[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck ever happened to him? They hyped this nigga up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 7
File: just dispel my shit up fam.jpg (267 KB, 1024x1007) Image search: [Google]
just dispel my shit up fam.jpg
267 KB, 1024x1007
What the fuck ever happened to him? They hyped this nigga up to be some fucking unstoppable force of nature and some billionaire from New York ends his political career.

What a fucking joke of a candidate. What went wrong?
>>
>>71009184
Adderal
>>
>>71009184
It started wrong
>>
>>71009184
Dispelled too hard.
>>
File: blacklistedandlovingit.jpg (233 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
blacklistedandlovingit.jpg
233 KB, 900x900
>>71009184
He's going to be the next vice president for President Ted Cruz.
>>
He's a lazy yet ambitious man with no principles or beliefs whom the GOP latched on to because he was young and appealed to a key minority group.
>>
*swoops off screen*
*chugs water*
>>
>>71009184
>What went wrong?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOOs-ft7S2c
>>
File: 1459226260377.png (346 KB, 500x555) Image search: [Google]
1459226260377.png
346 KB, 500x555
>>71009257
Spotted the Rat
>>
File: Rubio Tea Party.png (560 KB, 593x720) Image search: [Google]
Rubio Tea Party.png
560 KB, 593x720
>>71009184
He crashed the Tea Party with no survivors after taking $30 million of their donations to win his senate race in the first place.

RIP Teatards. You got Rubed. Who could have known that a sleazy Cubano faggot from south Florida would have betrayed you.
>>
let me dispel this fiction once and for all that marco rubio didn't know what he was doing, he knew exactly what he was doing
>>
>What went wrong?
this
>>
>>71009184
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFrfXbR-xU0
>>
>>71009184
Around Spics, Protect your Dicks
>>
>>71009184
Christie and Trump double penetrated him
>>
>>71009184

He's still a senator with more wealth and power then anyone who post around here.
>>
>>71009184
>Foam Partys, and chippendales.
Plus the Based Fatman from Jersey shut him down.
>>
>>71009586
go to bed marco
>>
>>71009184
the whole dispelling of notions fucked him hard

you dont repeat the same sentence 4 times in a row without people wondering wtf happened
>>
>>71009350
never trust a Cuban.....
>>
>>71009586
How can you say something like that? For all we know Obama posts here it's not like he'd talk about all the dank memes he saw on /pol/ during his state of the union address. What part of the concept of anonymity do you not understand? It could be ANYBODY behind this post.
>>
Donald and Christie took the establishments bubble boy (golden boy) and shat on him. Crashing and burning them to the point they are rallying to Ted fucking Cruz of all people, who is just as bad in donations to banks as them but twice as insufferable.
>>
MARCOMENTUM BRO. HES GOING TO WIN THIS NOM. DIGITS CONFIRM.
>>
File: there_it_is.png (453 KB, 737x515) Image search: [Google]
there_it_is.png
453 KB, 737x515
>>71009375
Based Christie...
>>
>>71009184
OP answered his own question. It was just Jew Media Hype, not reality. He's never been anything more than an empty suit, a butt boy for people with power and money.
>>
>>71009375
This nigga basically ended a fucking campaign in one brief moment on ABC. I actually heard a sad story on Morning Joe that Christie was getting fucked around hard by Rubio's people so that is when Christie started targeting Rubio.

I'm glad he endorsed Trump, out of all the northeastern RINO's he was the most human.
>>
>>71009586
He had to sell out his whole privat life though. Id like to be wealthy but I don't want to be known.
>>
>>71009941

Some people want power and influence. He's been on subcommittees that appropriate billions for dark projects.
>>
He's smoking meth and black cock in a Miami bathhouse with missing Milo
>>
>>71009184
I was thinking what did happen to him, no one talks about him.

