[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tfw I'm voting for Bernie just because I want to smoke weed lmao
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: image.gif (708 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
708 KB, 500x600
Tfw I'm voting for Bernie just because I want to smoke weed lmao
>>
>>71009939
Trump also wants to legalize weed, he just doesn't talk about it all the time because he isn't a degenerate.
>>
>>71010523

He doesn't really want to, he just understands Republicans lost the culture war in that area. Bernie wants to make it legal nationally, not "leave it up to the states," which many will still never make legal in our lifetime.
>>
File: ORA.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
ORA.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>71009939
Degenerate
>>
>>71010842
>>71010523
Technically he wants to leave it up to the states but (unlike Obama) will refuse to sick the Feds on any states that legalize weed.

Which is ironic because left cucks say states rights=racism despite the fact states rights have let Colorado legalize weed.
>>
Kill me baby was pretty cool.
>>
File: BernVictims.jpg (467 KB, 1108x523) Image search: [Google]
BernVictims.jpg
467 KB, 1108x523
>>71009939
>tfw you are ok with destroying 63% of American families in order to smoke weed.
>>
>>71009939
But president's don't write legislation you faggot. For fuck's sake learn who your local congressmen are.
>>
File: 15003 - head_tilt kane mask wwf.jpg (283 KB, 642x722) Image search: [Google]
15003 - head_tilt kane mask wwf.jpg
283 KB, 642x722
I hope you all realize that legalizing weed is one of the most unimportant and dumbest things to fight for ever. What possible benefit do you expect to get from smoking weed besides getting stoned?

The stuff is a soul-killer first of all. People only smoke this shit because they want to escape reality for the time and those same people are too pussy to face reality. Say what you will but that shit is a gateway drug for most. You smoked but didn't go any further? I guarantee you thought of it though.
>>
>>71009939
Worked great for Canada, bernie bernie bernie!!!
>>
>>71009939
Ask Canada how that election promise worked out for them
>>
Wow, how exciting
Nice facebook post you fuckin faggot
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.