[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does it feel knowing that the Nazis were as obsessed with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: lookingforward.png (997 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
lookingforward.png
997 KB, 1280x720
How does it feel knowing that the Nazis were as obsessed with rooting out "degeneracy" as you guys?

Must be a good feel, huh?
>>
>>71015230
Nose knows.
>>
How does it feel knowing that you and your left wing buddies are no different to the Nazis in that you destroy the lives of those who don't agree with everything you say.
>>
>>71015230
Well, it's not a bad one.
Besides, Germany was great for Germans.
I wonder if Germany had stopped invading other countries if there would have been any intervention by anyone else.
>>
>>71015230
Did Nazis like big tits and tight pussy too? Cause that's some other stuff that I like. Maybe I have more in common with them than I thought.
>>
Yeah it's alright.
>>
It's stupid.
Humans are degenerate by nature.
We need to drop all of this bullshit that people are good and wholesome.
People are shit. Fuck christkucks for pushing this narrative for over 2000 years.
>>
>>71015230
Nazis were the biggest degenerates, fuck off.
>>
File: Big A and MC CGM Russia tour.jpg (215 KB, 900x1322) Image search: [Google]
Big A and MC CGM Russia tour.jpg
215 KB, 900x1322
>>71015230
>>
File: 1448916014352.jpg (88 KB, 454x340) Image search: [Google]
1448916014352.jpg
88 KB, 454x340
>>71015230
Yes
Nothing wrong with normal sex or fun between 1 human MAN 1 human WOMAN. Anything else is degenerate. Niggers does not count as humans, they are another humanoid species. Will never stick my dick in some aids infested hole with obnoxious color
>>
File: 1453158527921.jpg (29 KB, 254x374) Image search: [Google]
1453158527921.jpg
29 KB, 254x374
That fucking nose though.
>>
>>71015645

I disagree, and I was an intense misanthrope for a while. I've seen my fair share of bad people and bad things in this life.

Not everyone is bad. Situations vary. Does everyone have the capability to be degenerate? Yes. Are many people degenerate? Yes. But still, there are many sincere and good people out there.

Religions such as Christianity did their best to bring out the good in people. Modern technology countered that, though, and hence we see that many many people are degenerates in today's world. It's a shameful state of affairs, but not everyone is bad.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.