[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else made the transition from left to right? What did it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 243
Thread images: 34
File: image.png (392 KB, 832x832) Image search: [Google]
image.png
392 KB, 832x832
Anyone else made the transition from left to right?

What did it?
>>
/pol/
>>
Taxes.
>>
>transitioning
it's not real, you'll always be a leftard
>>
>>71009059
The 2005 riots in France, how the media covered it and how the leftists reacted to it.
>>
>>71009059

/pol/, an education, a job
>>
>>71009059
Real life experience.
>>
>>71009059
news
>>
My wife cucked me by fucking a refugee because liberal guilt.
>>
>>71009059
Is that some kind of cyst or is that considered a "chin"?
>>
>>71009059
/pol/ only solidified my left wing views. It did make me hate progressives though.
>>
sjws

desu a decade ago i wouldve been considered a bleeding heart liberal and my views havent changed much but the left has gone so bat shit insane that im now a republican. ffs a candidate was CRITICIZED for saying "all lives matter".
>>
>>71009059
Political correctness, and the asinine leftists. I used to believe in everyone getting along- then I realized that the left never intended to do so and will always push their "agenda".
>>
Common sense
>>
File: image.gif (500 KB, 500x265) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
500 KB, 500x265
>>71009059

ANGLOBLOOD
>>
>>71009404
>It did make me hate progressives though.
It's a start.
>>
>>71009404
Mah nigga.
>>
>>71009059
Watching Stefan Molyneux's (+some others) videos at first and pol
>>
>>71009358
Why is she still your wife, cuck?
>>
>>71009059
The 90's "WILL SOMEONE PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN" taking a new horrifying form with the same disgusting lies and politics.
>>
File: shitposting ritual.webm (3 MB, 640x350) Image search: [Google]
shitposting ritual.webm
3 MB, 640x350
>>71009358
>>
getting over the age of 14
>>
>>71009505
Ahmed, I...
>>
Born and raised American, son. I was always a hard, gun-totin motherfucker.
>>
growing up
>>
''''''''''''''''''''Refugee'''''''''''''''''''' crisis
>>
Growing up
>>
>>71009464
do u mean the homosexual agenda
>>
>>71009059
Talking to legal migrants.
>>
>Muh free shit
>>
>>71010409

This webm will never get old
>>
The fact that I've lost friends just for even admitting that I like the Donald.
>>
I'm 22 and grow up in a shitty area.

I never had the chance to be "left".
>>
File: EUSSR.png (17 KB, 1192x436) Image search: [Google]
EUSSR.png
17 KB, 1192x436
Used to be very left (still considered tame compared to the bollocks that the left is now). Geert Wilders was a hateful biggot etc

Transitioned about 2 years ago because of several reasons.
>>
>>71009464
You guys HAVE to realize that when you say shit like this, "I used to believe in everyone getting along but leftists/progressives made me change" you sound hypocritical as fuck. The right has been historically known to be the more assholey, passive aggressive, treat anyone like shit and like slaves party of the two. This is a well known fact. So you have to realize how hypocritical you sound when you try to make the left seem like the violent party right?
>>
>>71012918
Thing is the Dutch right has become more gay friendly than the Dutch left because folks here found out that faggots who aren't complete idiots are a natural ally against islam.

Meanwhile on the left:throw white gays out of lgbt groups because muh diversity muh oppression olympics
>>
File: 1455911814720.jpg (437 KB, 1508x1493) Image search: [Google]
1455911814720.jpg
437 KB, 1508x1493
>>71012918
>>
>>71009059
"If you're not a liberal when you're 25, you have no heart. If you're not a conservative by the time you're 35, you have no brain." - Anon (often stated to be a Churchill quote but this is unsourced).
>>
>>71009059
I am increasingly certain that it is not possible to pay for your own housing in California without being a conservative.
>>
I got a job.
>>
>Ever being left
top kek
>>
>>71009059
The weird double standard left atheists had about Islam.

Made me understand that for them it was the narrative not the truth that mattered.
>>
Not being a poor student and getting a job
>>
>>71013451
>being a liberal at any point of your life

Stop quoting commies.
>>
>>71012918
Oh you're right. I'm going to start petitioning for Sharia tomorrow then.
>>
I realized the rest of the world didnt share my views of singing kumbaya.
>>
>>71009059
The moment I realized that left in my country did no longer serve the interests of my country, but rather the interests of the Swedes.
>>
There wasn't really a point where i snapped and switched sides, like growing it was a process that took years.

Tho i must say i always had my doubt about racism. Evn at age 10 or before that, when we were all singing unicef songs in school and about everybody is equal. I always wondered why Africa is a shithole if everybody is equal. Never dared to ask a question about it tho
>>
>>71009059

The extreme left, I wouldn't say I'm right wing but I don't want to associate myself with the left anymore.
>>
>>71009059
Actually going to college transitioned me. First, taking liberal-based gen-ed classes made me realize "Wow liberals are stupid and everything they think is completely insane".

Then taking economics courses and realizing "Holy smokes American capitalism is INCREDIBLE".

Then taking a course on the theory of evolution/big bang and being in utter shock of how completely idiotic those theories are.

Then transitioning to southern fire and brimstone Christianity.

It's been a great ride, I don't want to get off.
>>
A brown girl made fun of me so I became a bitter racist and misogynist.
>>
>>71009059

I was a liberal when I was younger, mostly because I fell into it as sort of a default position. It was right at the start of the Iraq war, and everyone I knew was going off about how Bush was an evil, Bible thumping imperialist, blah blah blah, all that shit, I and kind of got sucked into it.

