[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw /pol/ keeps conflating race and culture
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 12
File: FB_IMG_1460570824106.jpg (45 KB, 543x540) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1460570824106.jpg
45 KB, 543x540
>mfw /pol/ keeps conflating race and culture
>>
>>71018521
>implying there is no link
>>
>implying culture isn't an offshoot of race
>>
>>71018521
Correlation is causation it's common logic.
>>
>mfw /pol/ thinks that Arabs aren't Caucasian
>>
File: Untitled.png (137 KB, 726x618) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
137 KB, 726x618
>>71018521
Here's how it works:

>Genetics influence chimp behavior out of the womb.
>A lot of chimps get together and make a chimp culture.
>Chimp culture accelerates the process of chimp formation.
>Positive feedback loop ahoy!

It's the same for whites, only we have genes that make us civilized, thus we have civilized cultures.
>>
>>71018587
Not always. It can be evidence suggesting it, but it's not 100%
>>
>>71018521
Because they're inherently inseparable.
>>
>>71018642
>He thinks that Caucasian and white are the same thing

There are black Caucasians.
>>
>>71018521
fuck off sargon.

>hurr muh muslims who were born in the UK are 100% naturalized genuine quintessentially british

nah fuck off
>>
>>71018642
t. achmed muhammad al-qunbula
>>
>>71018642
>Ahmed wants an excuse to live in London
>>
>>71018521
Cultural differences are partly affected by genes, as is every other facet of behaviour. Testosterone makes blacks more aggressive and this is a major part of their cultural differences with Europeans or Asians. There is a reason Black people listen to gangster rap music and Asians invented K-pop.
>>
>>71018671
>Not always.
yes always, otherwise it's logical fellatio.
>>
>>71018521
Mucha's art is so beautiful. What were you talking about, OP?
>>
>>71018521

What's this image from?
>>
>tfw Romans used to think of Germanic people as niggers
>c-culture comes from race!!
>>
File: CorrelationCausation.jpg (101 KB, 640x706) Image search: [Google]
CorrelationCausation.jpg
101 KB, 640x706
>>71018769
Is this bait?
>>
>>71018521
no a good leftists tactic is keep destroying the concept of culture, and it is working very well.

here is how it is, a race living in a place over a period of time, using a language and practicing religion/s

from that custom and traditions arise, and from that "culture" is created, another word for all of this is ethnicities.
>>
>>71018782
>Mucha's art

Thanks faggot
>>
>>71018915
yes, anon. Cathartic bait.
>>
>>71018919
I'm trying to understand what you're saying but I just can't. Can you spell out for me what you're trying to say?
>>
>>71018832
Actually the Romans thought of the Germans as the same "type" as themselves, just not as civilised.

They thought of the niggers in much the same way we do.

More in fact, because it's the fucking Romans.
>>
>>71019238
nah Romans were civic nationalists. had a lot of blacks and a lot of Germans
>>
>>71019177
multiculturalism is bad.

culture is created from racial groups over a very long period of time, living in an area and fighting off other racial groups.
>>
>implying i know wtf does conflating means
>>
>>71019327
>multiculturalism is bad.
depending on your definition I likely agree but
>culture is created from racial groups over a very long period of time, living in an area and fighting off other racial groups.

Certainly doesn't sound like a fundamentally good thing. What you just described is one of the reasons why Compton is a shithole.
>>
>>71019443
seeing the two things as the same.
>>
>>71018521
Are urban youths a product of urban culture or its producer?
>>
>>71019321
Sure, they accepted a lot of people, but Romans (as in from Rome) and to a lesser extent Greeks were still considered to be a cut above everyone else.
>>
>>71019517
Both. You're raised by people who tell you it's ok to act like an ape. You grow up to act like an ape, you tell your kids to act like an ape because it's the only way to feel like you being fooled into it was a valid life choice. If you're looking for a broader cause for shit culture I'd say it's peoples lack of self analysis that lets them get roped in by and propagate shitty culture.
>>
>>71019461
It's like you don't realize nature always has systems of checks and balances for shit like this.

If we stopped fucking with things, it'd go like this,

>Compton's culture of niggeriffic niggers nigging niggardly niggits turns it into a shithole
>Culture of more successful, cohesive, advanced, and superior people, because they are superior, expand quickly and efficiently, require more space
>Superior culture witnesses inferior niggardly culture making a mockery of life and proceeds to cleanse the area, then move in
>Superior culture eventually dominates the globe and proceeds to advance amongst the universe, creating wonders the universe would be lesser without having known

EXCEPT, we must be shitstain, leftist, SJW, PC idiots with no concept of the future, more concerned with the trivial and insignificant minor goods of the now and the self, and ever ignoring the greater good of the unfolding constant and the existence of your people at large being the only reason your individual existence means anything. Without others, you're alone and to be alone is to feel the vast emptiness of nothing.
>>
>>71019327
>multiculturalism is bad.
NO.

