[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When historians look back on the collapse of western civilization,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: 1456600198558.png (602 KB, 963x720) Image search: [Google]
1456600198558.png
602 KB, 963x720
When historians look back on the collapse of western civilization, how will they rationalize it?
>>
>>71018723

>hurr durr men weren't being real men hurr durr

/pol/ does the same thing.
>>
>>71018723
Why would they need to? As Best Hitchens likes to say: "The next great history of this country will b written in Chinese".
>>
jews
>>
>>71018775
What are you on about?
>>
It was Allah's will
>>
>it was an experiment! social marxism is the shit, it just wasn't applied correctly I swear!!
>>
>that wasn't true communism
>>
>>71018787
That's so fucking wrong though. Doing business in China is terrible. They only do well because they play a little more fast and loose with new technology and environmental hazards.

Which is to say, the "establishment" out west here intentionally sabotages new industries by stifling new developments and declaring harmless byproducts to be environmental hazards.

Really I don't see Taiwan expanding too much, so Chinese culture may collapse in our lifetime.
>>
They will rationalize it by telling anything but the truth.
>>
>>71018806
>>71019010
>>71019080
>>71019117
>all of these
/thread
>>
>>71018723

Dont worry, history will be rewritten. Just like many times before.
>>
>>71018723
Mentioning the joos will be forbidden.
>>
>>71019159
I was meaning in the situation where our civilisation falls. Our history would not be written by us, and so they have no need to sugar coat it.
>>
>>71018812

/pol/ blames western men for everything, not realizing that western women essentially have more privilege than them.
>>
>>71018723
the increase in weeb faggots like you are causing it
>>
>>71018723
OOGA BOOGA OORPH OMPH
>>
>>71019464

This. Anime is ruining this board.
>>
>>71019417
Lurk more newfag.

Also realise that some fault is our (and your) own.
>>
>>71019693
You must be new here then because anime has been a part of /pol/ since /n/.
>>
>>71019383
The Dark Ages were still recorded by Europeans.
Whoever survives will write it down.
>>
>>71019417
>privilege

You better check that shit at the door or go back to the_donald you dumb fuck
>>
>>71019789

This is exactly what I'm talking about.
>>
>>71018723
historians of future look at us
>wow how fucking stupid they were
while repeating exact same thing in their time
>>
>>71018723
the jews will be writing the history books and will blame it on the extinct white race
>>
>>71019841
>The dark ages
>recorded

That's why they're called the dark ages m8.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.