I grew out of it after watching Obama fuck up the country for 8 years. Say whatever you want about Yeb and his brother, 2003 is starting to look pretty good right about now.
>>
>>71009059
http://mpcdot.com/forums/topic/6651-the-institute-for-advanced-homophobia/
this thread
>>
>>71012918
>muh feels: The argument

This level of irrational anger is the last step before acceptance. You're almost to the red pill friend. It hurts less if you stop fighting it
>>
>>71009059
I feel like I'm in the process but >>71009202 is accurate honestly
>>
File: SG.jpg (111 KB, 1358x768) Image search: [Google]
SG.jpg
111 KB, 1358x768
>>71009155
This. A year ago I donated $10 to Sanders to get his book. Soon after that I was a Trump supporter who wanted a wall and to deport Islam. I'm a changed man
>>
>>71012918

>the right has been historically known to be the more assholey, passive aggressive, treat anyone like shit and like slaves party of the two.
>This is a well known fact.

kek. I don't know what part of the country you're from, but on the west coast it's 2 am, and well past your bedtime.

Also:

>assholey

You are literally 14, is what I am getting at.
>>
>>71013451

liberal at 15 and conservative by 25 *

is more right i think
>>
>>71009059
The refugee crisis did it for me, it showed that the left is actively pursuing a agenda of diversity while blaming all the tensions of diversity on the right
>>
>>71009059
I was always based.
>>
Realizing I wasn't the center of the universe.
Also having to earn my own money.
>>
>>71009059
People's unwillingness to rock the boat and talk about what is really worrying them.
Islam.
Everyone is comfortable to talk about ANYTHING but Islam. That's something that always wound me up. Growing up learning that multi-culturalism, political correctness and offending minorities and all this garbage was practically ALL exclusively related to Islam.

I think what did it for me was just the gradual, consistent civil wars, suicide bombings and terror attacks.

I got really depressed last year at the thought of ISIS destroying artifacts, even if they're been confirmed to be fake or not.
I always believed in marching towards progress as humanity, where we archived everything and aimed for the truth. I teach, and I take great pride in thinking that I can pass on knowledge and inspiration to a new generation.
Honestly, just the idea of hurt feelings from pampered first world muslims, mixed with the true nihilism of the jihadis in Syria made me snap. There's no coming back. There's too much truth opposed to progressive/SJW feelings and ideals.
>>
File: 1459312538763.png (248 KB, 393x478) Image search: [Google]
1459312538763.png
248 KB, 393x478
You guys HAVE to realize that I'm a cuck when you say shit like this, "I used to believe in everyone getting along but leftists/progressives made me change" you sound hypocritical as fuck. The right has been historically known to be the more ASSHOLEY, passive aggressive, treat anyone like shit and like slaves party of the two. This is a well known fact. So you have to realize how hypocritical you sound when you try to make the left seem like the violent party right?
>>
it became to popular, like atheism, so I had to join the non-norm.
>>
>>71009059
Some guy was spamming the stormfront link on AOL chat years ago.
I followed it
>>
>>71009059
When I was younger, I was in favor of gun control for Australia (not for America though, they've got too much deadly wild life).

Thats pretty much the only way I've changed, politically speaking.
>>
File: assholey.jpg (39 KB, 600x615) Image search: [Google]
assholey.jpg
39 KB, 600x615
You guys HAVE to realize that when you say shit like this, "I used to believe in everyone getting along but leftists/progressives made me change" you sound hypocritical as fuck. The right has been historically known to be the more ASSHOLEY, passive aggressive, treat anyone like shit and like slaves party of the two. This is a well known fact. So you have to realize how hypocritical you sound when you try to make the left seem like the violent party right?
>>
>>71009059

Getting a job, getting responsibilities and actually having a direction in life. Essentially when I became a productive member of society I stopped believing in "taxes and rich people are the cause of the worlds problems!"

If you're a leftist after the age of 25 you're a fucking failure
>>
>>71014376
DELETE THIS TRASH
>>
>>71013982
>Then taking a course on the theory of evolution/big bang and being in utter shock of how completely idiotic those theories are.

And there you went full retard.
>>
>>71014338
ps. Also teaching, I engage with a lot of students who are about ten years younger than me. This generation of people that have always been online, and somehow take real matters and ideals that we've fought for for hundreds of years less seriously than some fucking buzzword campaign orchestrated by a tumblr group. Because a badly thought out idea has more weight to it than something that has protected us throughout European culture.

It's maddening, because when I was a student, I remember everyone laughing like fucking crazy at otherkin and how depraived the internet can be. now we're in the process where a bunch of unemployed psuedo-intellectuals have taken it upon themselves to categorise and organise all of these insane, escapist, special snowflake groups and make sure they are all valid.

