[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Could our soft Western armies realistically win a street bat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 12
File: ISIS-police-executions.jpg (62 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
ISIS-police-executions.jpg
62 KB, 615x409
Could our soft Western armies realistically win a street battle - door to door, in Mosul, to defeat the Islamic State?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtniLfZkaW0

I ask that you watch this 2 min video before you reply
>>
Of course, but the problem is the collateral damage which is going to trigger people in the West.
>>
>>71015426
so thats a no then?
>>
We could but we will offend too many people so it probably wolnt happen.
>>
>>71015352
Leftists would just spin it like they did Vietnam and the war on terror, rendering the generals helpless to make a move.

The only reason isis and islam remain thorns in the side of humanity is because every govt and media institution supports them and brainwash the masses to follow suit.
>>
>>71015525
so thats a no then?
>>
>>71015352
If they so happened to get a hold of a nuke and actually managed to detonate it on US soil. The United States would mobilize like in WWII.

Don't underestimate the States, we can switch to a war economy in a flash if we so choose. Go ahead and doubt it, but I've seen the industry in the USA, it is awesome.
>>
>>71015352
her voice reminds me of battlefield 2

>tfw you will never clear out child soldier door to door in fallujah
>>
>could millions of armed and trained soldiers with years of experience beat sand niggers

Oh, I dunno could they? You tell me.
>>
>>71015815
> USA vs Rice Farmers - BTFO
> USA vs Goat Herders - BTFO

Not a Stirling track record
>>
>>71015948
>b-b-but we wanted to lose anyway! it was the plan honest!
>>
>>71015695
No you wouldn't.
All your news outlets would claim religion of peace or "deep concern".
All a nuke in usa means is that you guys plunge into a bloody civil war as the true Americans finally realize their government and media have sold them out and delivered them into the hands of their enemies.
>>
>>71015948
>>71016019
AHAHAHAHAH murifats so f*cking BTFO-ed that they cnt even respond :D :DD :DDDDD
>>
>>71015948
Leftists undermined them both times.
You can't wage war when your positions of power are filled with people sick to the core.
>>
>>71015352
In Mosul? Yes. In our land? No, we'd have to shoot our own first.
>>
>>71016222
Have Leftists grown stronger, or weaker in that time? Has their grip on the media grown stronger, or weaker in that time?
>>
>>71015948
Our economy wasn't fully switched to a wartime economy. If we wanted it done, if there was a large enough will for it, it would be done.

I don't think you realize what the US is capable of, you can make fun of the US, but this entire nation is filled with refineries and resources geared toward war. In some ways, a wartime economy would boost manufacturing jobs again, leading to a huge economic boom for the US.

Trust me, if the people were on board for war, it would happen. How would it happen? If a terrorist struck a strong enough blow.

For the most part, the US waits to get attacked, like Peril Harbor, before finally mobilizing full gear.

Just saying, we like war. We are a war like people. Liberals in the US are just one REALLY bad terrorist attack from becoming pro war. Scare the libs hard enough, they become hawks quickly.
>>
>>71015948
The United States military slaughtered viet cong and sand niggers, it was only because bleeding liberals that we left everything half finished.

>58k died on our side, an estimated million died on their side.
>took llittle over a single month to topple their government and occupy all their land

Oh boy, we sure lost there. If there wasn't neocons and bleeding liberals those conflicts would've been ez. But ayy lma0 send home the entire Iraqi army with their AK-47's in time of economic devastation haha
>>
File: nowcomesthepart.gif (3 MB, 390x277) Image search: [Google]
nowcomesthepart.gif
3 MB, 390x277
>>71015352
look up "the battle of fallujah" on wikipedia.
>>
>>71016360
Sure, when it was a town that was part of a Secular country.

