[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
when someone around you says they like trump do you question
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: trump.jpg (209 KB, 1086x811) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
209 KB, 1086x811
when someone around you says they like trump do you question them on why they like him, or do you just assume they are mentally retarded?
>>
File: image.jpg (125 KB, 584x852) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125 KB, 584x852
>>71022285
The kid in this photo is you, isn't it?
>>
>>71022285
Mentally retarded.
>>
File: pride.jpg (135 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
pride.jpg
135 KB, 640x427
epin bant B)
>>
>>71022285
You do not have to like someone to vote what is good for the country. Trumps wants to ban Islam. That alone says he cares about our country. He wants to deport 20megs of Mexicans here illegally. That alone says he cares. With Trump Islam will hid under the Dome of the Rock until we bulldoze that piece of shit and find the last cickroaches on the planet. Islam must go and all their possessions a spoil! Let's get this ball rolling so Islam will only be mentioned in text books of totally fucked civilizations. Islam should shut their fucking mouths or pay the consequences! Fuck Islam! Fuck Merkel. Fuck Kahabaa! Raise Jesus up to the world. King of Kings and Lord of Lords.
>>
I assume they blindly support him knowing very little on his policies, like most other people supporting any other candidate.

Even with the concentration of well informed posters here, most of /pol/ is just as naive as the normies they shit on. Very little read up on the policies of all candidates, fewer research counter points to their existing stances. People are so quick to be defensive because they're insecure about being wrong. They think they're redpilled, but they're still just as scared as before of being wrong or lacking information.

You think your old views were blue pill and your current view red pill because more information now makes more sense than what you were given before.

But what happens when you become dismissive to the old views presented with even more information that challenges your new views? Most of /pol/ does this, unaware of their own blissful hypocrisy, unable to handle the discomfort of the reality that they will never have all the answers.
>>
>>71022285

Because Anderson Cooper and his 'power' panel of pundits told me so.

Also Karl Rove doesn't like him so that's unacceptable.
>>
>>71025172
>our old views were blue pill and your current view red pill because more information now makes more sens

that is literally how you should be thinking at 15 years old. are you 15 years old?

i have tested in the 99th percentile on every standardized test i ever took. and i realized that my views changed and that many ideas were reactionary when i was fucking 11.

but grats bro. you figured something out. i have had pretty much the same views since i was 15. im 32 now. eventually you will have concrete ideas. but for now just keep thinking everything is fluid.

just fyi, this is where most females stop thinking. you are about as smart as the average adult female.
>>
File: 1460557517331-fit.jpg (8 KB, 227x220) Image search: [Google]
1460557517331-fit.jpg
8 KB, 227x220
>>71025732
>I have tested in the 99th percentile on every standardized test i ever took
Congrats! I'm humbled by your presence in this thread.
>>
>>71025732

>im 32
>but I did good in school

Ya no one cares you broke ass bitch
>>
File: 1456502852339.jpg (424 KB, 1072x1920) Image search: [Google]
1456502852339.jpg
424 KB, 1072x1920
>>71022285

I'm more concerned with people chirping in hating on him, because it's evident that they haven't got the vague idea and are just going along with it.

I like his simply because he's the most charismatic, and entertaining.

He's probably the least evil of the rest. At least he seems to have the interest of the US; rather than international oligarchy, in mind.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.