We're growing up in a culture of people who just love posturing and showing their feelings, but don't eve know how to wipe their own arse, pay taxes, fix or drive a car, but identity politics obviously trumps all of that as it's waaaaaay more important.
>>
You guys HAVE to realize that I'm a cuck when you say shit like this, "I used to believe in everyone getting along but leftists/progressives made me change" you sound hypocritical as fuck. The right has been historically known to be the more ASSHOLEY, passive aggressive, treat anyone like shit and like slaves party of the two. This is a well known fact. So you have to realize how hypocritical you sound when you try to make the left seem like the violent party right?
>>
>>71013982
>theory of evolution is idiotic
Tried to sneak that in there, huh? Your retarded religious believes have nothing to do with the right wing, dummy.
>>
>Anyone else made the transition from left to right?
>What did it?
I left high school and got a job.
>>
>>71014626
What on earth are you talking about? The two are heavily associated. If you're a true leather lung, baptist believing fag hating Christian, how could you be a leftie?
>>
>>71014614
Why are you typing the same shit? Are you autistic?
>>
>>71009059
Reality. Tried to fit into that crowd, be the best goy I could be. The mental gymnastics required were driving me insane (literally), so something had to break eventually. Thankfully it was that mindset rather than my mind.
>>
I would say I'm still left but hate most other people that are.
>>
File: dixiecrats.jpg (40 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
dixiecrats.jpg
40 KB, 600x400
>>71012918
>The right has been historically known to be the more assholey, passive aggressive, treat anyone like shit and like slaves party of the two
>>
I've always leaned left. Still do, in fact. It's just that I discovered that I've essentially been passed up- the Liberal movements of today are WAY further left than I've ever gone, so much that it's threatening to shift the center in such a way that I might end up on the right through no effort of my own.

In short, I haven't made a transition so much as I made a mercenary arrangement to help kill the far left out of a sense of survival.
>>
>>71014480
>not for America though, they've got too much deadly wild life
>Australia
>deadly wildlife

...What?
>>
>>71009059
economics 101
>>
>>71009059
I consider myself to be somewhere in the center, but by /pol/ standards I guess I'm left wing, just not as left wing as I was before.

My ideas about politics have changed as I stopped getting all my information from John Stewart.
>>
>>71009059
My governments constant failures and /pol/
I have seen the errors of the left and i cant believe I used to side with them.
>>
A mix between economics 101, having to deal with immigrant scum and /pol/ showing me the horrors of the regressive (and non-regressive) left.

And also the right books by Mises, Rothbard and many others.
>>
>>71014550
Watcha' doin' reddit?
>>
I know a lot of people on pol are complete autists that don't take any of the replies seriously but I may as well give my answer anyway. When I was younger I used to consider myself left wing, this is when I was around 16 mind, I didn't actually fully understand what being "left" was but I considered myself it anyway, this was because my mum was pretty far left and went to a lot of protests and shit. Anyway, I'd say I started transitioning to the right when I realised my mum hadn't worked for my whole life, like, she literally never had a job and just sat there collecting benefits while simultaneously creating a shitty atmosphere by complaining about not having money. It made me really despise people who just abuse the system and waste tax payers hard earned cash. I'd say in my current state I'm pretty libertarian, socially I'm very accepting of most walks of life while being very capitalistic economically. Anyway I hope you gay retards didn't read a word of that because of how long it was, just wanted to write it down.
>>
File: El Cazadore.jpg (166 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
El Cazadore.jpg
166 KB, 1024x768
>>71015116
A lot of critters here can kill you, Achmed. Hell, Texas is comparable to Australia in terms of scary shit that's out to kill you. Most recently: Hail the size of softballs.

And then you have pic related, and countless other examples.
>>
>>71009059
I did. I was sick and tired how the left ignores problems that conflicts with their interest and how they point fingers rather than come up with solutions.
>>
>>71015690
That wasn't my point. Australia is full of the most deadly, venomous and generally unsavoury animals on the planet outside of maybe Africa and he was thinking "well America needs their guns because of deadly animals"....
>>
File: 1454882225658.png (557 KB, 1036x594) Image search: [Google]
1454882225658.png
557 KB, 1036x594
>>71009059
>Donald Trump
>liberals being insufferable
>starting to base my opinions on facts and statistics instead of emotions
>the immigration crisis in Europe made me realize how much better western civilization is than all others and we have to protect it at any cost
>>
Reading Moldbug, hearing Scruton, listening to Bowden, going on /pol/, seeing the frequency of Islamist atrocities increase and gauging the reaction of the governing class who I realised were hooked on their own ideological crack and too trapped to ever break the cycle. I was transitioned from a Marxist who loved Zizek to a reactionary by September 2013.
>>
I never gave up on my hatred of the upper class and my leftist economic values. But as far as the social justice movement goes, tumblr and retarded feminists/SJWs have ruined that for me. I used to think it was about accepting everyone no matter who they were, but as it turns out, it's more divisive than fascism, it's just man-hate, white guilt and censorship.
>>
>>71009404
this to be honest, the regressive left can fuck itself
>>
>>71009404
My nigga my nigga.
>>
>>71012918

>everybody must conform to the left-wing propaganda I have been told about rightists, or else I'm gonna be mad
>>
>>71009059
my wife's son redpilled me
>>
>>71012918
>YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE. ARE YOU SERIOUSLY ASKING ME TO EXPLAIN MY REASONING? YOU ARE LITERALLY HITLER.

