[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oi wanker, I'm a Strayan studying in India for a year and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: aussiematsu.jpg (158 KB, 1362x763) Image search: [Google]
aussiematsu.jpg
158 KB, 1362x763
Oi wanker,
I'm a Strayan studying in India for a year and a half now and have realized these things about Curries:

- they are energetic as fuck: for example in my Uni group projects all of them want to do the work and it never comes down upon me and my other group members to do it. I go to the library and its all filled with Indians and Asians working hard while the whites are at the bar getting drunk and doing other stupid shit.

- they are intelligent: their education system is seriously very great what an Indian student would learn in grade 3 is what we teach to a kid in grade 6 which is why they know advanced shit even when they are in middle school and never get outperformed academically.

- Curries in general are calm and gentle people. Go out and have a stroll through their city on a Sunday morning and you'll see this. But I don't have to convince you what a friendly gentle people they are.. just look at their posts on here.

- Curry women are a pride of goddesses and they are very down to earth about it. M8 I tell ya, you will never find this with Strayan or Limey women who are far less respectable and lady-like than these brownies.

- Curries have a worldful of cultures. Everything. Watching cricket and eating palak paneer (which tastes like heaven) are the truest sign of a cultured people. Yet they love foreign food and culture too.

I can go on and on.. Curries are fucking pure energetic and highly responsible people. They like us Aussies and British despite us denying them visa. Oh and btw I wish I could stay in this great country for very long.
>>
POO
>>
IN
>>
You need more practice on Aussie impersonation.
>>
>>71012466
How did you stop raping long enough to type all this?
>>
Only drawback would be the shitting out a lung that accompanies the food.
>>
>>71012662

What does wanker mean?
>>
File: hiddenpainonacid.png (781 KB, 596x505) Image search: [Google]
hiddenpainonacid.png
781 KB, 596x505
>>71012466
>I wish I could stay in this great country for very long
>>
>>71012466
This bait is as dry as a dead dingo's dong.
>>
>>71012716
Probably copied it from somewhere like most poos do.
>>
>>71012738

a fuckin tosser
>>
>>71012662
I am trying to learn normal english from the Indians
>>
>>71012466

IN Aussieland we say "Year 3" and "Year 6" you sound like a fucking septic mate.

No such thing as "middle school" another americanism we have primary school and high school.

"I wish I could stay in this country for very long" - me luv u long tyme, level of English. Piss off shit cunt try again.
>>
>>71012466
Sounds legit. One designated street for this 'strayan'
>>
>>71012466

t. apu inlu
>>
>>71012738
Somehow masturbating became an insult. I dont make the rules.
>>
>>71012466
I could see some of this being true as being in a country of a shit ton of people, you have to be competitive if you even want to be poor and not just destitute. However I know you're lying so fuck off
>>
>>71012801

Defining an idiom woth another idiom is something only a wanker would do.

The fuck is a tosser m80?
>>
>>71012466
>Oi wanker,
>I'm a Strayan

confirmed street shitter and hand wiper
>>
>>71012466

faggot designated monkeyfucker
>>
>>71012466
>"Maybe if we pretend to be proxies they will not make fun of our country"

POO
IN

LOO
>>
File: 1460445183106.jpg (51 KB, 600x323) Image search: [Google]
1460445183106.jpg
51 KB, 600x323
>>71012466
3/10 Pajeet, pay more attention
>>
Namaste hijra
I'm an Indian studying in Australia and have realized these things about Australians:

- they are all top blokes, every single one of them: for example when I was with my uni group I needed to defecate so I went into the corner and pulled down me dacks when one of them came up to me and told me where the dunny was. Saved me lots of trouble of making sure my slurry doesn't get on my sandals.

- they smell nice: maybe it is because my nose isn't constantly assaulted by rancid feces and other waste, but every single one of them was almost pleasant to be around from my nose's point of view.

- their women are beautiful: every single one of those sheilas is fuckin' bonza mate. I would very much like to take several of them into my rape van and show her how we do things in the subcontinent.

- their food is delicious: no curry can stand up to the beauty of a beef snag cooked on the barbie, placed in a slice of bread and covered in tomato sauce. They have also managed to somehow cook their lamb without using lintels and rice. Their food has the added bonus of not removing the lining in my colon every time I go for my morning shit.

I can go on and on.. Australians are fucking pure enegertic and highly responsible people. They like us Indians and Bangladeshi despite us sending them boat people. Oh and btw I wish I could stay in this great country for very long.
>>
>>71012466
> I wish I could stay in this great country for very long.

nice try Pajeet.
7/10, Designated Shitpost
Thank You, Come Again
>>
>>71012466
I've always thought they were pretty cool.
HOWEVER, if they're so good, how come their country is a turd world shithole?
>>
>>71012466
So is it true that they poo on the street?
>>
>>71013345

Kek
>>
>>71013345
10/10
>>
>>71012466
Explain why all Pajheets are lazy as fuck here in australia. Fucking hate having to do group work with them in uni, they never do thier work.
>>
>>71012466

Nice try Pajeet. This reads like someone who learnt english in a telemarketing class. 1/10 got me to respond. Poo in loo and then drown yourself in it.

Fuckstain
>>
>>71012466
>OP is vid related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM
>>
>>71013043

Someone who pulls their pud.
>>
>Curry house chef ‘prepared food after wiping his bottom with his bare hands’

http://metro.co.uk/2016/04/13/curry-house-chef-prepared-food-after-wiping-his-bottom-with-his-bare-hands-5814745/
>>
>>71013345
Top of the morning kek, you glorious bastard.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.