[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
O I V E Y I V E Y
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
O I V E Y
I

V
E
Y
>>
>>71014068

538 is just buttmad because Trump repeatedly rekts their models and "support ceilings".
>>
>>71014144
they literally have a daily Shillary article
>>
>>71014068

538 is so butthurt over Trump
>>
>>71014068
This is right though. Trump has gained more delegates than his votes reflect in winner-take-all states and his complaints that the vote is rigged is misplaced because the rules are available to everyone. The GOP primary system is just as fucked up as the democrats and their super delegates but either a) Trump was too confident or dumb to play the system, or b) his whole plan was to expose how fucked up the primary system is.
>>
>>71014280
>Trump has gained more delegates

NO

because the delegates are getting chosen NOW and they are getting pro Cruz ones

they are just bound to Trump on 1st ballot, but they hate him
>>
>>71014333
That's a bridge to cross in Cleveland, it's not getting the same attention now as it will this summer.

Also I want to vacation in Florence this fall will there be rapefugees or should I go somewhere else?
>>
>>71014523
Italy is safe

ahmeds go north to germany and shit
>>
>>71014280
In fairness it was probably a) with a potential shift to b) if things didn't go exactly as hoped.

I would argue that a purely WTA-based Electorate system for the Primaries is proper if only because it directly imitates the GE(though it may require reducing the delegates to what the GE has). A completely proportional Primary does screw Trump much in the same way it is currently screwing Bernie who can't use his 'momentum' to vault over Hillary in any fashion.

As for his complaints being misplaced, think of it in 3D for a moment. Trump just went right over the heads of both the RNC and his competition and right to the voting base, a good number of which probably DO believe the 'one person one vote' stigma to the point where seeing the actual contradictions to the rule aggravates them, no matter how many times the RNC will coldly cling to the 'Rules' defense, if not outright gloat about it. Trump wins the Perception argument, if not the Fact argument.
>>
>>71014943
Scott Adams please go
>>
>>71014553
Good to hear. I plan to go to Florence in July and I'm bringing a grill. Lord help me. I could oooo and ahhh for days at the art but the woman wants to experience night clubs.
>>
>delegates that are voted are more important than our easily bought delegates
Do these faggots ever hear themselves speak?
>>
>>71015243
>night clubs
>florence

People there are so fucking smug.
Prepare to be looked down upon.

Other than that, wonderful city and art.
Try and avoid tourist traps when eating, or you'll be yet another american complaining that
>italian food is overrated
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.