All I heard, sorry.
>>
I was always right wing but fairly centrist. Then around 2010 I was kind of split on the immigration issue. Basically what turned me was just the passage of time and reading the news. At around 2011 I started going on 4chan so that pretty much sealed it.
>>
>>71015632
> Mommy issues
> the blog post
> now I'm daddy's happy little psychopath

I will never get those 20 seconds of my life back it took me to read & respond to your shitpost. I hope you have an erection now.
>>
>>71009059
The government stopping a pro EU leaflet printed with taxpayer's money.
>>
When I was a teenager up until around the time I turned 20 I was a huge statist liberal cuck, I loved unions and bought into all the feminist nonsense. I actually owned all of John Greens novels.
The first hit against the left with me honestly was Obama being elected when I was 17.
It was the first time a presidential election occurred where I was old enough to form my own opinions, what I determined was that both Clinton and Obamas platform was 100% accidental and kinda shit and that John Edwards made the most sense at the time. Even back then I determined that the democrats only chose Obama as some kind of progressive stunt based purely on his race.
As the next few years went by I slowly started to notice how more and more aggressive the left was starting to get with it's anti-white male nonsense.
Back then they were far more subtle with their language but to me it was obvious. I actually got into a lot of arguments with my best friend, who happens to be a LEGAL mexican immigrant. Because it was still subtle and not directed at him he just didn't notice and would call me an autistic faggot when I said my teachers where actively advocating for the extinction of the white race. I dropped out of college after my first semester because as a white man I no longer felt safe going to a community college that was over 80% minority students.
I still kept in touch with my friends from highschool, most of whom went to liberal arts colleges and I saw day by day how extremist their views were getting and I just felt isolated from my peers simply for believing I had a right to exist. My best friend on the other hand had decided to double major in statistics and economics. He had similar epiphanies about the liberal bias in college in that his economic classes were actively advocating for marxist bullshit rather than what was more mathematically sound.
Over the next few years he was redpilling me on economic issues, breaking down my fear of a free market and my insistance
>>
>>71016120
Thanks for the support man
>>
>>71009059
13 years old . I stumbled upon a Michael savage rant comp when he basically takes a call from welfare queens and blows them the fuck out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lr63xsLheOw
>>
>>71013451
Internet has lowered both ages considerably.

Being a lefty nowadays at 25 is honestly very sad.
>>
File: 1458583134094.jpg (188 KB, 707x1000) Image search: [Google]
1458583134094.jpg
188 KB, 707x1000
>>71009059
Yup. I think I was always right wing at heart, it's just growing up in England you WILL be flooded with constant lefty bollocks so it took me a while to grow out of it. When I was about 8-12 I got angry at people if they said words like 'gay' negatively because I thought it was insensitive, by 14 I became a lot more sensible and then at about 15 I started posting on /b/, which was 4 (four) years ago now.

Thinking about how young most of us were when we first started posting here really makes you realise how god damn many people here must be young too. Makes me not want to post here tbqh.
>>
>>71016414
Being a lefty at 20 is sad
>>
>>71016335
moar
>>
>>71016335
That certain liberal fallacies were 100% accurate. Things like how the internet would not have existed were it not for the government funding it. While I slowly opened his eyes to the rising strength of what we now call SJW's and the anti-white anti-male policies of the left. It all finally came to a head in 2012 when Anita Sarkesian became a thing and I had a single solid thing to point towards that completely encapsulated what I had seen happening to me in my day to day life and my interactions with my liberally educated peers.
The past 4 years have simply seen the pair of us doubling down on our conservative standpoints as we see our country and our peers destroying themselves with unreasonable hate. Hate for their race, hate for their country, hate for themselves. Everyday it was just shoved more and more in our faces that the left only cared about destroying everything that we saw as good while the right, at the end of the day, was talking about real honest love. Telling me that it's ok to love my race, that I'm allowed to take pride in my country, and most importantly that I should love myself.
I know most of that is just a MUH FEELS argument, but for me it's the truth.

Sorry for this being a TL;DR but I just hope anyone who takes the time to read it can relate and actually share their own journey.
>>
>>71015632
A similar experience happened to me, although I was already quite right-wing by then (which means thinking like a left-winger from 30 years ago). There was this group of friends who were ultra-lefty: kill all police, capitalism is death, a revolution is needed, etc. But soon enough I learnt that almost none of them had studies, almost none of them had a job, and the "leader" was a high-school dropout who rationalized that decision because he "hates the system". He has iPhones and a macbook but says working more than part-time is too much. He refuses to move out his parents home and wants to live with his friends all his life.

In short, I found that at least a portion of the people who vote left are losers who refuse to move their fucking ass and blame their short-comings on everyone who is better off than them.
>>
File: 1403835757435.gif (2 MB, 533x300) Image search: [Google]
1403835757435.gif
2 MB, 533x300
>>71015802
>Australia is full of the most deadly, venomous and generally unsavoury animals on the planet
apart from crocs and cassowaries the only dangerous animals are venomous, and you don't exactly need guns to defend yourself from jellyfish and spiders. i thought he was talking about niggers when he referred to deadly american wildlife tbqh though
>>
When the SJWs started coming after straight white men, I realised the last bastion of civilisation must be fascism
>>
>>71009059
Jeremy Corbyn.
>>
>>71017159
A kangaroo will kill you if you get on the wrong side of it, as will many of your sharks, as will dingoes.

More than enough reason to carry a gun just in case. Certainly as much reason on that front as an American.
>>
>>71009059

I was raised in a liberal hellhole, northern California. I always knew I was different than my cuckfriends, but I was surrounded by them so just accepted and adopted many of their beliefs to get along.

I finally moved away by myself and that's when the reflection began. It took about a year of being mostly alone before I was able to unlearn almost all of the liberal bullshit. I'm still learning, that programming goes pretty deep.
>>
>>71009059
moving to New York City
>>
>>71017337
>A kangaroo will kill you if you get on the wrong side of it
maybe red kangaroos, if you walk up to them paying no attention to their body language. or eastern greys when they decide it might be a good time to jump in front of your car. while sharks are apex predators they rarely attack humans, and how exactly is a gun going to defend me from a great white? dingo attacks on humans are similarly rare but this is the most realistic scenario. i believe being armed is a fundamental right but i'm really not too concerned about the wildlife.
>>
>>71017664
>i believe being armed is a fundamental right but i'm really not too concerned about the wildlife.

