[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You will never live, fight & die for what you believe in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: images (72).jpg (23 KB, 470x313) Image search: [Google]
images (72).jpg
23 KB, 470x313
You will never live, fight & die for what you believe in

You will all end up killing your neighbors and looting their goods & scavenging the ruins for basic human needs by the time the west falls

Isis will rise & conquer /pol/ do you still believe in nationalism??
>>
>>71019523
Nice blog, Azerbajina
>>
>>71019523
ISIS are nationalist/fascist, though.
Let them come.
>>
>>71019523
>You will all end up killing your neighbors and looting their goods & scavenging the ruins for basic human needs
Sounds a lot like the Middle East.

Anyway how is ISIS supposed to conquer anything while losing money and territory?
>>
File: images (70).jpg (10 KB, 200x225) Image search: [Google]
images (70).jpg
10 KB, 200x225
>>71019697
>Money & territory
Losing

Kek
>>
>>71019523
People dream of an apoctoliptic scenario in their country

You don't want that, you have no idea how cushy your life is now
>>
File: 1326622855138.jpg (78 KB, 639x595) Image search: [Google]
1326622855138.jpg
78 KB, 639x595
>>71019523
>You will never live, fight & die for what you believe in

As much as I hate the muslims I cannot deny this, I will just die the jew. I will never fight for the white race.
>>
>>71019523
>those who are weak talk as if they were strong
>strong remain silent

come at us, weaklings. The Iraq invasion was marely a fit of rage brought on by 911, why do you think we we're so kind?

Arabs are living in some weird bubble where they are dangerous and cool, its hilarious!
>>
>>71019523
Thank god /pol/ implemented flags so now I can begin reading a thread with the safe assumption its an Aussie shitpost
>>
>>71020282

He's new zealand cunt
>>
>>71019523
I'm and ADF reservist and UPF supporter, although thats probably true for 99% of the people here. at least the non /auscucks/
>>
>>71019966

They have lost a lot of territory, money, manpower and equipment though. People on Twitter flag their supporters too.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.