[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>8th grade >ask my teacher why jews are hated >"Anon,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: kike.png (10 KB, 429x707) Image search: [Google]
kike.png
10 KB, 429x707
>8th grade
>ask my teacher why jews are hated
>"Anon, it's because they are successful and everyone being jealous towards them"
>proceeds to draw this shitty picture
>"This is how they work, every time they rise they'll fall but they'll rise even higher."

tfw this guy used to be my favorite teacher
>>
>>71012770
Is he insinuating that they're magical or something?
>>
Appropriate that symbol for White nationalism. Stylize it and make it AESTHETIC.

>Why are Whites resented? It's because they are successful and everyone is jealous of them. This is how Whites work, every time they rise they'll fall but they'll rise even higher.

Mater Europa Vult!
>>
#DINDU NUFFIN
>>
>>71012843
Jews are paranormal and belong on /x/
>>
>>71012897
Will be blocked out of the media
>>
>>71012770
Sweden you're not even that more keked than us

Im in a college US history class and the other day we got to WW2. The teacher literally showed us slides of the Holocaust and said Hitler was the biggest right wing killer ever (complete with WE WERE JUST JEALOUS LMAO)
>>
>>71012770
well, hes right you Cuck
>>
Looking at israel, he's pretty much correct
>>
>>71012770
He is literally 100% right tho fampai.
>>
Our teachers always told us that Hitler hated jews because they murdered Christ. What a load of shit.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.