I'm not saying that the animals are all out to get you (well they are, and you have Stockholm syndrome...), just that a gun a very good way to stop them from eviscerating you if they decide to try it on. Even sharks are not immune to bullets.
>>
File: Fraser-Island-Dingoes-1050x700.jpg (158 KB, 1050x700) Image search: [Google]
Fraser-Island-Dingoes-1050x700.jpg
158 KB, 1050x700
>>71017854
i'll keep that in mind if the sharks ever conspire to evolve four limbs and attack me in my bed
>>
>>71018022
Keep it in mind if you ever go fishing in the ocean.

One tries to drag you off the boat: shoot it.
>>
>>71018022
this aussie chain of replies is great
>>
>>71009059
Gravity
>>
>>71009059
When people started censoring my fucking video games and I realized the family court that almost drove my dad to suicide and destroyed my late childhood was a left wing institution.
All i ever wanted was to be left alone but they keep coming after me no matter where I go so now I grit my teeth and spit in their face.
>>
>>71018342
dad story please. no one will make fun of you.
>>
>>71009059
>What did it?

nothing

my views stayed the same

its just that sjws and feminazis moved the goalpost so hard im now considered right
>>
>>71014499
So you have to realize how hypocritical you sound when you try to make the left seem like the violent party right?

No the left is demonstrably more violent, they're for more government, more taxes, more redistribution of wealth and forced equality by dragging down the successful and hard working.

That's all achieved with violence, all state actions are inherently violent, the right is for individual success and reward and the new alt right are much more libertarian leaning.
>>
Just the shit that non-natives do.
You can't enter a country and demand that shit changes to suit you.
Fit in or fuck off.
Also we're not all equal, we're not all special snowflakes, none of us are owed a fucking thing.
Left wing faggots just sit there and say how the world should change but won't actually do anything to change it.
Apart from bitching about how the right are all racists.

I said for weeks before the paris and belgium attacks that this shit was going to happen if we let huge groups of fucking muslims enter Europe without being regulated.
Got called racist for it, then literally BOOM.
The fuckers blow up a load of innocents.

I'd rather be racist and alive than tolerant and dead.
>>
>>71009059
OBAMA
>>
File: 1448774686755.png (14 KB, 625x582) Image search: [Google]
1448774686755.png
14 KB, 625x582
>>71009059

I used to be center left, this was when I voted for the Rudd ALP Government in the 2007 election. They promised so much shit and delivered absolutely fuck all or completely over budget.

That is when I became center right as I understood that when a politician promises you a lot of free/good stuff (Bernie Sanders is a prime example) they are talking shit.
>>
File: 1458861817332.jpg (150 KB, 1018x698) Image search: [Google]
1458861817332.jpg
150 KB, 1018x698
>>71014162
u dun goofy
>>
File: TonyBliar.jpg (23 KB, 306x534) Image search: [Google]
TonyBliar.jpg
23 KB, 306x534
Tony Blair
>>
>>71018413
Not much to say, he worked hard his whole life and ran a successful circuit board printing business as well as building our huge house himself and owning several farms.
Mum who never worked a day in her life decided she wanted more money, kidnapped me and my sister and lied to the courts causing him to be stripped of all assets.
After selling them for a pittance because >women in charge of economics, she neglected the family business causing it to crash and burn after a few years and I wasn't allowed to even seey dad face to face for about a year, when he tried to see us he was thrown in jail for the night.
Needless to say 10 years later he's still a little bit messed up about the whole thing and is basically stuck on a pension while he works on personal engineering projects in his garage.
>>
>>71019212
what happened to your mother?

no offense, but she deserves to lose her life.
>>
>>71019317
She eventually spent all her money (few hundred thousand on lawyers fees too) and ended up living in her mother's house, at 16 I was legally allowed to tell everyone to fuck off and go back to living with my dad who is the kindest man in the world, I won't forget the lawyers and leftists that let all of this happen.
If I ever get the oppurtunity I will dismantle the family court.
>>
>>71019533
good luck new aussieland. thank you for the story.
>>
>>71009059
This might sound weird, but meditation. Meditated over years here and there but did it consistently over over a few month every day at least half an hour.

I'm still not really right, as in being part of the gang mentality, but many of my views grew more realistic or conservative.
>>
File: 1457283335136.jpg (24 KB, 222x298) Image search: [Google]
1457283335136.jpg
24 KB, 222x298
I was always left on most issues but vaguely anti-immigration and anti-Islam

Actually meeting other people who considered themselves left wing made me realize that I didn't want to be associated with them
>>
>>71009404
>Australia
Reigning shitpost kings, now and forever.
>>
Growing up. I started out as your typical edgy leftist teen back in the late 90s. What really did the job for me was Fridays during my apprenticeship. I earned about 800€ per month and after a 40h week on Friday noons I came across a cornershop in my neighborhood where I saw drunkards that probably earned more money from benefits than me working full time. And that kinda started my transition to the right. Next big thing was the increasing retardation of the left with their feminism and migrant bollocks.
>>
>>71009059
I'm not 9 anymore.
>>
File: 1447879549300.jpg (21 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1447879549300.jpg
21 KB, 500x375
>>71012918
>Liberals
>not assholey
>Wants to take your money and give it to violent niggers
>imports more niggers and shitskins to rape women and murder populace
>not assholey
>>
>>71009059
Newfag here to politics.