>culture is created from racial groups over a very long period of time, living in an area and fighting off other racial groups.
Wahhabism, Salafism, Zionism, Thuggee and perhaps Al Qeada and ISIS if they survive will have a great culture, won't they? I disagree with your sinister bronze age perspective to culture creation. Culture mostly is a celebration of human values, NOT a response to a fight.
>>
>>71019869
How does any of that represent "nature" having a system of checks and balances?

All of your green text is conjecture about how you predict the future of humanity to go.

>EXCEPT, we must be shitstain, leftist, SJW, PC idiots with no concept of the future,

would this not then be "nature"? Would it not be more likely that this is the natural way off things opposed to your unrealized vision of the future?

>and ever ignoring the greater good of the unfolding constant and the existence of your people at large being the only reason your individual existence means anything. Without others, you're alone and to be alone is to feel the vast emptiness of nothing.

I mean, nigga slow down. You've completely jumped subjects. If you want a logical discussion we've got to take this one step at a time so we know we're not just writing fanfiction.
>>
WOULD YOU FAGGOTS SHUT THE FUCK UP?

>>71018782

lied to me. This isn't Mucha
>>
File: tfpm.jpg (19 KB, 640x396) Image search: [Google]
tfpm.jpg
19 KB, 640x396
>>71018521
>mfw watching TV and OP comes into the room wearing his "get shit done" work clothes and a little pink toot-toot skirt
>mfw OP puts his hand out like a little kid and ask me if he could please have some cum-cum
>mfw if i say no and dont give OP cum-cum he gets mad like a little brat and stomps on the ground while whining in a high pitched hum
>mfw it freaks me the fuck out but its kinda funny lol
>mfw i end up pulling my pants down and jerk my rugged, musky, spicy spic burrito meat off while OP cups his little boy hands out with the biggest smile on his face
>mfw OP is trying his concentrating his hardest on staying quiet while i rub my dick's goatee against his little nose
>mfw when OP takes a wimph of my dick goatee and tells me it smells like christamas morning as i rub my cock with my leathery and dirty grim guarderner hands
>mfw i cum in OP's little cupped hand and once im finished OP licks my cum from his hand
>mfw OP, with a nasty white cum droplet on his cheek, hugs himself and while moaning "MMM" proclaiming that was the best load he's every had the pleasure or tasting
>mfw i tell OP to get the fuck out of my house because he's such a huge disgusting faggot that his faggot aura was corrupting my soul
>mfw OP, yes im talking to YOU OP who is reading this post, ask me for a banana to shove up his ass
>mfw i tell him no and demand he leave before i called the cops
>mfw OP leaves but not before shoving my remote control up his ass and skipping out the door
>mfw OP skips with my big black remote control propping out his ass
>mfw i watch OP trips in the middle of the street and a car runs him over
>mfw i start laughing hysterically
>>
>>71020281
It's the basis of evolution.
No it isn't our nature, it is the result of ten years of school brainwashing.
We call it mandatory education for subserviance of the workers.
>>
>>71021123
>It's the basis of evolution.
How so? Can you give some examples?
>No it isn't our nature, it is the result of ten years of school brainwashing.
Forgive me for being crude but do you assume that your version of the future would happen because the trees and the grass would tell us how to implement it? If you follow events far enough back the "school brainwashing" should be the result of the natural world so I think it can be argued that it's no more unnatural than your particular dream scenario.
>We call it mandatory education for subserviance of the workers.
not sure who "we" represent.
>>
>>71018562

are not some races spawned from one races possessing different cultures within it? eg jews
>>
>>71021362
Fighting to dominate a biological niche and exterminating lesser attampt is one of the basis of evolution.
Sexual selection being the other.

As for your other suggestion, no, an education model where you teach a people to become extinct never was the norm before jewish marxism.
>>
File: 1460474445744.jpg (17 KB, 620x618) Image search: [Google]
1460474445744.jpg
17 KB, 620x618
>>71018642
>>
>>71021677
>exterminating lesser attampt is one of the basis of evolution.
That's not a function of evolution though. You don't see a turtle that can breath underwater for 10 minutes longer than another one trying to kill the less adapted one.

>As for your other suggestion, no, an education model where you teach a people to become extinct never was the norm before jewish marxism.
right, but for jewish marxism to exist in the first place it had to come from a string of actions that originated in the natural world unless you mean to suggest that something metaphysical is driving aspects of the world's sociopolitics.
>>
>>71021695
Köder *
>>
>>71018521

>Implying that personality isn't heavily influenced by genetics and that therefore the genetics of a group could produce a culture.
>>
>>71022357
>ou don't see a turtle that can breath underwater for 10 minutes longer than another one trying to kill the less adapted one.
You actually do, by eating all the food and expelling the lesser, less well fed turtle out of this place.

