[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok guys, femanon here. Why is being a feminist so frowned upon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 9
File: lNkB3ZE.jpg (98 KB, 467x636) Image search: [Google]
lNkB3ZE.jpg
98 KB, 467x636
Ok guys, femanon here.
Why is being a feminist so frowned upon here?
Surely the wage gap and the income inequality it creates is an issue.
Even Obama has admitted there a 23% difference between women and men's wages
>>
>>71017264
>femanon here
Why did you even mention this?
>>
shes hot.

also, the reason why is because for 1000s of years, there have been defined instinctual roles of both men and women. cant change the natural order of gender roles.

bye
>>
>>71017335
>>71017347
newfags

tits or GTFO
>>
>>71017335
Because I'm a feminist who'd like to understand why a lot of you have views that are misogynistic.
And why can't I say I'm a woman?
>>
>>71017264
>Why is being a feminist so frowned upon here?
>Surely the wage gap and the income inequality it creates is an issue.

>the wage gap and the income inequality [being a feminist] creates

checkm8
>>
>>71017335
Guaranteed replies

His bait is actually pretty shit though, maybe it won't work if we remember to sage
>>
>>71017264

[CITATION NEEDED]
>>
>>71017264
Low bait, no wiminz on the internet

If companies could cut spendings by 23% by hiring only wiminz they would do it.

Wiminz make 23% less, but also work FAR LESS HOURS on average.

Same pay for same job. Want same pay? Work same hours.
>>
on the off chance you're not a troll...
the wage gap is not an issue
its literally just that women tend to value things other than advancing their careers
thats it
>>
>>71017264

>I suck a dick
>get no money

>woman suck dick
>car, house, money

FIX WAGE INEQUALITY NOW
>>
>>71017264
women shouldn't even be working in the first place.
>>
>i feel so hard on the bait.
>>
>>71017264
>Obama said

The word of The Lord...praise be to god

Lol feminism as I see in the media has gone full retard
>>
>>71017264
>23%

Why are there unemployed women then ? If I were a CEO I would hire them. 23% off my salary expenditures.
>>
>>71017264
Modern feminism is about dividing people based on gender to push Marxism.
The wage gap for equally qualified people doing equal work is about 1-2%.
>Even Obama has admitted there a 23% difference between women and men's wages
Obama and his friends are deceivers. They add up the total income of men and women and divide them by the total number of men and women in the workforce, with zero regard for hours worked or job type. Men work more. Men seek out higher paying industries.
http://www.heritage.org/research/reports/2014/05/equal-pay-for-equal-work-examining-the-gender-gap

I know this is a bait thread, but let's get this shit debunked quickly.
>>
>>71017264
I'll bait.

Is there women unemployment?
>If yes, there's no income inequality
>If no, there's income inequality
>>
File: 739.png (53 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
739.png
53 KB, 625x626
>Femanon here
>feminism
>Obongo said
>wage gap

Lowest bait among the baits
>>
>>71017471
Sucking my boyfriends dick means I now get to live in his big ass house, drive his expensive car and live at his expense.

All because I'm cute.
>>
>>71017264
shut up and post more Vicky you faggot
>>
>>71017264

There is a pay gap, not a wage gap. Men work longer and harder hours, along with more dangerous jobs. Women take more time off and work easier jobs that have more flexible schedules.

Women make less money because of the choices that they make.
>>
>>71017264
>Even Obama has admitted there a 23% difference between women and men's wages
Then why don't you ask Obama why he pays women so low
>>
>>71017382

You can say it, but it adds absolutely nothing of value to your post other than to attention whore.

Wage gap is a myth, women are treated better than men in first world countries and are too privileged to realize that being a strong independent womyn well ain't need no man isn't actually a valuable job skill and it's easier to hire men for difficult work because they're more likely to tough it out and actually get the job done, instead of bitching about it being too hard.
>>
>not saging a shit thread
>>
>>71017264
/pol/ thinks feminists must get off their high horse. You're should submit to men and make babies to compete against the muslims
>>
If a woman could do the same job for 23% less, why would anyone employ a man?
>>
>>71017264
Name one feminist belief that holds up to scrutiny.
>>
File: 1447965108946.gif (1 MB, 400x254) Image search: [Google]
1447965108946.gif
1 MB, 400x254
>>71017264
>>
>>71017373
This is the only correct response. The rest of you should probably kys tb.h
>>
Because this

https://youtu.be/E9A9x13LKyQ
>>
>>71017264
Obama also said 1 in 4 women are raped

