[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is life after death possible when dumber animals that have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: Cloud-Heaven-e1404359663795.jpg (39 KB, 538x386) Image search: [Google]
Cloud-Heaven-e1404359663795.jpg
39 KB, 538x386
How is life after death possible when dumber animals that have no concept of anything have been alive before humans even existed do you think there is life after death /pol/?
>>
I don't know.
>>
ability to communicate =/= intelligence
Look at Canada
>>
Of course there's life after death. Have you never even read the Bible? Go talk to your local priest.
>>
>>71009756
You'll make it one day little buddy
>>
>>71009618
Why is it impossible to come back as an insect or dog or lion or some sort of bird? Then after multiple cycles of this to come back again as a human? You would have no memory and life and death would just go on forever like this.
>>
>wants to talk about religious ideas
>hasn't read past Leviticus

We are given new bodies. It's all there in the book, put some effort in laddie.
>>
>>71009814
>reincarnation

We savages now
>>
File: INCOGNITOTIP.jpg (37 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
INCOGNITOTIP.jpg
37 KB, 500x500
no it's an ancient meme created because people can't handle the reality of their own existence
>>
>>71009914
you want to elaborate on that?
>>
>>71009618
its just something for slimes and xtians to jack off over. We Jews don't believe in heaven.
>>
>>71010032
Reincarnation is animism tier.
>>
>>71009618
>How is life after death possible
It's not. It's a stupid idea.
>>
>>71009618
because there is no life after death dumbass
>>
>>71009618
There are heavens for inferior creatures, dog heaven, jellyfish heaven, and even a sandnigger heaven.
>>
Animals and black people have no concept of thermodynamics, either, and it still exists. Checkmate, you fairy.
>>
>death is the ultimate red pill anon....then you will know the eternal truth.
>>
Mark my words: Jesus is the antichrist
>>
>>71010126
>>71010131
Don't cut yourselves on that edge.

>>71010181
Animals don't go to heaven. Read some Aquinas,

The science is settled.
>>
>>71010100
so what your saying is you have no actual response
>>
>>71010264
we are animals

so that settles that bit
>>
>>71010264
>Don't cut yourselves on that edge.

for not believing in fairytales? Believing in life after death is only for making people feel better when they die. We can't just comprehend that everything ends after you die, it's impossible to grasp
>>
>>71010282
We have a fully developed, rigorous, comprehensive, consistent system of theology and cosmology worked out by thousands of the brightest minds that have ever existed, all based on direct revelations from God and centuries of inquiry and debate, and without even glancing over the notes you want to throw all that out for the stuff darkies mumble while staggering around the bush high on mouthwash.

>>71010334
We aren't JUST animals. Human nature transcends animal nature. Read a book.

You're all asking questions that have been answered thousands of years ago.
>>
>>71010574
i'll read the book you're on right after I read about how to penetrate medieval armor with my broadsword

get with the times you autismal faggot
>>
>>71010546
>for not believing in fairytales?
Have you ever actually read any fairy tales?

>Believing in life after death is only for making people feel better when they die.
Unless they fear Hell, which we all should.

>We can't just comprehend that everything ends after you die, it's impossible to grasp
It's easy with the power of imagination.
>>
>>71010659
you're trying so hard to beat australias shitposting and it just hurts watching you fail so miserably
>>
weren't dinosaurs pretty smart
>>
>>71010640
These times are shit.
>>
File: 1448432722905.png (55 KB, 281x355) Image search: [Google]
1448432722905.png
55 KB, 281x355
>>71010659
>>
File: 058.png (304 KB, 678x678) Image search: [Google]
058.png
304 KB, 678x678
>>71010690
I'm not shitposting. I'm from /christian/.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.