Same with Romney
>>
>Its getting harder every day

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>71009586
For the rest of his life, he'll be remembered as the Cuban Senator who got his ass handed to him in his own home state by an orange billionaire from New York during his first run for any kind of political office ever
>>
>>71009849
Remember his fucking third place victory speech in Iowa? Shit is hilarious in hindsight.
>>
>>71011682

So what? 99.9% of people die in obscurity never accomplishing anything of note. I'd gladly take to have served as a US senator. You make friends with the real powers that rule this world.
>>
>>71011808
>>71010054
>>71009586
It's alright Mark not everybody can be president, you have to move on.
>>
Marco Rubio was a non-white in the GOP that took on things bigger than him.

He most likely was told by inner party people to run and was told everything would be taken care of if he did so. However, he wasn't acting well enough and he had to deal with Trump, them man who calls people out on their bullshit no matter what. So water boy gets a taste of what its really like to be the chosen one by the party. After seeing the darkest side of the party he decided to bail out and get out of the rat race of politics. I would say he felt there are more important things in life than the shit fest of politics and left it after seeing the dark side.
>>
>>71012096

Good post, now good photoshop some more funny haircuts and red eyes on people to feel better about your own shit life.
>>
>>71012172
Holy shit are you actually Mark Rubio?
>>
>>71012249

No I'm the emu that fucked your wife last night.
>>
>>71012126
http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/what-went-wrong-with-marco-rubio-20160318

You should read this, great background info on how Rubio stabbed everyone in the back for every rung on the political ladder he was climbing. It's the reason why very few Florida officials refused to back him.

Even him announcing his candidacy for POTUS was a huge stab in the back to Jeb who had propped him up all these years.

>>71011808
Fine, doesn't stop the fact he would have been better off dropping out before Florida
>>
>>71012307
It's alright Mark, no-one could've stumped Trump, he's unstumpable.
>>
>>71009184
>>71009184
> What the fuck ever happened to him?

he can decide how to use his delegates to be a king maker or get a VP nomination.

still a US Senator, still very young.
>>
>>71012397

skwaaaaaak(your wife likes from the back)
>>
>>71012489
>still this butthurt
At first I was joking but now I'm sure you're really him, who in the hell else would be getting this upset about someone making fun of such a minor and unimportant US politician (no offense Mark)?
>>
>>71009795
Fuck off Cletus and go fuck your sister in Alabama

Cubans are master race
>>
THERE IT IS!!!
>>
>>71012579

No one gets upset at an ausiposter, like a fat guy at the beach you just chuckle a bit that he showed up.
>>
>>71012667
Yeah you're totally not upset that's why you left all these butthurt comments and keep on trying to talk to me even though I've made it blindingly obvious from the start I'm just trolling you.

Get over it Mark, I'm not Chris Christie, your problem is with him.
>>
What OS does rubot run on /pol/?
>>
>>71012776

>omg he replied to my post LOLLOLSOOOBUTTTHURTTT

typical asuiposter
>>
>>71012829
Your attitude might be the reason you lost, Mark.
>>
>>71009586

And he's not running for re-election. So he's no longer a Senator when his term comes up. Will he EVER be elected again? Is his career over?
>>
>>71012905
Well, he'll get a nice soft landing with a lobbying or banking firm in exchange for his faithful service. That's how these things tend to work. The Teatards who got this fraud elected to begin with should be ashamed of themselves.
>>
>>71012868
>>71012776

DISPELLED
>>
>>71009228
first post, best post
>>
>>71009586
LITTLE MARCO
>>
>>71009184
>>71009184
I watched every single debate and I don't have a clue what this guy's platform is. I don't know any of his policies, besides wanting to illegalize gay marriage (pretty fucking based).

Dude just ran a really bad campaign and didn't know what he was doing. Came across as very immature too.
>>
File: little marco.png (421 KB, 957x850) Image search: [Google]
little marco.png
421 KB, 957x850
>>71013774
>HE DIDNT WANT TO GO BACK
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.