But you are against Goat Herders now, boyo
>>
>>71016261
Stronger obviously.
As I said before, the reason goat fuckers still live is because the media, the institutions, entertainment, the governments are all rotten to the core and pray for self genocide.
It's quite telling when nz is the only country on the planet where media is considered unbiased and even that is changing.
>>
>>71015352
not by themselves, but if they were backed up by the US then yes
>>
>>71016139
Even the people who claim that Islam is a religion of peace hate these groups. There wouldn't be much protest
>>
>>71016468
No they don't, they support isis in theur hearts and screech not all muslims.
Leftism is a disease of the soul.
>>
>>71015352
Do you have any combat experience?

t. Afghan vet
>>
>>71016360
>>71016339
the point of a war is not to kill people, its to accomplish a goal. actually in general the more people you have to kill to accomplish the goal the more you suck at war. vietnam fell into the hands of the communists and all that was accomplished in the middleast was destabalizing the enemies of israel, america is a retarded jewish golem constructed from the blood and bones of good europeans and needs to snap out of it
>>
>>71016412
I think footage of our soldiers blowing teenage boys to bits would not play well back home. Not well at all. Especially considering they will be brown teenage boys being blown to bits.

It would be very hard to frame that in such a way to make it look positive.
>>
>>71015467
>>71015672
Look the West could just turn the entire country including ISIS into molten rock but it would make too many people butthurt so we don't do it. Same with ground battle, just call airstrikes on every structure you see and roll in tanks.

There's just no reason to do it.
>>
>>71016555
Every day, the Taliban takes back more and more territory.

You lost.
>>
>straya Lite trying to troll

least you tried.
>>
isis is like the kid nobody likes
and everyone has one kid holding them back from knocking out the isis kid

what collateral damage though all thats there is sand and isis
>>
>>71016600
No it couldn't. Never.
>>
File: german insults.jpg (363 KB, 1152x864) Image search: [Google]
german insults.jpg
363 KB, 1152x864
>>71015815
>years of experience
eating burgers and shooting at the practice range at bootcamp is not more experience than fighting since you're 8, watching the roofs with a sniper rifle for your entire childhood, creating bombs in your teens, and turning into a berserking bloodthirster in your adults.

Those people are absolute animals, there is no way that the experiences are even comparable.
>>
>>71016600
>No reason
M-Muh safety
>>
>>71016582
Media is not in the fight anymore. The US learned it's lessons from Vietnam. Media sits back in comfy hotels and reports on the war.
>>
>>71016659
We should defend european borders and be diplomatic with developed and developing countries, everything else is not our problem
>>
>>71016639
>be Mehmed
>been watching roofs and sniping noobs since 8
>get rekt by sky robot
>>
>>71015352
Americans from the South probably stand the best chance, they don't even stack up that well as they don't kill people on the daily. But at least they have guns and know how to use them, they've got the tools.
>>
>>71016600
>no reason to do it.
yet
>>
>>71016685
Are you trying to tell me that not one person in Mosul has a cellphone, or internet connection?

Ridiculous.
>>
>>71016639
AY
>>
>>71015695
No western nation needs to switch to a war economy to defeat isis. 200.000 men with corresponding equipment and some leopoard tanks could defeat them. Its just that nobody wants too
>>
>>71016603
Not my problem. Our war ended long time ago and we have no claim to that land. However, we were responsible for training the ANA, which is filled with incompetent, opium smoking inbreeds. Blame Soviet Russia for creating the taliban.
>>
>>71015352
>>71016753
Sorry, read it wrong, I thought you said, "Could the average westerner take on ISIS on realistically and win a street battle?"

Yeah, no, our armies could destroy ISIS. Infact they will if the Don gets into office. Look what we did to Al Qaeda or the Taliban.
>>
>>71015352
pretty sure that kid hits jackshit.
>>
>>71015352

We took it to the Taliban who were far more battlehardened than ISIS.
>>
>>71017004
And what did you gain? except gigantic opium fields.
Actually i dont even know what the situation in afghanistan is at the moment.
>>
>>71015352
>professional volunteer soldiers against brainwashed tribal conscripts
>battle tanks with depleted uranium, against pickup trucks with MGs that jam fast
>modern artillery against dinky old mortars
>total air superiority against 'faith in allah'
I think the West would do okay.
>>
File: jackie chan.jpg (106 KB, 866x397) Image search: [Google]
jackie chan.jpg
106 KB, 866x397
>>71016744
I'm not saying that they have a chance of winning or have an advantage.
The fact that we don't have to do those things is because we're highly efficient at warfare.
The more technologically advanced you get, the less the burden on infantrymen.

