
You really don't understand politics do you?
>>
>>71026302
His daughter and grandchild are jewish. He target muslims, not jews. I mean it couldn't be any more obvious. You think he's just gonna go "Oh btw, its jews who we need to fight, not muslims" if and when he becomes president?
>>
>>71026569
He's literally doing that but with muslims. Is there a difference? Both gets you ostracized by the mainstream.
>>
>>71026556
Because American politics is based on the illusion of choice
In order to hold this illusion the instruments for choice have to be there

Degeneracy is a trivial matter
Politics have very little power in that at the moment
It's all media and people are more and more distrustful of that

If you truly think this election is the same then explain the numbers
Explain the hysteria

Again I think you just really don't understand American politics
America will never produce a Hitler or a Stalin
The closest we've gotten is FDR and even then he was hardly either of them

You have a severe misunderstanding of America and the American mindset to its core
>>
>>71024258

le uninterested in everything but still judgamental faggot

had to be a swede, stfu cuk
>>
>>71027053
Might want to read the entire post, sub-human trash.
>>
>>71026667
>>71026737
>he thinks muslims have the same political power as jews
Kek
>>
>>71023437
Why would the system purposely put people like trump and Sanders into the mix since that puts the idea in citizens heads that the system IS a problem.

If they controlled things so extensively they wouldn't let people against their brainwashing run for presidency
>>
>>71023437>>71023437
Why would the system purposely put people like trump and Sanders into the mix since that puts the idea in citizens heads that the system IS a problem.

If they controlled things so extensively they wouldn't let people against their brainwashing run for presidency
>>
>>71027159
And they certainly wouldn't let them get this big

If everything was truly controlled you'd see a cuckservative complaining about big government while doing nothing about it like we've had for the past 2 decades

I think the Swede is just confused about the American system
I can understand why
Euros don't understand a government that's been able to last as long as America's
Especially one that's as insular minded as America's
>>
>>71027041
>Because American politics is based on the illusion of choice.
So you're basically just confirming what I said? There is no choice? It's all rigged?
>Degeneracy is a trivial matter.
Really now? You must be an atheist.
>Politics have very little power in that at the moment
Who legalized gay marriage? I forgot.
>If you truly think this election is the same then explain the numbers
What numbers? Hysteria? Are you referring to media hysteria? They got you right where you want you if that's the case. "Oy vey, if the bad goyim think that media and leaders are worried about Trump, maybe they'll think he's the real deal."
>Again I think you just really don't understand American politics
You don't understand controlled opposition and brainwashing.
>You have a severe misunderstanding of America and the American mindset to its core
You have a severe misunderstanding of the jews and their influence/power.
>>
>>71027118
>he thinks muslims have the same political power as jews
If the jews wanted Trump gone, he'd be gone. He wouldn't even have made it into the political process to begin with. They will cut-off anyone who is a big threat to their agenda. They won't make the same mistake twice.
>>
>>71026667
It must break your little neo-nazi heart that everybody doesn't think the world revolves around Jews.
>>
>>71027159
>If they controlled things so extensively they wouldn't let people against their brainwashing run for presidency
What part of high-tier politicians being nothing but puppets is hard for you to understand? It doesn't matter if any presidential candidate is "against their brainwashing".
>>
>>71027608
I'm not even a neo-nazi. I'm a "christian".
>>
>>71027384
>And they certainly wouldn't let them get this big
What. Part. Of. CONTROLLED. Opposition. Is. Hard. To. Understand?
We have the same thing in Sweden. SD is blowing up, but they are also jew sympathisers and controlled opposition. "Neo-nazis", racists and people who don't support mass-immigration in general don't see it though. They are blind just like you.
>>
>>71027744
I'm going to level with you bruh.
You seem very agitated about the fact that people aren't attacking the man behind the curtain.

What you don't get is that until recently people didn't get that there was even a curtain, let alone the fact that there's a man behind it. This election is breaking down the sheetrock wall that's in front of the curtain that the man is behind. Until that sheetrock is busted down you can't even get to the man behind the curtain.

