[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There is literally no way to have nationalism without genocide.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5
File: 1430407531330.png (406 KB, 523x513) Image search: [Google]
1430407531330.png
406 KB, 523x513
There is literally no way to have nationalism without genocide. You cannot be a nationalist without being evil. You think a few rapes by Muslims is bad, but killing an entire population of Muslims is ok?
>>
>>71015007
hurr durr dur pass tha burger
>>
Well, you can't have multiculturalism without passive genocide either.
>>
>>71015088
pretty sure majority of whites are okay with multiculturalism.
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 620x565) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 620x565
>>71015007

BEADY
>>
>>71015155
>The majority of whites are OK with or are unaware of their impending suicide

This makes it ok why?
>>
>>71015007
>killing an entire population of Muslims is ok?
yes
>>
>>71015241
That's democracy.
>>
>>71015007
Why is genocide a bad thing?
>>
>>71015241
Because they have a choice.

>>71015275
At least you admit it.

>>71015294
This.

>>71015295
>muh white genocide
>>
>>71015007
>This is what liberals actually believe
>>
>>71015294
No one ever voted for it.
>>
>>71015007
It would not be a bad thing to kill all muslims, literaliy not a single argument for why it would be good to keep them and their religion.
>>
>>71015317
>Because they have a choice.

So basically we are in the situation of a fucked up "Saw" puzzle on a national scale.
>>
>>71015007
There is already white genocide.
>>
>>71015341
At least you guys aren't liars. Good thing this is such a minority opinion.

>>71015401
And whites are fine with it.

>>71015360
Lol.
>>
>>71015007
Self defense. Nothing evil here.
They are not even humans.
>>
>>71015007
What's with all the lefty bait today?

Is it national troll day of something?
>>
>>71015442
>Lol.

It really isn't funny. The people that did this are sociopaths.
>>
>>71015442
It is the majority opinion, people are just too scared to speak it or they do not wanna do the work to get the results we all crave.

Muslims are cancer, a disease upon the human mind and eventuallyit will be eradicated there is no other choice in the end, just a matter of when.
>>
File: image.png (223 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.png
223 KB, 640x960
>>71015500
*international

WTF CAPCHA???
>>
>>71015007
But seriously why don't we just kill all the muslims?
We can start here on cue.
>>
>>71015442
>And whites are fine with it.

No I'm not.
>>
>>71015317
Any genocide. What's wrong with it?
>>
>>71015007
>There is literally no way to have nationalism without genocide

wut
>>
>>71015317
The choices are just illusional.
Look at us - we choose for ourselves and EU is fighting us any way they can.
We're being called "fascists, racists, xenophobs" and entire EU wants to discreditate us just because we don't want our country to fall.

Good thing that they're failing for now.
>>
>>71015007
>but killing an entire population of Muslims is ok?
Yes.
>>
>implying genocide is a bad thing
>>
Nuke em
>>
>>71015442
>At least you guys aren't liars. Good thing this is such a minority opinion.

Maybe we are, but who is determined to send more and more people to our cause? Muslims!

To be honest, it couldnt be going better for the right wing.
>>
Seeing that you are using whites instead of we.. I'm leaning towards you not being white yourself...

This is a simple truth...

The Internet is opening the eyes of all native white countries. These countries will slowly unite at the realization of the ethnic and racial replacement..

Multiculturalism is a party, rape, crime and low IQ cultural degradation is the hangover, nationalism in Monday morning at the office...

When the time comes it will be tried peacefully. The catch is that when they try to remove the sub humans they will revolt and fight back, proving that they are truly invaders..

The sides will extreme and the people fighting for their native lands will win.. 90% of the time.

Remember all these white societies are the technology and war machine makers..

So I suggest when the time comes to leave you get on the train boat or plane that is paid freely by the great white alliance..

If not I have no problem with killing you..

Be thankful you were educated by westerners and have been given enlightenment can't wait to deport you all back to your countries so you can use that knowledge to a tually build a society for your people..

Cunt
>>
>>71015007
How is it not ok
>british flag
Nevermind,I'm talking to some hairy poo inbred ape.
>>
>>71015442
muhammad go home
>>
>>71015007
Well, genocide doesn't require killing anyone. There can also be cultural genocide(IE forced assimilation), and forced deportations.

When India got its independence, it broke apart into Pakistan and India. Which required the forced relocation of millions of people. This same thing happened post-WWII, with the deportation of millions of Germans from places like East Prussia. Let-alone all the deportations that Stalin and the Soviets did.
>>
What is deportation?
>>
>>71015007
Killing entire mudskins population will bring a peace.
>>
File: 1431902875050.png (82 KB, 1585x1527) Image search: [Google]
1431902875050.png
82 KB, 1585x1527
>>71015007
>love for your own nation==hatred towards other nations
Are you retarded?
>>
File: moderate_muslims_1447875680990.jpg (79 KB, 600x596) Image search: [Google]
moderate_muslims_1447875680990.jpg
79 KB, 600x596
>>71015007
> killing an entire population of Muslims is ok

Yes. Not for the strawman reasons you listed, but because it's pure self-defense.

Islam has one fundamental principal that can only have one conclusion: either you concert to Islam or Muslims are REQUIRED by their faith to kill you, by any means necessary and with any collateral damage acceptable.

Islam has decreed that I have a death penalty placed upon me for not being a Muslim. My entire family, my entire country MUST BE SLAUGHTERED according to Islam. In fact, to obtain favor in Heaven, you are REQUIRED to slaughter non-Muslims, you are rewarded for it, you are encouraged to kill all non-Muslims that you can find until you yourself are killed.

My only response is that I MUST kill them, or stand around waiting to be killed. I refuse to wait around for someone to saw my head off with a butter knife. Or worse.There is no fascism, religion or any other ideology involved on my part. If I wish to survive, if I wish to protect my family, friends and country, I am left with no choice but to eliminate all of Islam from the face of the Earth.
>>
>>71015007
Yes, because morailty is subjective.
It boils down to us vs. them.
Do you want to preserve their lives at the cost of your own or do you rather preserve your own at the expense of them. You can't afford to be neutral, make a stand.
>>
>>71015007
yes, human as in its basics is worthless

quality is what matters, and the quality is as follows at least. you dont breed fast, you dont have violent people towards europeans

otherwise you deserve to die
>>
>>71015007
>mass deportation
>>
OP confirmed average libcuck with no historic knowledge watsoever. even hitler's first choice was not the supposed "holocaust" but just the expulsion and deportation of the jews out of the country (and this is even the "approved" history), so there is no actual need for genocide.

not that it wouldn't be for best, but still.
>>
>>71015007
Why do we need to kill them? What doesn't work about deportation, or encouraging them to leave. We don't need to kill anyone.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.