The fact that their 8 year olds have to watch roofs with snipers is not a good thing, it is proof of their disadvantage and inefficiency.
>>
>>71015352
Of course you couldn't, just BRRRRRRRT them you silly fucks
>>
>>71017043

Afghan National Army is doing pretty decently. It's not about what we gained it's about how badly we fucking wrecked the Taliban with only about 5% of our military efforts.
>>
>>71016967
You could blame the ones that originally fought the Taliban, sure, or you could blame the CIA who actually made the Taliban into something more than tribal riffraff.
>>
>>71016603
We never lose, we stay frosty.
You really need to start realizing that US forces are engaged in War to stay ready.

The world is our fucking chessboard, we live to fight, our government will start shit just so we can keep our armed forces frosty, this is how we breed new generations of officers and military officials with experience.

I don't think you get it. We are a war culture. This is what we do, since we became a country.
>>
>>71015352

Yes. Without even trying. The U.S. military had ISIS down to two guys and a goat out in the boonies. Part of the reason the Obama admins thought they could pull out and leave it to the Iraqis.
>>
File: assad kek.jpg (22 KB, 459x278) Image search: [Google]
assad kek.jpg
22 KB, 459x278
>>71015352
>le moderate rebels using kids to fight
>kids make the best soldiers, they obey every command without questions
And people say Assad is the bad guy.
>>
>>71017260
Child soldiers aren't anything new in brown/black shitholes
>>
>>71017260
Oh we had our eyes on this guy, we were very close to going to war, but Russia cucked us. Obama and the media was already gearing up for invasion.
>>
>>71015695

You wouldn't even need to do that. It's 50,000 men with pick ups and surplus gear.

If the yanks had wanted to they could have smashed them in a matter of days when they re-enterd Iraq. They chose not to.
>>
>>71015467
We already did it in Fallujah. Funny thing: When you drop pamphlets telling the inhabitants to leave within 48 hours and they don't leave, killing gets a whole lot easier.
>>
>>71016139
>No you wouldn't.
>All your news outlets would claim religion of peace or "deep concern".
>All a nuke in usa means is that you guys plunge into a bloody civil war
This is why I don't take non-American opinions seriously when commenting on America. You're either comically wrong, or not aware enough to realize how silly you sound.

We lost two skyscrapers and marched to the other side of the planet and killed 250,000 enemies for it.
>>
>>71016600
You would need to do that to London, Berlin, Hamburg, Amsterdam, Paris, Washington dc. As well, and even then including both Syria and Iraq completely nuked you would still only kill a fraction of isis
>>
>>71017182

The Taliban is doing fine.

They're just Pakistan's problem now. Which is fine, since they're Pakistan's creation. Let them catch the blow back.

>>71017225

You've been a pussy country since Nixon got cucked by his own party and wasn't allowed to finish Vietnam.

You really need to flex those muscles to put the fear of God into China. It's time.
>>
>>71017625

ISIS numbers less than your average audience at an AFL match here.

The isolated cells and Johnny Jihad's in Europe are a police and intelligence problem. They could also be "solved" quickly if anyone had the will.
>>
>>71015352
You're giving ISIS too much credit, they're a rag tag of civilian barely trained who can't shoot or coordinate for shit.
Even our regulars would be more than a match for them, let alone our specialized forces.
Unless you're from cuckden's army and they send you with a dildo and a miniskirt for gear.
>>
File: militaryindustrialcomplex,.jpg (112 KB, 720x600) Image search: [Google]
militaryindustrialcomplex,.jpg
112 KB, 720x600
>>71016328
>How would it happen? If a terrorist struck a strong enough blow.
You mean if parts of your own government created another big false flag and blamed it on what ever country they want gone.
>>
>>71017773
Probability is high that your regulars would run away and your ''''''''''''specialized'''''''''' forces would pay them off (^:
>>
>>71016577
>america is a retarded jewish golem constructed from the blood and bones of good europeans and needs to snap out of it
kek, amerikane swine btfo
>>
>>71017864
>I've never been in any army
>>
>>71017700
>They could also be "solved" quickly if anyone had the will.
Which is why militia is preferable to the state, in these situations.

