[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the difference between Portugal and Spain and why hasn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: SHIG_WIN_MAP_WW_16.jpg (66 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
SHIG_WIN_MAP_WW_16.jpg
66 KB, 600x600
What is the difference between Portugal and Spain and why hasn't Spain made Portugal part of their country?
>>
>>71008272
What is the difference between Mexico and America and why hasn't America made Mexico part of their country
>>
>>71008356

Mexico is full of pure white Aryans and America is full of Mestizo slum children?
>>
>>71008272
Why hasnt Canada made Point Roberts, US, part of thier country?
>>
>>71008272
Portugal is much nicer than Spain.
>>
It was a huge failure last time

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iberian_Union
>>
>>71008356
What is the difference between Korea and Japan and why hasn't Japan made Korea part of their country?
>>
>>71008402
>Spain HDI ranking: 26
>Portugal HDI ranking: 43
Can you explain?
>>
>>71008458
another thing that bothers me is how the Portuguese hate being associated with spain..
>>
>>71008473
This explains exactly what I mean. The south coast of Portugal isn't rammed full of tacky tourists to fund HDI. You can be alone there and it's very nice.
>>
>>71008458
We tried that but somebody decided decided to stretch his big nose out and ruin everything
>>
Because Portugal and it's people are chill, it's a beautiful place and I enjoy visiting it whenever I have a chance, you can enjoy good food and good sightseeing, why would you want to fuck up a great neighbour?
>>
>>71008272
Because France. All they do is divide and destroy other Europeans
>>
>>71008272
>why hasn't Spain made Portugal part of their country?

They tried many times, and many times they had their asses handed over to them. Eventually they gave up.

Shout out to my bros in Birtbongistan.
>>
File: manly tears.jpg (18 KB, 244x320) Image search: [Google]
manly tears.jpg
18 KB, 244x320
>>71009432

love you too bro.
>>
It's a different country, with a different language, m8.
>>
>>71008272
Am I the only one who saw op's pic as a profile picture of Trump while browsing the catalog? I think i'm losing it.
>>
>>71009432
>>71011919
WHAT ABOUT OLIVENçA
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.