[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are white nationalists so afraid to face this man?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: Sargon of Akkad.jpg (24 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
Sargon of Akkad.jpg
24 KB, 300x400
Why are white nationalists so afraid to face this man?
>>
go away,Sargon
>>
>afraid

didn't they have a debate for like 4 hours?

I'm not watching all that shit though fuck's sake 4 hours.
>>
Why is Sargon so afraid of America?

Fight me, you nigger lover.
>>
Are they? I honestly don't follow white natonalist or the alt-right.
I do agree with his sentiments in his video he made concerning the alt-right, they're just a safe space collectivist group. Any group that considers itself collectivist in nature is pure cancer.
>>
>>71012789

I don't understand why so many people who lurk and shitpost on 4chan claim their lives are so full of excitement they don't have 4 hours to spare.

>4 hours

Yeah it's two movies, big deal. And it's a lot more stimulating than modern movies for sure.
>>
File: 1460405070159.png (38 KB, 326x291) Image search: [Google]
1460405070159.png
38 KB, 326x291
>>
>>71012734
Millennial woes had a 4 hour discussion with this man.

Sargon is clearly a very intelligent person but still identifies as a liberal. Its just that to the modern liberals he's looks just as nazi as everybody else.

The debate with Millennial showed his liberal side because it was in direct contrast side-by-side to a white nationalist rather than being compared to the feminist trash he usually talks about.

That being said. I'd hate liberals less if they were all Sargon-esque.
>>
>>71013200

It was horribly boring. Quadroon of Mossad simply concern-trolled the entire time while Millenial Woes argued as well as Ben Carson on Ambien.

I listened to the whole thing and only managed to do so because I was raping a small muslim boy and his screams helped break the monotony.
>>
>>71013200
I honestly doubt that there's anything to be had over a 4 hour discussion of>nurture/changing culture versus determinism genes/nature arguments. Individualism vs collectivism arguments are boring when you know that neither care about the other side.

>>71013293
kek
>>
>>71012789
They did. tl;dr version:
>there are different racial tendencies of mental traits
>WAIT BUT WHAT HOW YOU CAN'T KNOW THAT FOR SURE
>>
>>71013419
Sargon really just needs to say ''it shouldn't matter, even if it were true'' because if you judge collectively people by their race, you might ignore the merit of someone simply by being of that race.
It's like Sargon accepts and knows that truth, that there are different race traits that are superior to others but it shouldn't matter.
>>
File: 1395775415055.gif (1010 KB, 480x247) Image search: [Google]
1395775415055.gif
1010 KB, 480x247
>>71013200
>And it's a lot more stimulating than modern movies for sure.
God no. I sad through most of it (plus the end) and it was a back-and-forth of Woes trying to stay calm and articulate his points and Sargon becoming increasingly frustrated and dismissive. It was like watching a parent argue with a five-year-old. Sargon indulged in cheaper and lazier arguments and Woes just kept fighting the urge to stoop to his level.

It wasn't even really a debate, they just talked through each other.
>>
>>71013606
That was part of his argument with Millenial.
>you're not really a white nationalist if you would let in an extremely intelligent black person
>why not just judge EVERYONE as individuals, then?

Because we're dealing with large-scale trends, MW ought to have just pointed out it's impractical to be selective about absolutely every individual. In the real world, you have to profile. Profiling gets shit done and saves lives.
>>
>>71013979
You see, It perfectly illustrates the impossibility of communication between minds with different reference points by exaggerating what are normally subtle differences to such extremes that they are incapable of even responding to what the other person says. I personally just lose hope for humanity and it makes me sad. Especially when this sort of exchange and discussion happen on all level of arguments and intellect.
>>
>>71013293

Yeah, small arab boys are cute. You're a lucky guy you.
>>
>>71012734

Literally who?
>>
>>71014198
Profiling can also randomly fuck people's lives. Trends and probabilities don't create permanant absolutes. What annoys me is any discussion concerning blacks always has this permanency that they have always been like this and will always act that way.
It's one thing to say that blacks cause the most shooting and crime because it's true, but it's another to think lesser of them because of that and that they can't change.
I always just get the feeling of being a naive fuck on this sort of opinion even though it shouldn't feel that way.
>>
>>71014399
Woes tried to be fair to him and respond adequately at every point, but everything Sargon said came down to "HA, GOTCHA" even when he was wrong. He had already reached his conclusion so he was not prepared to accept any alternative. He made a huge fool out of himself and pretty much everybody involved.

>>71014612
If you think you can force the change, you're wrong. If they don't want to be profiled they need to stop killing and raping and stealing. Profiling does absolutely nothing to you if you are innocent. They have to work it out themselves, it's completely out of our hands.
>>
>neckbeard using the name of an ancient Babylonian king

Is he a semite or something?
>>
>>71014702
>If they don't want to be profiled they need to stop killing and raping and stealing.
That seems pointlessly circular. An individual who doesn't rape and commit crime shouldn't feel bad for idiots who share his race. Profiling can be bad if it's used incorrectly, which happens more often than not. Change can be forced if the right elements are placed. But it's simply that the ways to enforce that change is beyond the power of anyone, so it just doesn't matter.
>>
>>71013200
>my attention span is limited, therefore 4 hours is a long time
thats what theyre saying
>>
>>71012734
who is this guy?
>>
>>71014888
Profiling is mainly dependent on individual streets and counties. They look out for repeat offenders and known criminal elements.

We have the opposite problem of profiling: they tend to go after minorities less in order to offset perceived racism. This leads to large areas of the US with basically no policing because they are "minority" areas. The only way to keep these areas from expanding is to pick up petty criminals who wander outside of them.

It's more complicated than you make it sound. It's not just "they're black, make sure they're up to no good." This oversimplified narrative is what enables the accusations of racism but it is NOT representative of reality.
>>
>>71015023
>my time is limited and I'd rather waste it on something more interesting
And he's saying
>lol you spend your time wasting it on shit, watch something almost as shit!
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.