The state would quibble about their perception in the international medium. Militia would just remove kebab and end the problem outright.
>>
>>71016639
Most of them die very quickly from this lifestyle and don't actually accrue enough knowledge and discipline to turn into a decent threat. I was in Afghanistan in 11-12 and at that point we mostly fought these 'raised from birth' soldiers and they weren't exactly impressive. Lot of them were in their early/mid teens. The only thing they got right was how to set an ambush but when you've got terrain like Afghanistan it's hard to fuck that up.

The only way to win long term in a place like Afghanistan is through education and Americanization. Villages that had nothing were prone to radicalization. Villages that had a stable water supply, electricity, and schools never gave us a problem.
>>
>>71017974

Not that easy. What the intelligence services provide is necessary.

Militias would allow for a situation similar to Northern Ireland, where the British intelligence services had the names, places and movements of every Irish Catholic dissident or terrorist on file, and they would "leak" this information to the police who would then "leak" it to militia groups like the UVF who would go in and do the dirty work.
>>
>>71017971
What does that have to do with the fact that your soldiers are notorious pussies
>>
The world is ours for the cucking
>>
File: 440px-Einstein-cartoon1.jpg (75 KB, 440x481) Image search: [Google]
440px-Einstein-cartoon1.jpg
75 KB, 440x481
>>71015352

What is the US Army.
>>
>>71015352
Yes, they only need drop some bombs by "accident" and erase all living beings in the area.
>>
>>71018088
Oh you were talking shit about the italian army, couldn't tell with all the crap you put there.
Am I supposed to be offended ? Honestly considering what Mussolini had to work with we did way better than expected.
>>
I'm all for isis thinking they can beat us. False confidence = dying faster.
>>
>>71018216
A little bit more contemporary than that lad
>>
>>71018291
Such as ?
>>
>>71018320
Some frog fucks getting buttmad that they got fucked by talibans blamed italians for bribing taliban forces not to engage italians

But I'm just taking the piss, you thick cunt, couldn't care either way
>>
>>71015352
Thank the American government for this.
>>
>>71018501
And how does that prove our military is undertrained ?

Also excuse me for getting in the way of your shitposting, please go ahead without any rebuttal I will not dare to break your safe space anymore.
>>
>>71018648
>literally say I'm taking the piss
>still goes on to be autistic
>>
>>71018648
your military was hilariously fucking bad during ww1 and ww2
>>
>>71017864
>pay them off
as long as one accomplishes the goal :^)
the goal is to mantain peace in the region

I pay the enemy's soldiers better
I get no fights
Mission accomplished :^))))

besides, I'm pretty sure it's the better solution, better than having some hurrdurr die for your cunt.
Also that money flows into the region contributing to the reconstruction and all that jazz
>>
>>71016933
ratte when?
>>
>>71018757
>all this pussy talk

no wonder albosh*ts and ruskies make better mobsters nowadays, ur german tier pussified :^)))))))))
>>
>>71018707
>let me shitpost in peace !

>>71018717
Nobody is denying that dipshit.
What I'm asking is how that proves our current militray is bad now.
>>
>>71018860
nobody's saying it is because we haven't seen it in action but is PROBABLY is
more likely to be shit than not as seen from past actions
>>
>>71018860
nah I appreciate your (you)s (((((^:
>>
Mosul would be a tough nut to crack but it's definitely do-able. Biggest problem would be our civilian populations and media getting all booty-blasted when the really nasty shit gets brought out (white phosphorus, "collateral" damage, killing ISIS wounded/prisoners, Shia death squads, etc.)

