[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Trump complains about delegate process >news only defence
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 8LBXoBxl.jpg (52 KB, 640x498) Image search: [Google]
8LBXoBxl.jpg
52 KB, 640x498
>Trump complains about delegate process
>news only defence is "HURR IT WAS ALWAYS LIKE THIS THE WHOLE TIME"
Do they not realize that he's not complaining like it's a new thing, he's merely complaining that it's a bad thing? Just because it's an established process doesn't make it good.

I have not seen a single news source refute Trump's point other than "its what we've always done'
>>
Yeah, it's a win/win for him.

Either they agree with him that it isn't fair and kind of shady, and he's vindicated.

Or they disagree with him, and he spins it as support for a corrupt practice.

The fact that it's a political party and not actually the government, so they can really do whatever they want doesn't matter. People aren't going to care about that.
>>
>>71021519
>Attacking the person instead of listening to his valid point.

Nothing new here.
>>
>>71021750
>The fact that it's a political party and not actually the government
See, I don't buy that. You can't be a private entity that is subsidized by taxpayers or receive power delegated by the states and not follow the Constitution. Prisoner rights don't mysteriously vanish in private prisons.
>>
>>71021979
They're not violating the Constitution, it gives no framework for the selection of a candidate of a political party. Just some criteria that the candidate must meet.
>>
>>71021519
Had the guac cuck been winning as good as Trump, then the GOP would have made the other presidential runners quit the race.
>>
>>71023171
Probably. The veil is being pushed aside, people are seeing what both parties are really about. Like with Ron Paul, but on a much larger and more public scale.
>>
>>71023423
>Like with Ron Paul
Yep. This already happened very recently but people didn't seem to care then. Better late than never I guess.
>>
>>71022152
No specifically, no, but you have terms like the Fifth and Fourteenth amendments that might could apply
>>
>>71023569
Yeah, Paul never managed to get the same wide support that both Trump and Sanders have gotten.
>>
>>71021519
He's just a sore loser who is mad now that there's going to be a brokered convention. He never gave a shit until he was losing.
>>
>>71023754
>Fifth and Fourteenth amendments
The first one sure as shit doesn't apply and no one is being denied due process. It's shady shit, don't get me wrong, but it's still legal and there's nothing that in the Constitution that prohibits what they're doing.
>>
File: image.jpg (136 KB, 736x736) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136 KB, 736x736
Check out this new Trump video called "The Evolution of Donald J. Trump" It's less than 3 minutes long and its good.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ofZsphTPf-U
>>
>>71023901
He's had beef with the delegate system for a long time.
>>
>>71021519
It's been like this for less than one year. I believe they changed the rules in August. Fuck the news media. One of the greatest shames of this country is our corrupt media.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.