[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
jebcore
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: hassid.jpg (32 KB, 314x382) Image search: [Google]
hassid.jpg
32 KB, 314x382
please help i quickly need that ¡Jeb! vs Trump video that was spliced from the debates where everyone was laughing at ¡Jeb!

this is important
>>
>>71013241
Last I checked that channel had removed that video.
>>
bump for emergency
>>
here you are

https://youtu.be/w-McIdVuY88
>>
>>71013335
fuck you

seriously go fuck yourself.
>>
>>71013414
Alright, so you just wanted to yell at people who had the video. Fine then, fuck off you as well. Better sage this thread if anyone helping you is just going to get yelled at.
>>
>>71013241
You are the Jew here, how have you not control over media?
>>
>>71013526
thats not the video thats a cancerous iphone tier cuckvid
>>
>>71013824
You eat at Harvey's nigro?
>>
>>71013824
That is the video you asked for, you are just wasting peoples time yelling at people who post videos of jeb being laughed at. Typical jew trick, you lying jew.

People save face by not posting any videos that is spliced from the debates where everyone was laughing at ¡Jeb!

You claim you want one ellusive video, but tell people to fuck of when they post one. Your only hope is finding a fellow jew, nobody else is idiotic enough to help a jew just to be told to fuck off.
>>
absolutely cancerous thread
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BdyEj0U_ZI
>>
>>71014292
100/10
>>
This is the full length version of the video you were looking for. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YzMh5qV2i0
>>
>>71014431
Wow, and in a much better definition than what I posted. Thank you grenade man.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.