I'm surprised most of y'all, on /pol/ of all places, haven't heard of Fallujah.
>>
>>71015352
>Could our soft Western armies realistically win a street battle - door to door, in Mosul, to defeat the Islamic State?
Are we talking "hearts and minds" or "round all the boers/japs/jews/germans/viets up, put them in camps, and destroy the village of anyone who rebels"?

If the west is angry enough to actually fight door-to-door through Mosul, with air support and armour, then it will win. If it is angry enough to wipe problem regions clean of human habitation, then it will win decisively.
>>
>>71015352
Street battle in Mosul? Mosul wouldn't EXIST by the time we were done if ISIS truly held it.
>>
>>71016577
The question in the op was about fighting in a street battle, you dumb chimp. America has been extremely successful at this every time they've fought non-whites.
>>
>>71018860
>>71018943

Supposedly an Italian unit in Afghanistan bribed the Taliban to not attack them, and didn't tell anyone until a French unit rotated in to replace them,
>>
>>71018943
Fair enough.

>>71018957
Is this the point where you claim you're just pretending to be retarded ? I think we're done here.
>>
>>71019075
I've heard about that too. It's not too far fetched, although paying your enemies is defeat. At that point you've already lost and are at their mercy. Truth is, they're simply not big enough of a threat to warrant concern.
>>
>>71019078
I already claimed it a few posts ago but you didn't get the memo

Fucking thick skull
>>
>>71019005

If the West had the same mentality it had in WW2, ISIS would be done in a matter of minutes. Because Mosul would be molten glass.
>>
>>71017626
China is your problem. You freely trade with them and accept their workers.
>>
>>71019075

Italians did the same in Somalia.
>>
>>71019236

So do you.

We do as we're told.

Which is why, despite China giving us a better deal in trade than the U.S., we're still going to take the Submarines you give us and toot around in the South China Seas.

And why we have a gigantic institution out in the outback dedicated to plundering Chinese communications.
>>
>>71019228
The better question is what it would take to develop that mindset. Maybe another serious (1000+ dead) terrorist attack.
>>
>>71019349
It would take nothing less than a nuke or a bomb in the middle of vatican city to wake up the west.
>>
>>71019349

Well, WW2 grew out of WW1. WW1 basically saw the death tally of Vietnam played out in "our" backyards on a daily basis.

People really forget/can't grasp that. It's why it's hilarious when they call Trump "Literally Hitler", not knowing the kind of shitstorm that created him and that political boiling point.
>>
>>71019315
>Despite China giving us a better deal in trade than the U.S., we're still going to take the Submarines you give us and toot around in the South China Seas.

You never ever break the commandment. "Thou shall not stop feeding the American Mil-ind complex, no matter how good the deal is". If you break it you are done. Erdogan became demonized by the us of a the minute he made a deal with Chinese.
>>
>>71019489

We know.

When one of our Prime Ministers suggested Vietnam was a bad idea the CIA promptly had him tossed out on his ear.

Plus, well, we're part of the West, stuck right down in bottom East.

We don't really have a choice. Even if the U.S. is being run by fucking clowns right now.

Australia has always been someones whipping boy. You should know; Remember Gallipoli.
>>
>>71015352
What is delta force
>>
If they didn't have the media naming and shaming them for any and all 'questionable' actions in a fucking WAR SCENARIO, hell yes. Seriously, we need to get over this pussyfooting bullshit all modern 'wars' have been. You need full blown Total War to pound your enemies into submission and make them realize if they ever step to you again you will do the same again. All this faggoty ass 'we need to install stable leadership and not hurt anyones feefees' just breeds terrorist fuckstains.

Wipe them out, salt the earth and shower those willing to capitulate in gold and be on our way.