>>71022357
Rothschild is to blame. There is trouble currently precisely because it was against the natural order.
The ecosystem will restore itself. And don't count on parasiting christianity to hinder us this time, we aren't christians anymore, we recognize it as a corruption of who we were.
>>
>>71018521
Race is a product of culture.

"whites" are over 1300 seperate racial groups and counting, intermixing in cities but not much in rural areas. Normans have nothing in common with Saxons except for the fact that some time in the last 1200 years they decided they have something in common.
>>
File: 1458222974924.png (198 KB, 520x388) Image search: [Google]
1458222974924.png
198 KB, 520x388
>>71018743
>al_qunbula
you fucking piece of shit,my sides
>>
>>71018747
>americans have no culture nor race. you're all a bunch of mutts.

but like most mutts, we are hardworking and have easy going dispositions. just like the average australian.
>>
>>71018642
Some Arabs are. Lebanese look the whitest IMO. But even some of them, like my Grandpa, look Indian orange.
>>
>>71022619
>You actually do, by eating all the food and expelling the lesser, less well fed turtle out of this place.
This implies that the turtle that can breath for 10 minutes longer would be so much more successful at breeding and hunting that it would completely eliminate the resources of their environment. It might sometimes occur but it is certainly not one of the basis of evolution.

>Rothschild is to blame. There is trouble currently precisely because it was against the natural order.
Regardless of who is immediately to blame their origins would be from the natural order. Something within nature can no exist outside of it. If Rothschild is to blame it is because the natural order dictates that they are to blame, thus making whatever happens natural and your alternate view of the future the unnatural one.

If you haven't caught on I'm trying to point out that an appeal to nature especially on the basis of an imagined natural order is inherently illogical. There is a nifty little image in the sticky that demonstrates this and you can research logical fallacies especially "an appeal to nature" to better understand why it's not a defensible argument.
>>
>>71023785
Do you even realize how much 10 minute of breathing would improve a turtle hunting's capacity?

you just claim nothing is artificial in this world.
Prove it.
Man made isn't an argument. Why?
Edu Care.
>>
>>71023785
>discussing evolution
>stop appealing to nature
>Erry'thing is a social construct shitlord.
>>
>>71018521
source on this picture
>>
>>71018642
>/pol/ thinks whites are caucasian.
nobody is caucasian except people of Caucasus.
>tfw i am real caucasian
>>
>>71024143
>you just claim nothing is artificial in this world.
Prove it.
That I can't exactly prove because of quantum uncertainty. That being said I gurantee that you can't prove that your view of how things should happen is more natural than what actually is unfolding because you too would have to give an explanation for quantum uncertainty and then also show how it's been manipulated to change the natural course of events from what you're claiming things should be and what they currently are.

In short, any hypothesis of how things should be will never be provable to be more "natural" than how things currently are.
>>
>>71024249
>discussing evolution
>stop appealing to nature

man I sure would be an idiot if I said that last part. Good thing I don't need to fabricate the arguments of my opponent to have an argument against them. That would be really emotionally childish like a SJW.
>>
>>71024563
Sasuga sempai.
You're hiding behind sophistry because you are losing this intellectual challenge.
I take no joy in you being wrong, you can admit it [to yourself] without typing it.

You can put humans outside of their natural bound through education. This is what education is. Which means that not everything is caused by natural premices.
That's ontological as fuck.
>>
>>71018521
soon
[_(卐)_]
>>
>>71018642
Don't lump niggers with us, nigger

Piss off with your caucasian crap, you dont even look like literal Caucasians
>>
>>71024960

>Sasuga sempai.
>You're hiding behind sophistry because you are losing this intellectual challenge.
>I take no joy in you being wrong, you can admit it [to yourself] without typing it.

C'mon man don't insult us both by pretending that's anything else than blatant projecting.

I've explained the flaws in your logic and you come at me with

>You can put humans outside of their natural bound through education.
But education didn't just magically become a concept out of thin air. It's a result of civilization which is a result of agriculture which is a result of man which is a result of evolution which is a result of physics. It is the current stage of the natural order. Until the world is as you say it should be your scenario is pure fantasy.
>>
>>71025595
You are the one defining civilization as nature when the whole species [but you] define it as artifice.
That's marxist as fuck to redefine the words to your convenience.
Besides you didn't explain any supposed flaw in my logic, you hid behind flat sophistry and the pinned pix.

Meanwhile you do not understand what we call evolution nor how it proceed.
Your argument is based on ignorance.

