[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do feminist women have a preference for men that are extremely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: butt.jpg (42 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
butt.jpg
42 KB, 300x450
Why do feminist women have a preference for men that are extremely masculine in both appearence and behavior?

It's a pretty obvious trend that is diametrically opposed to what they preach as 'ideal' male.
>>
>>71015072
feminism is a shit test
>>
The feminists are literally shilling for more mudslime immigrants.
You should never bother trying to make sense in anything they say.
Just keep them away from positions of authority, like with all leftists.
>>
It is because they can't tell men what to do.

They aren't intimidating to men. No matter how bossy they try to be
>>
>>71015072
feminist women are still women.
Like most women want a man whom is insertive, and the reason why they want masculine in both appearance and behavior because it clearly defines the opposite gender.
That's the same reason even straightest of guy might because horny if they see a trans.

Now that I asked your question: Sauce?
>>
>>71015072
Do they? all the feminists I know go for the cuck nu-male faggots
>>
>>71015072
Because very few feminist women actually believe what they say. It's just another mindgame to filter unworthy men.

It's also why it's usually nerdy, socially awkard, borderline-autistic guys who complain about feminism. You never hear tough masculine blue-collar men complain about feminism, because it doesn't affect them.
>>
>>71015208
ψόφα
>>
>>71015072
Because no matter how fucked up your conscious brain is, your subconscious animal brain is still there working as normal and if it notices that your conscious brain has become so fucking stupid that it's threatening the survival of your genes it will take over and make you go jump on the biggest hardest dick you can find.

Same thing as trying to kill yourself but being unable to squeeze the trigger, but in a woman's case it makes them go squeeze the nigger
>>
File: kill_yourself_1458189175778.jpg (52 KB, 796x838) Image search: [Google]
kill_yourself_1458189175778.jpg
52 KB, 796x838
>>71015072
> "pretty obvious" "trend"

pulled out of your ass without even one drop of sauce

kill yourself
>>
>>71015382
>arab
>big dick
>>
The more woman complains and bitches the more she wants to be dominated.
>>
>>71015364
μετά από 'σένα
>>
>>71015072
Tbh i dont know what you want. What I want is a source
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 316x316) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 316x316
>>71015433
>implying it's not bigger than the alternative
>>
It's the natural order of things, people are still animals. Deep down they want the same thing as every human female has wanted since the beginning of time, and their instincts take over. The same reason your instincts tell you to fuck 16 year old girls.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.