[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever met a funny woman, /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6
File: 1396118652169.jpg (7 KB, 321x306) Image search: [Google]
1396118652169.jpg
7 KB, 321x306
Have you ever met a funny woman, /pol/?
>>
File: Lesnar_Heyman.jpg (170 KB, 701x548) Image search: [Google]
Lesnar_Heyman.jpg
170 KB, 701x548
>>71021528

A M Y N O T S C H U M E R
>>
Yes.
>>
>>71021528

Literally not one example comes to mind.
>>
>>71021528
My little sister. She's had a wicked sense of humor since she started talking
>>
>>71021528
I've met women who can be occasionally funny, but I've never met a woman who isn't an emotional, illogical hypocrite.
>>
There was this jew girl I knew that was semi decent

Other than that no
>>
>>71021528

Yes but they're exceptions to the rule.
>>
>>71021528
once. She was a fatty sadly
>>
>>71021528
Yes, my sister can be genuinely funny. She is as mad as a bag of cats though.

In general though you are right. They're just not funny, even the ones that try to be.
>>
>>71021528
Yes, many women can be funny person if you have not romantic interested on them.
>>
>>71021528
Yes ! I often burst in laughter with her
>>
>>71021528
Kaceytron is pretty lol. I thought my ex was funny but I was probably biased.
>>
my gf is pretty funny when she's really tired or a little drunk
>>
>>71021528
I think you're funny, OP.
>>
File: luenell-foto.jpg (14 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
luenell-foto.jpg
14 KB, 200x200
>>71021528
>>
>>71021528

This is a genuinely hard question. I know many women who made me laugh occasionally, but an actually funny woman? Shit.
>>
>>71021528
My girlfriend is hilarious to listen to, especially when I'm sucking her cock.
>>
>>71021528
Yep,
Her name is vicky, blue eyed blond haired. Attractive and funny. Shame she wasn't really into me, I'd have married her if she was.

>TFW a taller, better looking richer man than me married her.
>TFW she still banters with me when she sees me.
>>
>>71021528
I know funny women, just not funny woman comedians.
>>
>>71021639
This t.b.h. I really wanted to think of one to show pol I'm not sexist but damn :((( looks like I'm sexist.
>>
>>71021528
Yes.
Woman can be funny.

They just can't do stand up.
>>
File: pep.jpg (3 KB, 84x85) Image search: [Google]
pep.jpg
3 KB, 84x85
>>71021528
Actually - no ?!

>tfw i just realized this
>>
>>71021528
I've met plenty that have tried and some that can have a few good ones and can repeat puns, but none that I would describe as primarily funny or funnier than any man who tries to be funny (even the hit and miss type guys with a low rate of hits are funnier).
>>
Yeah. Generally they're the ones that are willing to crack a joke at their own expense or able to properly act, a rare trait among women.
>>
>>71021920
I'm not a woman.
>>
I actually thought long and hard about this. It's weird to think, but I don't think I have. I mean, obviously I've laughed at some things women have said on a few occasions, but never actually met a girl who could be consistently funny in the same way guys can be.

Women do tend to get slightly funnier the older they become though. Probably because they can't just slide by on their looks anymore.
>>
>>71022883
>implying
>>
>>71021739
fat/unattractive girls have to learn how to be funny to make up for their looks. Either they go that route, or they swear off men entirely and become ultra feminists.
>>
I knew a black girl who would always make me laugh at work. Not because she was trying to be funny, but the way she would complain to me about parties she went too or how shit her friends were always made me laugh. I kinda miss her.
>>
>>71023332
dammit, I was so close to quads.
>>
>>71022883
Your paucity of humour makes this apparent.
>>
File: bobbyPepe.png (87 KB, 246x248) Image search: [Google]
bobbyPepe.png
87 KB, 246x248
>>71022438
noice. i made that pic related.

>mfw not new fag no mo
>>
>>71023361
Now that I think about it, there was a decently funny black girl in one of my classes in high school who was also somewhat in to me. She was one of those rare half-breeds who had dark skin but white facial features. Unfortunately I was too much of a beta back then to explore the possibility.
>>
>>71021528
My girlfriend is pretty funny. She had a pretty unhappy childhood, so I think she got funny to sort of deal with that.
>>
>>71024002
The black girl I knew was very sassy and had a very high opinion of her self. I liked that about her though since it was easier to make fun of her and watch her get mad at me. She always made the work days go by so much faster.
>>
>>71022908
>Women do tend to get slightly funnier the older they become though. Probably because they can't just slide by on their looks anymore.
Yeah I noticed this as well.
>>
>>71021528
Yes.
>>
>>71021528
Funny woman I met were funny because they were using their slutiness for their jokes , but if we are speaking about genuine jokes that require intelligence , no I havent met any single woman with those traits
>>
>>71021528
yes. Maybe you should talk to women instead of complaining
>>
>>71021528
no they can't into humour because they don't need to be funny to get laided
>>
When I first watched Sarah Silverman's standup from about ten years ago, it was funny (Jesus is Magic special). She hasn't done anything good since.

Amy Schumer is a nightmare, so is Eliza Schlesinger. Totally obnoxious and unfunny.

TIna Fey is a great comedic WRITER but is not a funny performer. Same with Amy Poehler. Both are better playing the straight man than the funny character.

Kate McKinnon is a funny performer. She stands out from the rest of the rubbish that is SNL because she knows how to create a character, not a one-line gimmick repeated twenty times in a sketch that is eight minutes longer than it should be.

Back in the 90s, Ellen Degeneres produced some quality standup, but it was very tame and middle of the road. Still solid, though. Now she's a housewive's wet dream.
>>
>>71024512
someone is in love
>>
>>71021528
My girlfriend is very funny but her sense of humour is shit. She only laughs at particular jokes and doesn't like any jokes that could be slightly offensive at all.
>>
File: 1459954831787.jpg (81 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
1459954831787.jpg
81 KB, 960x1280
>>71021528
>funny
>kinky
know the difference
Yes of course, sister of my wife is very funny, i like she more as my wife by vodka drinking. Lot of Vodka of course.
My Wife is passive/aggressive after one 750ml bottle,
her sister begins to be funny after one bottle
>>
>>71026123
>My girlfriend is very funny but her sense of humour is shit.

That's an oxymoron unless you are laughing at her rather than with her.
>>
>>71021528

Oh hell yeah. Every one of my girlfriends. I don't date a woman who can't make me laugh or otherwise laugh with. Never really dated a stupid woman, either. Those qualities go hand-in-hand just about always.

I don't really do one-night or weekend hookups. I've had a few (all except 2 in university), but the fact that I fucked some drunk, stupid girl and then woke up sober to that realization has kept me really turned off from that sort of action for a long time now. No desire to repeat it.

The women I am attracted to have to be educated, intelligent and humorous. There's no shortage of that, if you're aware of what you are looking for and pass by the stupid harpys. I've easily met a couple hundred girls & women like that, and certainly wasn't even trying to get in the pants of most of them. Just happy for the company and not wasting my time talking with stupid people, men or women.
>>
>>71021528
No.
>>
>>71026535
Where do you find these women?
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.