When everything is nature, nothing is, because the category ceased to be relevant. May Saussure mocks you eternally.
>>
>>71025267
They never get it. These are only real caucasians. azeris and armenians are half caucasian. if you are not from of these peoples in the map, you are not a caucasian.
>>
File: fathead.png (39 KB, 175x200) Image search: [Google]
fathead.png
39 KB, 175x200
>>71018521

We are equal! Someone said so!
>>
>>71026032
>You are the one defining civilization as nature when the whole species [but you] define it as artifice.
Something being popular (not that your claim is accurate) does not make it factual. If everyone said the moon is made of cheese it's not going to suddenly become cheese.
>That's marxist as fuck to redefine the words to your convenience.
then stop doing it with "natural"
Natural - existing in or caused by nature; not made or caused by humankind.
At absolute best you could claim that we've both used natural incorrectly as I pointed out in >>71024563
>Besides you didn't explain any supposed flaw in my logic, you hid behind flat sophistry and the pinned pix.
expect in every post. I'm not sure what "pinned pix" is but if you're referring to the image in the sticky I did use it as a reference to simplifiy the same explanations I've given you over and over again in this thread. I figured if you're not willing or capable of reading my break down of the faults in your argument you may trust an outside source.

1/2
>>
>>71026032

2/2

>Meanwhile you do not understand what we call evolution nor how it proceed.
>Your argument is based on ignorance.
So you claim, and that's all you've done here, made a claim. No reasoning, no example, no citation. You say "you're wrong"and hope that somehow that will suddenly become true.
>When everything is nature, nothing is, because the category ceased to be relevant. May Saussure mocks you eternally.
Remember, you're claiming I'm the Sophist here. That's quite the taste for irony you've got there.
If
>Superior culture witnesses inferior niggardly culture making a mockery of life and proceeds to cleanse the area, then move in
can somehow fit into the realm of "natural order" than so can
"We call it mandatory education for subserviance of the workers."

I'd say your final attempt at being clever is more of a critique of your own argument than it is of mine.
If by the next post you don't give an honest attempt at breaking down my points and showing my contradictions like I have here I'll be ready to call it quits.
>>
>>71027288

Civilization is natural for the humans that can create those civilizations.

Not a Tribal gathering but actual civilization.
>>
>>71027789
>>71026606
I'm not sure if you're actually responding to the posts you've tagged as your points seem to have nothing to do with what OP said or my post.
>>
File: deadwhalestorage.jpg (147 KB, 1110x933) Image search: [Google]
deadwhalestorage.jpg
147 KB, 1110x933
>>71027332

You must be one of those nurture vs. nature lib faggots...

Here is an idea for you.

Who invented the nurturing? Niggers? Mud hut Tribal dwellers? 85 average IQ race?

Also you said nothing of worthy context. Nothing but a bunch of dribble from someone who wasn't there when the first plant was sowed. Purely speculative winded faggotry to try and make yourself look and feel smart.

Get fucked cuck!
>>
>>71018521
Imposing existing cultures on races for whom they did not develop them is cultural colonialism and deeply racist.
>>
>>71028082
>You must be one of those nurture vs. nature lib faggots...
I'm not but I can see how it would make a convenient argument for you if I was.
>Here is an idea for you.
kek
>Who invented the nurturing? Niggers? Mud hut Tribal dwellers? 85 average IQ race?
Again, never mentioned that argument.
>Also you said nothing of worthy context. Nothing but a bunch of dribble from someone who wasn't there when the first plant was sowed. Purely speculative winded faggotry to try and make yourself look and feel smart.
That's some meta shit.
>Also you said nothing of worthy context.
Apply that to your entire post. You've come up with your own topic, decided on the views that both sides are supposed to hold and still failed to make a convincing argument either way.

Get fucked cuck!
I'm not the one saving/posting pictures of... that.

0.3/10
>>
>>71027332
>He doesn't understand what sophistry is either.
>Saussure being a linguists and philosopher is unkown to him
>Bantzing as well
>>
File: there-will-be-blood-ending[1].jpg (68 KB, 1050x538) Image search: [Google]
there-will-be-blood-ending[1].jpg
68 KB, 1050x538
>>71028689
Well it was fun while it lasted. Good luck.
>>
>>71028082
What's her name?
>>
>>71027789
Allow me to correct you slightly.
Civilization is never natural.
Cilivilizations arise among people who can reject nature, not because it is their nature but because the defect that is sentience allow them to see how it isn't efficient for them.

When you insert a tribe who can't do that in a ciivilized space, you are surely creating disturbances.

So, no, I reject civilizations as being natural, but I do not reject them having natural basis. That is if we define nature not as everything that happens on this planet, but as the sum of events with out sentient intervention.

>>71028993
Good bye, wittengstein.
Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.