[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Westboro
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: phelpsians.jpg (466 KB, 1536x1018) Image search: [Google]
phelpsians.jpg
466 KB, 1536x1018
Are they based? They have the same views (besides religion) as 90% of the people here.
>>
It's funny that the young liberal blue-haired Islamists refer to these guys as the worse of Christianity in order to justify ISIS when the Westboro Baptists are completely non-violent.
>>
>>71009842
FUCKING THIS
>>
They're Feds.
>>
>>71010067
I think your smoking a little too much of that weed, man
>>
>>71009776
They protest funerals for attention.

Given that, perhaps yes, their message is of such importance as to warrant such tactics...

It is still none the less unchristian, as well as futile, given what we know about history, and what we know about God's plan.
>>
>>71009776
No. They are the reason white nationalism is taboo in modern society.
>seething
>>
They're actually reading the bible but they should really have their teeth stomped out. No one should be able to picket a funeral.
>>
>>71009776
They're non-violent, so they're okay. They're fighting a losing battle however, because I don't think even most christians bother with hating gays anymore
>>
>>71009842
They are non-violent because there is a system ready to stop them.
Just like any other religious cult if they were in charge or the majority they would be violent. That's why we need a secular system to keep those people in check.
>>
>>71009776
Other anon nailed it, they're feds or run by them. So obvious.

If they *weren't* government run, they'd have been squashed like bugs by the federal machine already.
>>
>>71009776
I've always thought they were pretty funny, I don't think they are biblical though (although homosexuality is CLEARLY WRONG).

I'm not sure this would be able to stay a secret for so long if it were run by the feds
>>
They are funny and their bilboards create anal troubles and lulz
>>
>>71009776
I was always surprised liberals got so upset by them, when they are a group of like 20 people and all of society believes they are insane
>>
>>71009776
>90%
Now there's some fact...
>>
At best, they're excellent trolls and at worst they are attention whores. That's it.
>>
The Christians here turned a blind eye to WBC until they started protesting dead soldier's funerals.

I'm more convinced WBC are conartists that bait city officials into shutting down their protests so they can later sue the city for violating their constitutional rights. It's blindingly clear that's how they support their operation and all of the core members are lawyers.
>>
I love the Westboro Baptist Church.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.