[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If hitler won you'd all be Mudslims
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: CJQwxeVVAAArLfi.jpg (28 KB, 547x307) Image search: [Google]
CJQwxeVVAAArLfi.jpg
28 KB, 547x307
Question to all you stormfags out there, how does pic related make you feel?

Also, muh googol gurrilion.
>>
>>71018130
Respecting a culture doesn't equate to replacing your own with it.
>>
File: xNBijNm.jpg (32 KB, 543x336) Image search: [Google]
xNBijNm.jpg
32 KB, 543x336
I'ts on the internet so it must be true.
>>
>>71018130
based israel,we love you mate.fuck erdogan
>>
File: 22israel-web2-articleLarge.jpg (50 KB, 600x449) Image search: [Google]
22israel-web2-articleLarge.jpg
50 KB, 600x449
>>71018189
Just.
>>
>>71018243
Thanks, hope we can be greatest allys again .
>>
>>71018130
A modern day hitler would kill every mudslime, 1940 Europe wasn't full with shitskins
>>
>>71018547
"The peoples of Islam will always be closer to us than, for example, France"
(Hitler's apocalypse: Jews and the Nazi legacy, Robert S. Wistrich, Weidenfeld & Nicolson, 17 Oct 1985, page 59)
>>
>>71018130
no problem allying with muslim countries
>>
The religion in Nazi germany was Nazism. You live and die for your country and for your society and for your fellow man.
>>
>>71018951
Hitler said that the conquering Arabs, because of their racial inferiority, would in the long run have been unable to contend with the harsher climate of the country. They could not have kept down the more vigorous natives, so that ultimately not Arabs but Islamized Germans could have stood at the head of this Mohammedan Empire.
("Speer, 1970", p. 143)
>>
>>71018896
Coming from a Britishstani Mudslim your opinion has no weight in this discussion.
>>
>>71019019
I cannot seem to find this excerpt.
>>
File: 1460331886117.jpg (58 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
1460331886117.jpg
58 KB, 850x400
Why was Hitler such a cuck for Muslims?
>>
File: 1825.jpg (63 KB, 500x422) Image search: [Google]
1825.jpg
63 KB, 500x422
>Hitler
>ever had a chance of winning
winners don't shoot themselves
>>
>>71019430
https://archive.org/stream/Inside_the_Third_Reich_Albert_Speer/Inside_the_Third_Reich_Albert_Speer_djvu.txt
>>
>>71018130
>quote from a muslim about what hitler said about islam

Haha ok lololol
>>
>>71019617
It says that if the Arabs were to conquer and spread their faith in the past, they would due to their inferior genetics be trumped by the Germans, who would certainly be Islamized by that point but still be Germans, and take their place as kings of the empire. He's saying that the religion of Islam makes for devoted warriors, but he's saying that the Arabs themselves are retarded and wasting its potential. All he sees his potential. He then goes on to mention the Japanese, who have the de facto best outlook on this subject, with the most fierce of honour, tradition, and nationalistic faith in their nation, superior to that of the common German. Hitler's main plan was for the Reich to have every citizen be this potent and this faitfhul to their fellow man, their nation, and their society.

And this is certainly not page 143.
>>
>Le Hitler would have made us muslim meme
I hope you enjoy your rape gangs, victors.
>>
>>71019960
Hitler said the Germanic peoples would have become heirs to that religion. Such a creed was perfectly suited to the Germanic temperament.

What I sent you was a translation so I could only assume page numbers are a miss because of that.
>>
>>71020532
Around kikes, never relax.
>>
>>71020532
So this is payback, damn son you can really hold grudge.
>>
>>71018177
screencapping your post for the next germany hate thread.
>>
>>71018130
I don't really mind. I hate muslims, not islam. It's an alpha religion desu, and if I could make the west convert to it without importing shitskins, I would
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.