Can some kind anon tell me where do i start with reading up about being a leftie or a rightie?

Thanks.

>inb4 begin by pooping in the toilet Pajeet
>>
>>71020153
Probably Mein Kampf, Hitler was pretty much down the middle in terms of left vs right
>>
>>71009059
A mixture of /pol/, friends of my family and going to university.
>>
>>71020153
for the modern ''SJW'' leftism, you really cant. its all censcored. modern rightie isnt old rightie. modern rightie is ''mild conservatism.''

just google ''pol book recommendations''
>>
File: 1399560015205.gif (2 MB, 257x210) Image search: [Google]
1399560015205.gif
2 MB, 257x210
no. i still object to any "right" or "left" categorization because there are always people from different sections of the political spectrum making valid and valuable points.
there are discussions where both the right and left just talk gibberish and nonsense like the current refugee crisis.
there are aspects where the left doesnt know what the hell they are talking about (economics, mostly) and there are aspects where the right got stuck in the 80s (education, taxation for example).

no matter what box you buy, there will always be a rotten egg in the dozen.
>>
File: 1451749354314.jpg (33 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1451749354314.jpg
33 KB, 640x640
It happened like this:

>be me
>be center left
>left goes batshit insane and full extreme
>I stay the same
>I am rightwing now

>mfw FPÖ is the only party that didn´t go full retard at this migrant crisis.
>>
>>71009059
>What did it?
I stopped being a teenager
>>
>>71009059
Learning crime statistics. And IQ statistics.
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 400x400
>>71013575
This, also when I realised mass Muslim immigration would lead to civil war, this was due to the unrest even in my provincial area sparked by the Lee Rigby killing. Once you realise this and its ramifications for you many of the lefts lies looked hollow to me.
>>
>>71009059
I was a staunch communist throughout my teen years. Then I discovered the real world.
>>
>>71009059
I became right when I realized egalitarianism is retarded and voluntary hierarchy via free market capitalism makes the most sense
>>
>>71020640
SE bro?
Where more specific?
>>
>>71020217
>>71020257
OK. Thanks.

Mein Kampf just got legalized in India. Will order one.
>>
I started to believe in doing my duty for it's own sake and that I should receive what I earn as opposed to kind of wanting things handed to me. Also sjw culture was so off-putting and made me angry.
>>
My interest in European history from a young age set me on the course to traditionalism.
>>
>>71020153
Ben shapiro explains it pretty well, the only man who butthurts liberals more is trump
>>
>>71021157
ben shapiro is a retard
>>
>>71020862
I'm from Slough originally but I live in Worcestershire now.
>>
Still a lefty. I guess I'm like a transitioning tranny, slowly growing boobays
>>
>>71021275
I was in Worcestershire when Lee Rigby happened.
>>
>>71009059
I dunno, since /pol/ I moved from Marxism to stalinism so I'm not sure
>>
>>71009059
always been pretty right, grew up on a farm having to work since i was 12, so you know, i actually had to live in reality
>>
When I watched a heroic anime clip:

https://my.mixtape.moe/nqrbos.webm
>>
>>71021346
That farm must've totally showed you the big picture
>>
>>71014376
> realize that I'm a cuck

Thank you for your confession, but aren't you late for your BLM rally?
>>
>be me
>Lived in London
>young wigger
>get mugged
>get mugged many times
>around 12th time
>all negros
>find stormfront
>read statistics
>>
File: 1459367964130.gif (722 KB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
1459367964130.gif
722 KB, 245x245
got sick of the sjw propaganda and realized the right are the only ones with any common sense left
>>
>>71021236
Salty
Nobody blows lefties out as hard as he does
>>
>>71021022
Same here.

I don't like where this limitless immigration policy is going, along with the EU pushing for an erosion of our national cultures and identities. So that instantly makes me right-wing these days apparently.
>>
Immigration
>>
>>71009059
Moderate here. I like both qualities and see past the bullshit from both parties.
>>
>>71009059

Mass surveillence through the swedish variant of NSA
>>
>>71022058
Ebil waaaaaycisss
>>
>>71021281
is this Ben? head to bed you've got gym tomorrow
>>
I grew up.
>>
>>71014499
Jeez, when I looked at that picture and in a brief lapse of reason imagined utter goddamn dipshits like the naive foolish lost bleating sheep depicted being in charge of anything other than his own life...

If nimrods like that (as in Hillary "I'm gonna tell you I love you while I chop your head off and tell the rest of the world you killed yourself" Clinton or Bernie "I'll promise to give you what you want if you put me in power and then I'll thank you by fucking your world over beyond belief because I'll be dead in 10 years and the aftermath of my colossal stupidity won't be my problem" Sanders) gain even one more iota if power here ever I cannot help but feel this world will have run so far down that rabbit-hole no quantity of redpills will save us.
>>
>>71022345
>mfw Indo

