[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are racist women so rare? Why does every woman want the world
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 98431.png (252 KB, 421x422) Image search: [Google]
98431.png
252 KB, 421x422
Why are racist women so rare?
Why does every woman want the world to hold hands and sing underneath a rainbow?
Why don't women like borders?
>>
>>71018050
nativity developed through evolution
>>
>>71018678
*naivety
>>
File: Evaperoncasarosada.jpg (29 KB, 597x390) Image search: [Google]
Evaperoncasarosada.jpg
29 KB, 597x390
>op knows very few women
>>
>>71018050
>why am I such a low-IQ xenophobic fuckwit who can't understand how normal people think?
Fetal alcohol syndrome perhaps?
>>
Because women are biologically predisposed to fall in line with popular opinions, especially ones that make them feel good without having to think too hard about it.
>>
>>71018050
>met a christian woman BFF pure virgin girl
>tells me she loves me
>was talking one day
>said she got rid of her microwave because they used to microwave jews in the holocaust and it made her said
>what the fuck
>say the holocaust didn't happen
>she just stared at me confused and almost cried
>damn

Felt like shit for a while
>>
>>71018050
>i want a woman that hates other people because they're deffirent
she'd probably hate you too you delusional bong

This is a quality thread by the way.
>>
White women are the only race who are not racist. They actually defend and sympathize with other races over their own. It's called white guilt.

Negress, hispanic, indian women etc...are all openly racist. And usually red pilled as fuck .
>>
>>71018050
There's lots of racist women. They are just racist towards white people
>>
File: 29491949141425.png (133 KB, 354x363) Image search: [Google]
29491949141425.png
133 KB, 354x363
>>71018050
>most girls I know are racist af
>>
>>71019306

>most girls i know (that aren't white) are racist asf
>>
>>71018050
>>71018050
>>71018050

>be epic
>meet white women blue eyes
>date
>she's really into me
>as she gets comfortable she slowly starts to show her true self
>hates illegals(kek)
>hate chinks

Shit awesome. Keep in mind us Spics are racist AF especially against our own.
>>
>>71018050
>he doesn't want the whole world to hold hands and sing under a rainbow
What the fuck is the purpose in all this then? Might as well just kill yourself at that point.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.