If it worked for all of the great civilizations of the past, it can work now.
>>
File: 1444864011079.jpg (94 KB, 639x450) Image search: [Google]
1444864011079.jpg
94 KB, 639x450
>>71015352
Yes , but only when it comes to us from the balkans , the rest of you faggots would be fucked , we are way too comfortable with shit like this , when you say the word "war" to a westerner it's something that happens far away and it looks like a campaign from battlefield or CoD , but when you say "war" to us the first image that come to our head is shooting people in your front yard , that's why you guys are growing into such pathetic pussies and that's why when shit goes down your first instinct is to have a debate and to "protest" some dumb shit , and our first instinct is "KILL IT BEFORE IT LAYS EGGS"
>>
That kid is white
>>
>>71015352
We did, many times, for over a decade and a half.

Remember, this is rebranded Al Qaeda in Iraq. The same guys raped twice in Fallujah. They only came out of hiding because the West left.
>>
ISIS only seemed big because of it's propaganda campaign, and the fact that they literally just waltzed into various areas with little to no opposition.
>>
>>71017488
15 years ago before wild hamplanets roamed the plains and cucked nu-males screeched in unison at the mere thought of America having a border.
Times have changed for the worse, if a Republican gets into office and demands vengeance the left will undermine him, just like they did with bush.
>>
>>71019440
A single attack wouldnt do jack shit. For people these days to mobolise there would have to be death squads of ISIS guys roaming around killing off whole villages every day.
>>
>>71017860
What an absolute madman.
>>
>>71019315

In the event of an armed confrontation between the US and China in the Pacific would the Australian people and your more left-wing governments back the United States or push to remain neutral?

Or would the deep state make it a moot point?

>>71019489

That's mostly because Erdogan is a moronic wannabe sultan. Not that your overarching point is wrong, however.
>>
>>71015352
just bomb the whole town into oblivion. problem solved, it's not that hard.
>>
>>71020950
*American towns
Europe wouldn't mobilize even if 10,000 armed soldiers marched on Paris.
>>
File: 1407835996599.jpg (13 KB, 284x276) Image search: [Google]
1407835996599.jpg
13 KB, 284x276
>>71015352
ITT: Oh excuse me? Your country only sent soldiers abroad for decades and made country after country their bitch?

Well you didn't massacre everyone and sand niggers are still sand niggers so YOU TOTALLY LOST TO THEM

(t. stronk eastern euroshit)

When did a middle eastern country invade America for years and make them their bitch?
Guise?
I can't remember that one?
>>
>>71015352
>Could our soft Western armies

The problem isn't the armies, it's that we fight with our hands tied behind our back because of our soft liberal populace.

We could utterly destroy everything they have. From just fuel bomb pancaking them to glassing the desert, and that's without even sending in a single soldier.

Same thing in the urban warfare. We fight with rules. We avoid collateral damage.

If that wasn't a factor the battles would end very quickly.
>>
>>71017349
We need an enemy if we are going to fight a perpetual war :^)
>>
With all these drones and robots why even bother.
>>
>>71015426
FirstPostBestPost

A damn shame. Its like ripping off a bandaid or pulling a tooth, better to get it over with.

Obongo's 'no boots on the ground but sometimes we randomly bomb something somewhere' isnt helping. If they just acted swiflty from the start it would result in a lower mortallity rate than the entire thing will end up with now.
>>
>>71015426
collateral damages
who gives a fuck,it's not like we aren't 7 billions human beings shitting up this planet. a million or two wouldn't even make a difference, too bad the west opinion can be toyed by the medias.
>>
>>71018216
I think the Romanian means that the Italian Army, by all evidence, is pretty embarrassing. Watch videos on YouTube and compare to other similar nations and you might notice a capability gap.
>>
>>71019315
Also, buying those refurbished M1s when you could have gotten twice as many barely used Leopard II. What the hell were they thinking?
>>
>>71016328
>For the most part, the US waits to get attacked, like Peril Harbor, before finally mobilizing full gear.

It's not the 1940's. Times have changed and the US has gone from a rising superpower to a stagnant, socially divided relic of it's past. Many of it's black and hispanic don't feel the nationalism and patriotic fervour that the country had in the first half of the century
>>
>>71015352
>Could our soft Western armies realistically win a street battle - door to door
>door to door
We prefer to fight Sky to floor
Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.