[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you hold values beyond the economic?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: neoractionary cat 2.jpg (77 KB, 600x786) Image search: [Google]
neoractionary cat 2.jpg
77 KB, 600x786
Do you hold values beyond the economic?
>>
https://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1460274840305.webm
>>
>>71008112

loli
>>
Memes
>>
>>71008112
absolutely

I think anyone who focuses only on economics is a goddamn KEK

economic focus is what led to Libertarians believing in open borders, and neo-cons turning the country in lil Mexico for monetary gain

economics are only one part of a healthy society, culture and demographics are more important.
>>
>>71008150
nicely done
>>
>>71008112
>take all the pejoratives you can find about your particular ideology
>put 'neo' in front
Every time
>>
Of course. It's why I respect communists more than I respect libertarians.
>>
>>71008150
It's such a good song though
>>
File: Cf89sIBUkAATtcD.jpg (96 KB, 1024x341) Image search: [Google]
Cf89sIBUkAATtcD.jpg
96 KB, 1024x341
>>71008112
Hope something better than NRx comes along cause they hate action hate the public and want Google to rule the world.
>>
>>71008908
So says a leaf. A fucking leaf. So proud in the spring, but then in the fall goes all out trying to look pretty, begging for it's life, but in the end, it's just a leaf and it rots in the earth.
>>
>>71011186
Saved. I'm NRx.
>>
>>71011186
>dude everything sucks!

ad nauseam
>>
Yes. It's why I can't support libertarianism fully. Libertarians have a belief in not initiating violence regardless of the situation. Many of them are prone to open borders and supportive of free migration. The former is respectable but there are moments where a first strike will be the last and only strike and those moments should be seized with vigor. The latter is just plain retardation and greed, especially when the country you border is not of a similar culture. It works for America and Canada, it works for various combinations of European nations. But it a border exists for a reason and a culture exists for a reason. Linguistics, history, race, these bind people together. That is more important than money.
>>
Yes, i'm a Street-Wise Spiritualist, which in the olden times of /pol/ was known to be Green Pilled.

>Neo-reactionaries
>we're super serial about stoicism and monarchism and fighting degenracy guys
>?????????
>le cat memes

fucking embarrasing, man
>>
>>71011975
cat memes are powerful.
>>
>>71011847

>Libertarians have a belief in not initiating violence regardless of the situation.

You can use force to defend yourself, which can be extended to certain pre-emptive situations.

Violence is always expressed by force, but force can be divorced from violence entirely.

You have a taste for oversimplification.
>>
File: mishima.jpg (88 KB, 944x629) Image search: [Google]
mishima.jpg
88 KB, 944x629
>>71011186
This is part of the reason I'm more likely to give time to a fascist: they care about their outward appearance.

Even a black shirt has its own positive connotation in its harsh simplicity.

Look at all those scruffy t-shirts and messy collars.
>>
>>71008112
Yes. I stepped out of Right Libertarianism because reducing the sum of human interactions as market interactions is folly, the assumption that all people are equally rational actors (and I'm not even talking about the strawman leftists spin rational actor doctrine as- I'm talking about ability to transact on a BASIC level) is folly, and that many things cannot be monetized or quanitfied, such as European/Western culture.

"Alt-right" sounds too faggy for me. Right wing or Neo-Hamiltonian are more my style.
>>
>>71008112
>>71011563

I don't even see how neoreaction is "right wing" they just want company ownership of everything. If you've read Mencius you'd know that - "neocameralism" or "formalism" - fancy words for "i code computers and now I own you."

The guys out there right now don't seem so sharp and seem like they're bent on stifling new thought. It's like: be a Mencius autist and despair on your blog or gtfo
>>
>>71012858
I think it's because a lot of them don't really know what they're after. It's all some sort of vague "some time back then."

Then you have men like Millennial Woes who just seems to want to LARP some sort of medieval castletown with a really unsettling level of Elliot Rodger male supremacy.

They seem to wish a collapse to barbarism, rather than a much more helpful return to a nation's golden days.
>>
>>
>>71015191
easy thing to say when your official title is "Dragon King" desu
>>
>>71008112
I'm a meber of the nrx,
although more of an old reactionary of de maistre type, lover of all things medieval (especially early "dark" middle ages)

i dont like moldbug - too pragmatic for me, too much libertarianism

ask me anything
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.