So this is all that ''internalised racism'' those SJWs are blabbering about lately, huh?
>>
>>71014480
>>71015690
>>71015802
At first I thought he was talking about niggers.
I guess /pol/ has changed me in ways I haven't noticed yet.
>>
>>71022552
/thread
>>
>>71022569
Yes, Adorno says bad goy your on the F scale lol.
Tbh is rather a delusional lefty called me a racist than loose Europe to sharia or overspill from Africa's population boom.
>>
>>71009404
>>71015953

my african comrades
>>
>>71010409
it would be perfect if there wasn't a shoehorned israel flag there. that should be a french flag israel is a small tier shithole of a country that isn't even remotely a major player in political events. its more of a criminal colonial project
>>
>>71023051
>being this autistic
>>
>>71021644
Showed me that shit doesn't get done by wishing it would happen or by having someone else give it to you or by letting men hang out in the women's room.
>>
>>71009059
Family, especially Dad was somewhat red pilled. Went to Uni, fell for the blue pill, snapped out of it. The rise of white hatred and Islam made me rediscover the red pill. Then this place.
>>
File: Middle East current.jpg (2 MB, 2156x2476) Image search: [Google]
Middle East current.jpg
2 MB, 2156x2476
>>71023142
>liking israel

fool, go learn some shit about geopolitics then get back on pol. sucking that zionist dick
>>
>>71023383
I don't like Israel. I just don't spazz out over a webm
>>
>>71020153
watch/read Free To Choose by Milton Friedman, hes the most credible libertarian and free market economist
>>
Cologne. I was there are noticed all the foreigners and how they acted. Then a few days later was NYE....
>>
Being proud of ones country became seen as cringeworthy. Celebrating your culture is racist unless of course you are making room for a minorities culture then it is diversity which is a sole objective good, all cultures are equal and who are you to judge you aren't of their color so how can you possibly think like them?

I feel like I stayed in the center whilst the left put fingers in its ears to ignore all the warnings when sprinting towards a cliff.
>>
>>71009059
I hit puberty, I realized I was better than people and wanted to be recognized for it. I learned economics and some of the truths of the world. I wold honestly say though, the day I hit 18 is the day I changed for ever. I got my first gun. From then on I was pushed further and further right.
>>
Ron Paul was the crossing of the Rubicon for me.
>>
>>71015930
>Moldbug
moldbug is great
>>
>>71015942
>my hatred of the upper class and my leftist economic values
> it's just man-hate, white guilt and censorship
it's just rich-hate/envy, success guilt and censorship
>>
I read some Bastiat in my early twenties and it snowballed from there
>>
getting a job.
>>
>>71009059
The list of gibsmedats that the Mizzou protesters were demanding.

I was pretty centrist before that, after a long slide from leftism over the past decade or so.
>>
>>71009059
I don't even think that I changed. What leftism was for me:

-Self-reflection - - > progress
-doubting existing dogmata
-criticism of authority/religion
-being open to exchange of ideas

The leftist I see now are dumb self hating facists, refusing to grow up.
>>
>>71025697
pmt for me, I was center left back in the 1980s, my views haven't changed but shillary will probs be the last time I vote democrat. The future of that party is basically stalinism.
>>
>>71020526
you poor thing, you can't see that the whole ethos of the left - all are equal, everyone must be helped - leads only in one direction?
>>
when I came out of my mom's vagina and the doctor took a knife to my dick because jews
>>
File: GmEEbV2.png (175 KB, 500x288) Image search: [Google]
GmEEbV2.png
175 KB, 500x288
The Zimmerman Trial.
>>
File: 1455505444840.png (2 MB, 1560x930) Image search: [Google]
1455505444840.png
2 MB, 1560x930
>>71009059
<---This shit right here.
2015: Feminists, SJWs, and BLM antics escalated to a new extreme.
The straw that broke my back.
If those fuckers are the ones the left want to support and pander to, then I don't want any part of the left anymore.
>>
>>71009059
Trayvon, the "War on Women," Ferguson, and libertarian talk shows (not a Libertarian though) but I didn't browse /pol/ at the time.

Media kept pushing bullshit story after bullshit story once I started paying attention and I thought the Republican party would be a good base to combat this from but then I learned they are no better. Now I guess I'm an independent.
>>
>>71009404
Progressive enablers are just as bad in my book.
>>
When I realized the left no longer cared about free speach.
>>
>>71009059
>What did it?

attacking the 2nd amendment, after I looked into it realizing they were traitors I figured out they're the biggest racists also
>>
>>71019533
Can you sue her?
>>
It feels like most of everybody felt the same that we do now back in the 90s but then everyone changed their thought process over the years while I have the same mind set.
>>
File: Cross Ange Aryan genes.png (1 MB, 1300x600) Image search: [Google]
Cross Ange Aryan genes.png
1 MB, 1300x600
>>71009059
I just got more right wing after reading info on /pol/. Also, living in a nigger neighborhood for 7 years made me really hate them. I now live in a rural white community, and it's peaceful as fuck.

I used to be appalled by racism and I thought the Jews were sacred. Then I learned that multiculturalism is just a thin layer of bullshit, and all races/cultures are competing for dominance.

I live in Texas and I don't want Mexicans to colonize us.
>>
>>71026941
When you can't express yourself unless you're black or some white degenerate. When you can't say what you want without retaliation or punishment that's when shit starts to get dangerous. The left are practicing Islamic ideals.
>>
I was never full "left" since I come from South of the border, but middle and high school here did try to brainwash me. I became a right winger racist after that.

Especially my Fucking French class always giving us topics like "Muh Islamophobia" for our projects. When I realized there was more Arab speakers than Breton/Basque/Occitan speakers is when I got redpilled.
>>
left is love
right is war
that is the way
>>
Pragmatic centre master race
>>
Attending or working in a public school in America that is 50% black with disabuse you of any liberal tendencies whatsoever. Follow that with 4 years of attempted brainwashing by jews in college, and the source of society's ills become very very clear.
>>
>>71009202
Underrated.
>>
>>71025324
Difference there is the upper classes are the ones peddling this SJW bullshit to divide the workers, preventing them forming a resistance.
>>
I'm still on the "left", but left as in the economic left of someone such as Peter Hitchens. (Without the social conservative stuff)

Brand is what Chomsky would be like if he'd taken heroine for 10 years straight.
>>
>>71009059
>transition
You will be purged first.

