[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If hair loss is caused by high testosterone, why do all these
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5
File: carlcuck.jpg (39 KB, 600x615) Image search: [Google]
carlcuck.jpg
39 KB, 600x615
If hair loss is caused by high testosterone, why do all these liberal weaklings have receding hairlines?
>>
>>71010594
YOU'RE
>>
>>71010594
cause if you're all fucked up in the head your body is going to resemble a diseased person
>>
KIDDING
>>
>>71010594
Prepping your bull leads to a lot of excess semen ingestion, which equates to elevated testosterone serum.
>>
File: 1455590917128.gif (297 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1455590917128.gif
297 KB, 500x281
>>71010594
and why are they always showing their front teeth? i cant be the only one noticing these leftist kiddos doing this alot.
>>
>>71010594
actually its not caused by high testosterone, its the conversion rate to some other hormone that turns off hair follicles that makes you bald

t. started going bald at like 19 then it stopped
>>
>>71010594
Being a cuck is extremely stressful.
>>
>>71010594
Look at that guys jaw. He has high testosterone
>>
>>71010831
How the hell did it stop?
>>
>>71010594
Both very high and very low test lead to baldness
>>
>>71010751
A
>>
>>71010784
odd request. but what show/movie was this?
>>
File: 1459597903246.jpg (362 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
1459597903246.jpg
362 KB, 480x720
>>71010784
Never noticed it until now...
I dont know probably because pic related.
>>
>>71010922
Not sure how it works, but the same thing happened to me. My hairline began to recede at 13 and then it stopped and stayed the same for the next 20 years.
>>
>>71010594
>>71010919
That's an oversimplification, btw. Considering the flag of those posters I take this is a troll, but the real cause is oversensitivity for a certain type of testosterone :

>Men graced with male pattern baldness genes inherit hair follicles that are oversensitive to the male hormone dihydrotestosterone (DHT). When testosterone is converted into DHT, it shrinks the hair follicles, resulting in shorter and finer hair until, eventually, hair growth stops altogether.
>>
It's not caused by high testosterone, it's caused by the hair follicles being sensitive to DHT, a byproduct of test, nothing to to with the amount.
>>
>>71010594
Hair loss is caused by an oversensitivity to testosterone., not an overabundance

>tfw balding
>>
>>71010594
Its serum testosterone that isnt reabsorbed by bodily functions in the blood. It tended to happen to alpha males with lots of test in youth whoch turned into an excess during his older patriarch years, which was atractive to women, as he was an alpha but the excess test wasnt being used, meaning he was dependable/settling down.

Like any signal, you have genes that realuzed they could copy the pattern and achieve success. Like bright red snakes that arent poisonous.
>>
stress from cruel life
>>
>>71010594
It's not caused by high test. It's caused by test and a genetic flaw that makes hair follicles die in its presence.
>>
>if hair loss is caused by high testosterone

it's not. maybe try googling for 10 seconds before shitposting
>>
>>71011013
actually it was a music video.
pearl jam - do the evolution.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDaOgu2CQtI
>>
>>71010831

Dihydrotestosterone (DHT)
>>
>>71010594

>The trigger for this type of baldness is dihydrotestosterone, a more potent form of testosterone often referred to by its acronym DHT. DHT is an androgenic hormone, body- and facial-hair growth promoter that can adversely affect the prostate as well as the hair located on the head.[11] The mechanism by which DHT accomplishes this is not yet fully understood. In genetically prone scalps (i.e., those experiencing male or female pattern baldness), DHT initiates a process of follicular miniaturization, in which the hair follicle begins to deteriorate. As a consequence, the hair’s growth phase (anagen) is shortened, and young, unpigmented vellus hair is prevented from growing and maturing into the deeply rooted and pigmented terminal hair that makes up 90 percent of the hair on the head.[12] In time, hair becomes thinner, and its overall volume is reduced so that it resembles fragile vellus hair or "peach fuzz" until, finally, the follicle goes dormant and ceases producing hair completely.

Some ***speculate*** that when the body has low-T or natural testosterone that the body tries to compensate by creating dihydrotestosterone (a more powerful version of T) which has the side effect of causing Male Pattern Balding in those whose follicles are susceptible to a currently unknown mechanism of interaction.

No one here knows exactly what causes male pattern balding. If they did then they would be working for a pharma company with a trillion-dollar patent to his or her name.
>>
>>71011151
Anonfag thinks hes smart. Sensitivity to test also controls for muscle growth. Low test levels at high sensitivity is still good for muscles.

Its both. Hogh test levels are still responsible overall
>>
So, what you're fine gentlement are saying is, that if i checked for T levels, and it was in the acceptable margin area, but slanted to the lower margin, i shoudln't ask the doctor to prescribe me something? My hair would fall out?

Shit, rock and a hard place. I wanna be the best man i can, but my forehead is already high as it is.
>>
>>71011067
Shit niga I've been bald since I was 13
>>
>>71011377
Test production is controlled by negative feedback. The more test you have in your blood the more it signals to your body to make less.

It's why people who use steroids have small balls.
>>
>>71011218
Knowing the cause and being able to change it are 2 different things.

We know exactly what causes balding. But we cant alter genes well yet.

Itll come soon enough. The reason companies havent cured balding is that pharma companies are shortsighted and separate from world changing venture capital

Man this board is starting to really depress me. Even my own dad doesnt understand these things. I should have never started studying finance. Im too far gone now...
>>
>>71011448

So, i should just try to fix diet and lift more, and not go for even mild medication?
>>
>>71011452
>The reason companies havent cured balding is that pharma companies are shortsighted and separate from world changing venture capital
No its because changing living dna is more difficult than that.

You are underestimating the problem.
>>
JUST
>>
>>71011546
Your body will react to the external source of test by making less itself. It's like a thermostat. It has its own idea of your ideal test.

If you wanna enhance your male health all you can do is control your weight, consume less booze and exercise.
>>
>>71011546
You should inject heroin directly into your balls and marry a nigger
>>
>>71011603
Look up crispr braunschweiger anon. It is coming. Literally in 2 or 3 decades.
>>
>>71011631

Right. That's what i though anyway. Not worth it to raise it permanently from 14 to 30-something and then let it just crash. Thanks lad, come to Russia someday, our slags go crazy for wacky anglosphere accents like Irish or Australian.

>>71011654

One day, Ameribro, one day. Straight to the moon
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 344x497) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 344x497
>>71010594
They suffer from a disease called Cuckus Prepthebullitis which causes the testosterone in their muscles to go to their hair follicles. This then leads to smaller muscles and the receding of the hairline.
>>
>>71010831
Dihydro testosterone actually, which is literally the manliest hormone there is - responsible for libido, dick size , body hair, confidence and lean muscle (it counters the estrogen and rids you of water giving you a lean hard look)

t. Roidhead
>>
File: 1460576675281.jpg (88 KB, 640x452) Image search: [Google]
1460576675281.jpg
88 KB, 640x452
>>71010594
No high test guys look like this.
>>
>>71010594
since when does testosterone cause receding hair lines? is that what you seriously believe?
>>
>>71011452

kill yourself faggot.
>>
>>71010594
Its a sign of traitors
>>
>>71010594
Balding has more to do with stress or depression.
>>
>>71010681
A
>>
>>71010594
Yeah because old people have the highest testosterone amirite????

>not realising it is a multitude of factors that determine when balding occurs
>>
>>71012042
DHT m8
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.