[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can you not love this guy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: basedmartin.jpg (12 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
basedmartin.jpg
12 KB, 240x240
How can you not love this guy?
>>
>>71008891
Because I can't love someone I've never met
>>
File: 0percentmad.jpg (54 KB, 640x718) Image search: [Google]
0percentmad.jpg
54 KB, 640x718
>>71008891
but i do love him
>>
>>71009038
Hmmm autism much?
>>
>>71009180
You tell me, kraut
I bet you love Trump too you stockholm syndrome cuck
>>
He supports Bernie, he is edgy shitlord
>>
>>71008891
>hates donald trump
>listens to nig music
>shady business practices have led to his arrest

Yeah fuck this guy. I didnt care that he raised drug prices but he just seems to have a shitty personality
>>
>>71009364
>shady
buying a product that is sold at less than market value and then reselling it at a reasonable price to billionaires is shady
>>
He's too PC and he cares too much about what people think about him.
I am watching his stream right now.
Even thought he agrees with Trump he claims to not support him because his internet friends hate Trump.
He has a guy on stream talking shit about women and Shkreli goes full PC going about how he thinks women are the same as men.

He's in the closet.
>>
>so pathetically desperate to cling on to his 15 minutes of fame that he broadcasts himself live 24/7 on youtube

Why are bernie cucks so sad?
>>
>>71009364
There's nothing shady about him though.
They didn't have a case against him. They were simply trying to ruin his reputation, and they succeeded.
>>
>>71009514
He's friends with Milo and Lauren tho
>>
>>71009514
>I am watching his stream right now

'You gay or something Latvia?
>>
>>71009512
I didnt say that. He was arrested for fraud. Ponzi scheme iirc
>>
File: For what pvrpose.jpg (155 KB, 323x454) Image search: [Google]
For what pvrpose.jpg
155 KB, 323x454
>>71009514
>>71009589
>Live streams
>He films himself playing LoL for 11 hours
Holy fuck, why does he do this?
>>
File: 01.jpg (531 KB, 1260x1890) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
531 KB, 1260x1890
>>71008891
>mix Croat and Albanian
>expect anything short of based
>>
>>71009647
That guy is probably from reddit. He acts like it anyway. So eager to prove to everyone how much he knows about the subject he doesn't even realize what the conversation is about.
>>
>>71009333
he only donated to Bernie because he wanted to educate him about the medical field. He talks shit about Bernie all the time.
>>
>>71008891
Never Trust the Eternal Albanian.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.