[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
#TRUMPSHOWUSYOURPENIS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Dongald.jpg (33 KB, 478x268) Image search: [Google]
Dongald.jpg
33 KB, 478x268
A bit late to the party on this one but when will Donald show us his penis?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uG5kSgJtyQg

Seriously though, "You brought it up"? Uh, I'm not gonna act like the whole thing wasn't fucking stupid but wasn't it Rubio who brought it up? Also, is it just me or does damn near every one of these fuckers at CollegeHumor have an extremely punchable face?
>>
>>71023135
Can't these faggots think of something besides dicks?
>>
>>71023135
>jews portraying gays as degenerate

I'm shocked
>>
>>71023135

>Also, is it just me or does damn near every one of these fuckers at CollegeHumor have an extremely punchable face?

Yes, the site is like Cracked, they started out focusing on trying to be funny but now it's all about pushing the agenda.
>>
>>71023135
Man harry potter sure grew up weird.
>>
>>71023637

>tfw I used to watch collegehumor unironically back when it was still about just making people laugh

Oh, how the times have changed...
>>
>american 'politics'
>>
>>71023637
Its worse than that mang sadly. Go thru cracked videos chronologically. They started this sjw trash a few months after it became really mainstream. They aren't agenda driven. They are click driven. They think doing sjw BS will garner them more cllicks views and money than their standard fare which was actually funny. Not that the pursuit of money is wrong mind you. Its that collaboration with the enemy for money is wrong.
>>
Don't see the humor in this video at all. What am I missing?
>>
>>71023997
Pretty sure the joke is that they're graphically describing all these possible weird appearances of Trump's cock.
>>
File: image_39.jpg (51 KB, 600x328) Image search: [Google]
image_39.jpg
51 KB, 600x328
>>71023135
He looks like an autist that was in my class once back then.
>>
College "humor"
>>
>>71023135
>OMG he can't talk about his benis!!!
>But show us your benis tho

Why liberals always use melancholic music in all their videos anyway?
>>
How bout we get a gander of Hillarys pussy while we're at it
>>
>>71027856
Didn't you see the vid? They said if Hillary claimed she had a big dick they'd wanna see that too.

Clearly CH have a /b/-level lust for traps.
>>
>>71023766
>Oh how the kikes ruin everything
ftfy
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.