[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't understand politics, who won last night?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: clintonbernie.jpg (153 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
clintonbernie.jpg
153 KB, 1024x768
I don't understand politics, who won last night?
>>
America :^)
(Bernie won because all the Hillary shills I've seen have ignored the question and just said "hurr durr the Democratic Party won!! Which is a complete bullshit cop out answer)
>>
>>71023018
Bernie got absolutely fucked up.
>>
>>71023018
The jews won, like they do every other day.
>>
>>71023310
As many times as Hillary dodged questions and deflected I find it hard that you could come to that conclusion.
>>
>>71023396
>The jews won
So then Bernie won?
>>
>>71023018
The prophet won (pbuh)
>>
>>71023018
Either way America lost.
>>
>>71023018
Nobody won, but Bernie lost.
>>
>>71023411
it's just bernie made you think that way because he said it many, when she clearly answered the question after every silique hillary went on
>>
>>71023451
>>
>>71023018
Trump
>>
>>71023443
Both acted pretty much the same, blaming all the problems or others and shilling hard for liberal agenda.
It was pretty sad desu.
>>
Just do away with the live audience format for the debates. Becomes pandering one-upsmanship for applause rather than substantive talk.
>>
>>71023018

The winner certainly wasn't CNN, I swear they get worse with each debate.

Bernie: Here is the problem, in simplified terms.

Hillary: Here are the solutions, in comprehensive terms.

Basically it just gave either candidates supporters exactly what they wanted, which in NY is good for Hillary but bad for Bernie.
At this point in the primary Hillary can run out the clock, she had this thing in the bag since Supertuesday. As for Bernie? Well I don't think he even knows what he's still doing there, but he keeps winning insignificant races which gives the impression of momentum so he can't really drop out and maintain his standing amongst his supporters.
>>
File: Sanders yells at capitalism.jpg (31 KB, 477x477) Image search: [Google]
Sanders yells at capitalism.jpg
31 KB, 477x477
>>71023747
>but he keeps winning insignificant races which gives the impression of momentum so he can't really drop out and maintain his standing amongst his supporters.

Could this be an indicator that he's going to run independently, splitting the vote and therefore ensuring the ascent of the God Emperor?
>>
>>71023018

America.
>>
>>71023018

Trump.
>>
>>71023018
Bernie said the same things he always does. His act is getting old.
>>
File: debate.jpg (218 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
debate.jpg
218 KB, 1024x768
>>71023018
gee, I can't really say, both are so impressive
>>
>>71023900
>Could this be an indicator that he's going to run independently, splitting the vote and therefore ensuring the ascent of the God Emperor?

No, he would have had to declared that in early March to appear on the ballots.
He was never going to run as an independent, he's just the issue candidate running to pull the frontrunner to the left, but he's done better then he thought he would, I bet he was expecting it to be an Omally, Clinton Race in the style of Kerry and Edwards.
The Democrat race isn't even as close as most two way presidential races.
>>
>>71024047
He doesn't really know how to appeal to different audiences, what do you expect really from a guy who's been getting elected by the same static constituency for 40 years without any real opposition or media vetting.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.