[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/'s thoughts on RedLetterMedia?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: MikeJay.jpg (516 KB, 1803x878) Image search: [Google]
MikeJay.jpg
516 KB, 1803x878
/pol/'s thoughts on RedLetterMedia?
>>
>>71020050
>>
>>71020050
Their attempts at comedy is always cringe. Their reviews are shit. But I think they are pretty red-pilled. Go to 1:30 in their new video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ioit5DWsWsw
>>
File: 1438876283912.png (279 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1438876283912.png
279 KB, 500x500
>>71020050
Genuinely funny guys who seem to hate liberals
>>
>>71020050
I'm pretty disappointed that Plinkett liked the new Star Wars. I thought it sucked. Was looking forward to another Plinkett review.
>>
Based as fuck. Love the episodes with Rich Evans
>>
They have good opinions on films and are funny. Literally all you need in life.
>>
>>71020830
I guarantee you they could make one if they wanted. There are tons of movies they've liked which they've still had plenty of issues they could nitpick about. They just don't ever really nitpick on HitB.
>>
>>71020050
he look like a Italian Jew
he can go into the oven along with his pizza
>>
File: 1453661910838.gif (4 MB, 615x346) Image search: [Google]
1453661910838.gif
4 MB, 615x346
>Hang out with Max Landis after calling a movie of his shit
>Become friends with him
>Review his new movie and say its shit
>mfw
>>
>>71021963
That's called integrity.
>>
>>71020935
>>71020830

Good news, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sU7bsDhgxU

They seem to recognize it had flaws but did what it needed to after the prequels.

They make me laugh and their opinions about movies seem to line up pretty close with mine.
It's like any reviews, if their tastes are similar to yours you will like them, if not then you probably wont get anything out of them.
>>
>>71021963
>become friends with him

No, they were just friendly and polite. He was incredibly cringeworthy and you could see it on all their faces that they were thinking the same thing.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.