But seriously, the spectrum is destroying this world.

What happened to realism?
>>
>>71009404
Degenerate.

>This triggers the lefty.
>>
>>71012918
>So you have to realize how hypocritical you sound when you try to make the left seem like the violent party right?
>what is Stazi Germany.

A true cuck here.
>>
>>71009059
Still left but hate most lefties.
>>
>>71009059
How I was attacked by muslims a few years back and how feminists and lefties actually have been telling me I wasn't raped or suffered racism because I'm white, I kid you fucking not, and generally how the Left have been appeasing them and changing the face of our nation while telling me it's healthy and a good thing. I am not a chimpanzee so I saw through their bullshit easily. Feminists/lefties lied and keep on lying I don't know how they fucking sleep at night. Just living in a working class town filled with pakistanis and now thousands of african "refugees" and having to walk a gauntlet of those ugly pervy, parasitical creeps daily just to buy fucking coffee or as I go into college. I seriously want Hitler back right fucking now because I don't think anyone else has the spine to do anything, and simply making politics a bit more right wing is not enough.
>>
>>71022333
which began under the right wing kek
>>
if any of you made the transition for the "left" to the right over immigration, then I have to inform you that you never were on the Left, you probably were somewhere in the center.
>>
>>71009059
I dont know how much my opinion on the subject matters, since I'm a Turk, but I did.

See, in Turkey, the right is fucking obnoxious. Turkish nationalism is one of the worst things that can happen to a people. Not to mention it comes with a side order of islam. Obviously, I hated the right, and considered myself a leftist.

The left is just as bad though. A bunch of autists crying about how we need to kill all the rich people, resurrect Stalin and give half the country to Kurds.
Ugh. I dont really know where I stand now, but I'm definitely not one of either of them, and I'm not a centrist either.
When the West is the matter at hand, though, I support the right fully.
>>
>>71009059
Once I started to think and saw through the bigotry and media domination of the left.
>>
>>71032445
Oh and that bit about Stalin isnt even a joke. I have actually heard a commiefaggot say "We need to work together as the anti fascists of Turkey to find a way to bring comrade Stalin back to life."
No, he didnt mean it metaphorically. When we asked him what the fuck he was on, he explained that he wanted to actually come up with a way to revive dead people.
>>
File: 200307.jpg (492 KB, 2768x1557) Image search: [Google]
200307.jpg
492 KB, 2768x1557
>>71032445
>>71032992
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5EoMdwkpgY
>>
I started a customer service job. I worked with a pack of lazy niggers who kept their jobs despite being shit at it because the boss was a sheboon. I saw 300 lb apes in motorized carts buying 30 dollars of soda with my tax money, with 6 children in tow. I saw mexicans sending literally tens of thousands of dollars to Mexico via money transfer, who used a Mexican id rather than a US one.
>>
>>71033091
Yes, and? I fully agree with Geert.
Dont get me wrong, I'm not saying I dont want to live in or belong to Europe, I'd like nothing more than to be European, but I've realised and accepted that Turkey does not have a place inside the EU or Europe years ago.
>>
>>71009059

Peter Hitchens
>>
>>71015116
Niggers
>>
File: 1447505736652.jpg (175 KB, 770x1000) Image search: [Google]
1447505736652.jpg
175 KB, 770x1000
>>71009059
Never been on the left to be honest with you, familiar.
>>
>Anyone else made the transition from left to right?

Yes.

>What did it?

Surpassing the age of 15.
>>
File: nigel_2872052b[1].jpg (44 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
nigel_2872052b[1].jpg
44 KB, 620x387
>Be Liberal
>Grow up during 1990s & 2000s centre left/centre right consensus of increasingly authoritarian western governments in the name of fighting terrorism

>Early 2010s
>Increasingly authoritarian governments on the left trying to promote social justice by outlawing hurt feelings
>Increasingly authoritarian governments on the right ramping up their views on state censorship, going as far as to call for the permanent imprisonment and execution of whistleblowers

Shit only gets worse. I know I'm not the only one this board as disillusioned by Canadian Captain Cuck as they Donald 'Ban Encryption to Fight ISIS' Trump

At least Nige will save us
>>
>>71009235
So how did your Frenchie media and leftists react and cover it?
>>
File: Vote Labour.png (972 KB, 1023x682) Image search: [Google]
Vote Labour.png
972 KB, 1023x682
I dunno really, i always thought i was a bit of a lefty but then the left moved so far to the left with all this privilege talk i realised being egalitarian wasn't left any more.

started to realise that income and poverty were not the sole factors in determining crime rates.

Saw that immigration is used as a way to devalue workers. I think this is a lefty position but the left doesn't hold it because they have a foreigner fetish (specifically for muslims in the UK)

On economics, i dunno where i am. I just want opportunity, not benefits
>>
>>71029565
that's the jews anon, and their shabbas goy
>>
>>71034797
>I just want opportunity, not benefits
that's libertarian or perhaps conservative
>>
Does neocon count as left wing?
Because I hate myself for having ever been one.
>>
>>71035563
yes, but no need to hate yourself for that, even a strong man can be poisoned. at least you've woken up now
Thread replies: 243
Thread images: 34

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.