From a study that counted drunk sex as rape

Fuck off ya dumb bitch
>>
>>71017264
TITS OR GTFO
>>
>>71017264
tits or gtfo

sage goes in just two fields
>>
>>71017382
1. You're on an anonymous message board. The only reason to mention your a girl is for attention and that's not what we're about. Everyone will listen to you based on what you say already there's no need to speak "as a girl"
2. The wage gap is a complicated issue which often fails to consider other factors such as maternity leave and position/experience meaning that whatever random percent you pull out of the air your likely to be wrong and at least it would take more evidence to make a proper argument.
>>
>>71017723
*1 in 4 women who go to college for 4 years are raped at one point or another

You cant actually fucking believe this

That would make like 1 in 5 men rapists, and would mean there are literally millions of violent rapists roaming the streets who the police just simply refuse to even investigate
>>
SAGE SAGE AGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE
>>
File: 1433201295132.jpg (46 KB, 340x565) Image search: [Google]
1433201295132.jpg
46 KB, 340x565
>Okay guys Muslim here
>Why is being a terrorist so frowned upon here?
>>
>>71017264
Wage gap is real but strongly nuanced in reality. First of all, women havn't been in the workforce for nearly as long as the LARGE portion of men who've been working for 30+ years. Seeing as it was merely one and a half a decade ago that employees would actually get a fair raise every year they've worked for the company it becomes pretty evident that the gap for the most part can be explained by normalizing statistics.

If you'd exclude that portion of men who've been working for far longer, hence earning more money, you're left with a much much smaller wage gap

Also, men have been and will probably continue to be the 'breadwinner'. Women tend to get a weird urge to make babies usually around the age where men are hyper focused on getting their careers off of the ground (probably in part because of their spouses wanting to reproduce). Making men even more of a safe bet in terms of trying to fill a position for the employer's sake
>>
File: joshhhh.png (2 KB, 266x80) Image search: [Google]
joshhhh.png
2 KB, 266x80
SAGE!!
>>
tits and gtfo
>>
nipples or gtfo
>>
File: 1457604132090.jpg (68 KB, 418x541) Image search: [Google]
1457604132090.jpg
68 KB, 418x541
>>71017850
Fuck Wrong picture,
Also Sage
>>
>>71017264
>british women

vomit.jpg
>>
I'd say TITS OR GTFO but you're a feminist.. you probably have moobs looking tits, so GTFO OR GTFO?
>>
>>71017264

This is why I hate feminists, it is an issue. I don't think you should get paid more than I do while doing less work. It's not our fault we, men, are pioneering fields like computer technology until a point it becomes so profitable you CUNTS come demanding us to retroactively compensate you for your lack of participation.
>>
>>71017763
>2. The wage gap is a complicated issue which often fails to consider other factors such as maternity leave and position/experience meaning that whatever random percent you pull out of the air your likely to be wrong and at least it would take more evidence to make a proper argument.

It's not a complicated issue, you dumb fuck. The wage gap myth been conclusively disproven in more or less every western country. Women earn exactly the same as men for the same job, and it is in fact illegal to pay a woman less. The so-called wage gap only exists in the overall earnings of men and women across all professions.
The fact that women choose occupations where they earn less than men is not an issue that has anything to do with equality or sexism. There's nothing stopping them from becoming engineers, rather than nurses, teachers and social workers.
>>
>>71017825
It's much safer economically speaking to have kids around 30 than 25
>>
>>71017264
Simple explanation why wage gap is bullshit.
>take a bunch of people
>divide them into 2 uneven groups
>calculate each group's average salary
>surprise surprise, they aren't equal
You could do the same experiment with two groups entirely made of men and still discover a wage gap between them. Does this mean one group of men oppresses the other?
>>
>>71017264
tits or gtfo
>>
File: 1456258112432.jpg (7 KB, 290x174) Image search: [Google]
1456258112432.jpg
7 KB, 290x174
>>71018940
>>71018940
>>71018940
>>
>>71017264
Low quality bait
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.