[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do Jews make such a good villains in the minds of goys?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6
File: 1459674698014.png (305 KB, 499x583) Image search: [Google]
1459674698014.png
305 KB, 499x583
Why do Jews make such a good villains in the minds of goys?
>>
>>71019594
>in the minds of goys
Whachu doin rabbi
>>
http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/repute.htm

Is it everyone else or is the juice? Voltaire also said "To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.", that was true back then, and he helped give every person the same value, the same freedom, however; the quote still stands; WHO are you not allowed to criticize today?
>>
>>71019971

White males. Because they get really upset. They want things to stay as they are, with them in power. So they don't like criticism.
>>
>Goys

Shitty bait/10
>>
File: 1459674731123.png (310 KB, 499x583) Image search: [Google]
1459674731123.png
310 KB, 499x583
>>71020176
>>
File: JUDEN.png (2 MB, 1000x3000) Image search: [Google]
JUDEN.png
2 MB, 1000x3000
>>71020034
The Jews have always been over the white men dumbo, why do you think people dislike them? Dude you finally made me realize why you ragheads hate whites, we are better than you at everything, you can't even compete, you know this, you have to come steal our culture, then claim we didn't have any and need more inbred moonwhorshiping, and moongod, how could she not make her chosen people the smarter, nor the strongest?

Haven't slept in 2 days, fuck spelling
>>
>>71020382
>Haven't slept in 2 days

No wonder. A full rested person wouldn't produce mad rants.
>>
File: muh 6 million.jpg (193 KB, 960x686) Image search: [Google]
muh 6 million.jpg
193 KB, 960x686
>>71020792
You made a thread without content, I provided some fucking content, now either disprove me, or give me a lame ass insult and gtfo thinking you are something other than a sheep that has already made up its mind and is too stupid to take in new ideas.
>>
>>71019594
because jews are all racist as shit and secretive about everything. that said, they are the chosen people, so we should put them all into protective custody. maybe something like a big camp with fences and barbwire... to keep threats out. they could live out their lives happily in the camps doing crafts and farming and baking.
>>
File: 1160308_orig_2_2.png (682 KB, 949x800) Image search: [Google]
1160308_orig_2_2.png
682 KB, 949x800
I blame Ben Garrison for spreading Jew hatred
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.