[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'll just leave this here. http://www.stuff.co.nz/nati
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
I'll just leave this here.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/crime/78983094/palmerston-north-man-who-raped-woman-he-met-on-tinder-gets-5-years-in-prison
>>
File: 1460133269399.gif (3 MB, 304x420) Image search: [Google]
1460133269399.gif
3 MB, 304x420
>>71011803
that's.... that's a really fucking weird story.

poor guy.
>>
>>71012401
Yeah, I was expecting something really shit, knowing how some of these tinder encounters go, but then...
>>
>both drunk
>both end up in the woman's bed
>man ends up being accused for rape

I asked my police officer uncle about these sort of cases and they get literally thrown out without any investigation whatsoever.
>>
File: image_3.jpg (19 KB, 182x249) Image search: [Google]
image_3.jpg
19 KB, 182x249
To be expected
>>
Wow

Women are just one enormous risk nowadays
>>
>>71011803
Wtf, I live here. Good thing I only use tinder for trump posting and memes
>>
>>71015015
Do the gays like that or not?

>in one of my tinder pics I'm sieg heiling outside the RSA.
>>
>>71015245
It's called a roman salute you fucking inbred.
>>
>>71015245
My bio for a bit was discussing my goals on expanding my slave driven cotton farm and becoming the largest supplier of organic cotton in NZ by 2018
>>
File: tmp_25889-10724855-1675649243.jpg (14 KB, 247x247) Image search: [Google]
tmp_25889-10724855-1675649243.jpg
14 KB, 247x247
Nu cuckland btfo
>>
>>71015312
I called it sieg heiling though, so...

>>71015404
Good on ya, lad.

>my bio says I want "sometime to be bros with, go camping, hikinh, guzle each others cum. Usual really"
>oh wait
>>
>Judge Stephanie Edwards said Rodgers' victim suffered huge emotional harm.

How are we letting this happen? Jesus Christ.... Beta men really are worthless in society, aren't they?
>>
>>71014073
phonefags a shit
>>
>>71011803
He never should have admitted the second sex act.

She could never have proven it since all she had was her word against his. Since they had already had consensual sex once there would have been no forensic evidence to back up her rape claim.

He should have said he told her he wasn't going to see her again and she freaked out and said she would accuse him of rape unless he stayed with her.
>>
Tinder should have some sort of inbuilt agreement form where you both sign it and say 'yeah I am consenting to fuck this person'

This is retarded.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.