[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If Jews don't consider themselves white then what fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: jewish-masterrace-kid.jpg (71 KB, 650x503) Image search: [Google]
jewish-masterrace-kid.jpg
71 KB, 650x503
If Jews don't consider themselves white then what fucking colour are they? Or is this just a /pol/ meme.
>>
>>71008075
Ashkenazi

80% of them are ethnically Ashkenazi. The rest are just copycats trying to get Jew Gold.
>>
>>71008075
Interesting fact, the "Based" Israeli Jews are mostly Arab by ethnicity. Mizrahi Jews as they are called are Bibis staunchest supporters.

Pol doesnt know jack
>>
>>71008075
japanese people have very white skin but their derogatory color is yellow. what color should the jews be?
>>
>>71008114
What colour is ahekanazi?

That's like a muzzy saying I'm Sunni/Shia coloured. Makes no sense
>>
idk man, the intricacies of race/ethnicity are completely lost on me. for me theres white, black, latino, asian, middle eastern, native and mixed/other. i consider most jews white, including everyone in the OP image.

then there's Indians. i dont know, India is strange. Indians are their own specific race
>>
>>71008210
Japs only have white skin in their media.
>>
>>71008075
>>
>>71008232
No, Ashkenazi is a race/ethnicity. They are basically white skin tone but have different facial characteristics.
>>
>>71008267
Jewish girls are so perky
>>
>>71008075
They're jews
Just like I'm not white, I'm a slav. And near Greece too, so not white in any sense
>>
>>71008267
"Don't notice that even though Jews make up 2% of the population that 42% of the 1% are Jewish and don't notice that 1/3rd of nobel prize winners are Jewish. Don't notice that nearly all media and financial business owners/executives are Jews.

IT'S THE WHITES!"
>>
File: d1524.gif (652 KB, 497x732) Image search: [Google]
d1524.gif
652 KB, 497x732
>>71008295
>Just like I'm not white, I'm a slav. And near Greece too, so not white in any sense
>he fell for the /pol/ memes
Do some actual research next time.
>>
>>71008075
They are subhuman. They are the scum of the Earth. When you talk about Jews, you're scraping the bottom of the barrel of humanity.
>>
File: koreablackface.jpg (43 KB, 700x393) Image search: [Google]
koreablackface.jpg
43 KB, 700x393
>>71008255
then explain the koreans
>>
>>71008275
I see. So this explains why they are so insideous and fostering hatred of white people.

Theres only about 14 million Jews worldwide right? Will the planet be better off when they go extinct?
>>
>>71008210
term for whites is pink so we cant use that
>>
>>71008275
is it a coincidence they have nazi in the name
>>
Neanderthal with Arab and Hun
>>
>>71008175
I'm askenazi and I'm right wing. It has changed a lot, it's not obvious at all that an Ashkenazi would vote left and mizrahi vote right.
>>
Why do orthodox jews go out of their way to look as ugly as possible?
>>
>>71008075
You/they are not white, and must count as joos in the next national sense and we'll find out how many you really are (2%) my ass.
>>
>>71009052
They keep it 100 in that department
>>
File: 1457045075910.jpg (65 KB, 571x378) Image search: [Google]
1457045075910.jpg
65 KB, 571x378
>>71008275
Post yfw this is an Australian Jew.
>>
We're beige.
>>
>>71008075
lol
>>
remember when "white" was used to determine Americans with Scandinavian heritage and then it became Anglo/Scandinavian/Germanic and then it became Anglo/Scandinavian/Germanic/Arabic/South European and then it became fucking anything?

this is why America needs to fucking go
>>
>>71008075
"White" itself has a somewhat murky definition. Jews are Caucasoids, specifically Hamitic. This would make them Caucasian. However, whether Caucasian translates directly to "white" depends on who you ask. For example Indians, despite being dark-skinned, are also Caucasoids, and so would fall into the category of "Caucasian" despite most people picturing Caucasians as being only indo-Europeans and their descendants.

In the broadest possible sense, I personally think it would be acceptable to describe Jews as "white," given that the only other categories which are so broad are black, asian, and hispanic, and Jews are certainly none of those.
>>
File: Merchant_Manners.webm (924 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Merchant_Manners.webm
924 KB, 1280x720
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.