[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My friend said people who lean right are stupider on average
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1459158826809.png (175 KB, 824x1350) Image search: [Google]
1459158826809.png
175 KB, 824x1350
My friend said people who lean right are stupider on average

I told him that he was talking shit and he showed me this

I was speechless

Are we really dumber than Democrats? Of course we say to ourselves that "we're one of the intelligent ones" but everyone thinks that.
>>
>>71022804
Reagan/Bush election Republicans had 49/50 of the most intelligent states
>>
File: map_nhblack.gif (26 KB, 567x473) Image search: [Google]
map_nhblack.gif
26 KB, 567x473
>>
It makes sense when you realize every public school and now college is ramming the leftist agenda down every ones throat. There are still plenty of intelligent conservative people regardless of average IQ.
>>
>>71022804

Intelligence and r/K-selection aren't correlated.
>>
>>71022804

All those states with lower IQs have more black people in them.

Checkmate, Leftists.
>>
>>71023084
>>71023052

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S._Presidential_IQ_hoax
>>
>>71023136
wrong one

http://www.snopes.com/politics/ballot/stateiq.asp
>>
>>71022804
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODZ-RUufHgI
oh hum..
>>
>>71023084
That's weird, you'd think black people would lean left.
>>
>>71023207
/thread
>>
>>71022804
That proves nothing though
Besides that it doesn't mean shit in an argument
>>
>>71023220
Look at what it shows anon. It shows the name of the state, who that state voted for and the average IQ of people in that state.
It does not show (or claim to show) the average IQ of people who voted for that candidate.

Assuming it's even legitimate, it doesn't show what it seems to. A more relevant conclusion to draw from it would be that states with a large black population have lower average IQs.

Statistics are easy to manipulate
>>
>>71022804
This is down to liberal unviersities shoving their greasy kike dicks down students throats until they vote Democrat. People who don't go to university dont get fucked up the arse by Shlomo.
Rich people in the private sector who have made money for themsleves are Republican/Conservative.
>>
Try finding a study that includes minorities and lets see if it comes back.
>>
>>71022804
>North Dakota
>92

Yeah I can see that.
>>
>>71022804
What is the logic for having the colour red to represent conservatives?
>>
>>71024119
It represents the bloodthirst of the neoconservative reich-, I mean right.
>>
>>71023669
I guess you're right,
but it turns out it's fake bullshit anyway: >>71023207
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.