So calm your butt Swede, the system is shaking itself apart at the seams.
>>
>>71028100
I guess we'll find out.
>>
File: 1456791395430.jpg (88 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
1456791395430.jpg
88 KB, 540x720
>>71023437
>the presidential election (and everything that revolves around it) is nothing but a diversion

Not this time. This situation is unprecedented. The world is accelerating towards dystopia and this is probably the last chance to stop it.

If anyone but trump gets in we're all completely fucked.
>>
>>71029073
Get it in your head. Nothing can change western civilization except a revolution. People like you, who still think a difference can be made through the political process, are a part of the problem.
>>
File: 1449049274494.jpg (78 KB, 380x530) Image search: [Google]
1449049274494.jpg
78 KB, 380x530
>>71029508
Fuck you nigger
>>
File: 1460648611534.png (205 KB, 505x431) Image search: [Google]
1460648611534.png
205 KB, 505x431
>>71029752
Singaporean calling a swede nigger.
>>
File: major zero.jpg (25 KB, 851x571) Image search: [Google]
major zero.jpg
25 KB, 851x571
>>71029508
>accelerationism
i see where you're coming from, but it seems like we have one last chance to right America's course. I'd like to take it.
>>
>>71030128
Do you genuinely believe Trump will or can do anything about the jews and their influence/power? If not, I don't see how you can put America back on the right course without said revolution.
>>
>>71023437

Everything in the news is objective and unadulterated truth!
>>
>>71030391
Nobody can predict what he'd do. The audit of the federal reserve could potentially start a major shitstorm.

A renegade billionaire is a far better bet than any retarded shit you could hope for.
>>
>>71030391
have you seen how many Americans have been mobilized behind his message? people are getting seriously fed up in this country. even if he fails to get elected, he's doing something very important: getting the electorate mad, mad enough to get off their asses and do something when things get bad enough.
>>
>>71030857
We had the exact same thing happen in Sweden a couple of years ago (with SD). Things went back to normal after a while.

Now, it may or may not be different for the US, only time will tell. Either way, a revolution is needed.
>>
>>71030746
You still fail to see the obvious controlled opposition.
>>
>>71031122
>time will tell
yeah, and in the meantime I'll put my vote behind the only candidate that seems to give a damn about this country.
>>
>>71031220
You're retarded. Bernie and cruz are controlled opposition, trump is the last best hope for humanity.
>>
>>71032018
He even got a jewish daughter and grandchild you fucking spaztic.

I'm not surprised that you fail to see the connection though, seeing as you're sub-human.
>>
>>71025528
Go back to letting your women get railed by muslim cock while you sit back and watch because you're too much of a pussy to stand up and remove kebab.
>>
File: savage niggers.png (337 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
savage niggers.png
337 KB, 500x500
>>71032680
Your women are being raped by niggers and spics, and your president is a nigger. You really shouldn't be talking shit.
>>
>>71032387
His daughter marrying a jew doesn't mean he can't make america and the world great again he can't control her life. Besides he'd be an idiot to start gassing jews before he got elected what the fuck do you want him to do
>>
>>71033129
>His daughter marrying a jew doesn't mean he can't make america and the world great again he can't control her life.
It means he's a worthless father. She literally chose to became the scum of the Earth. If he can't control his daughter, what makes you think he can control a country?

>Besides he'd be an idiot to start gassing jews before he got elected what the fuck do you want him to do
Is he going to gas his daughter and grandchild when he finally does? Fucking idiot.
>>
>>71033239
The jews aren't a hive mind look at david cole. There are deep fractures within the jewish community that aren't publicized so they don't all need to be gassed just most of them probably.
>>
>>71033399
All jews are of their father, Satan. All white people are of their father, God. Yes, all jews have to go.

Either, the question still stands. If Trump can't even control his daughter, what makes you think he can control a country?
Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.