[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I keep seeing the terms Alpha and Beta being bandied around,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1460270514445.jpg (55 KB, 545x365) Image search: [Google]
1460270514445.jpg
55 KB, 545x365
I keep seeing the terms Alpha and Beta being bandied around, in what seems a rather haphazard way. Just to clarify, Alpha means being popular with women, right? That, and being powerful.

Is that correct? Alpha means both being good with women/seen as desirable by them, and actual power over others. If you can give me a better definition,I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.
>>
File: 1459453168331.jpg (38 KB, 473x472) Image search: [Google]
1459453168331.jpg
38 KB, 473x472
>>
File: 1460530498616.jpg (1 MB, 2918x1915) Image search: [Google]
1460530498616.jpg
1 MB, 2918x1915
>>71006006
To be a true alpha male you must be respected/feared/admired by men who are popular with women (obviously that male will also be popular with women by default).
>>
>>71006343
this smacks of Peer Pressure. I assumed that

a) there could only be one alpha, by definition

and

b) alphas wouldnt give a fuck about what others (betas) think
>>
>>71006608
A long time ago I used to be Alpha...

There are 3 1/2 main ways to be alpha

>1. Be witty/funny
This is by far the best option. pol can teach you much about this.
>2. Be muscular/athletic
A few hours a day and you will command respect on sight.
>3. Follow media's cool trends
Being from pol? Good fucking luck with that.
Being conservative, let alone racist, or jew hating, is instant fail in this category.
& frankly, you'd have to dress and act niggerish in order to fit this profile. It is however, the easiest to do.
>3.5. Be good looking
Gotta be 8.5-9 for this to work.
Usually it isn't enough without a little bit of the other 3.
>>
Kinda lost my humour through this whole repilling process... Hoping pol will help teach me to get ti back.
>>
>>71006006
>Alpha means being popular with women, right
no
it means the leader of the pack, the tribe
like in the teenage ninja turtles cartoon
Leonardo(the blue) is the leader, always has the plan ready in his mind, always does well in school and works hard, is not afraid to initiate or make hard desicions fast and stick with them, always helps others and is dependable

Rafaelo(red), is the warrior, he's strong and agressive, isnt afraid of new challenges, isnt afraid to initiate, but he lacks self control and yields to emotions like rage and envy of Leonardo because of his natural leadership skills.

Donatello(the purple), is the 'scientist' guy, invents vehicles for them, can unlock stuff wherever they go, but he cant lead and draw people towards him as good as the first two, but he is unmatched and they wouldnt do well without his knowledge.

And then there's Michelangelo(the orange), he is the lover, the humor guy, always cheerfull and with unbreakable spirit, dumb, lazy, but also his character is usefull to the group to get them through hard times easier.

Whatever cathegory, or archetype you fall into the most, leader, warrior, magician or lover, women will be attracted to you, I guarantee it, when they see one of these traits in you. All humans have these traits, its just a matter of which one dominates in you.

Being 'alpha' isnt getting drunk at parties and groping girls whose fathers let them whore arround. If you are respected by respected males, you will be respected by females. But if they see that you are immature they will lose their respect for you, and after that its hard to get it back. Just dont be a bitch and a mommy's son.
>>
>>71006006
http://www.tobealpha.com/what-is-a-beta-male/
>>
>>71007864
its interesting how these are also layers in human society development

the basic needs of a primal society are always having warriors first, scientists, doctors, philosophers, priests, people who know nature, are born into higher advanced societies where the need of warrior and leader types is satisfied. And the next level after the scientists are the lovers, they are today's artists, musicians, poets, comedians, entertainers.
>>
>>71007048
true

why a long time ago
>>
>>71008608
Been redpilling for 4 years now... There was a phase during that 4 years where my confidence actually was pretty fucking high. But then I hit the Hitler was our last best hope wall. I'm going back to school to become a biochemical engineer with intentions of creating high IQ designer babies. I'm hoping to offset the lowering IQ of europe and US. That gives me a low of confidence and hope. Its a long shot, but I just dont kow what else to do.
What are you looking to do in life? Working in stem major maybe?
>>
It's another divide and conquer dialectic garbage that is pushed through the PUA/Game circles comandeered by, surprise-surprise, "chosen" and degenerates.

If Freud, Jung and Reich were alive today, they would tear that shit to pieces.
>>
>>71006006
Alpha and beta refers to dog and wolf society and is a ridiculous over simplification of human interaction made by simple people.
>>
>>71006006
how new are you
>>
>>71010522
women use the same ideas just with different words.

you see SJW making fun of the term "beta" but calling weak men "fuck bois" when it's the same thing.
>>
Alpha is a short hand way of saying "charismatic, assertive, aggressive, and all that" and beta is the opposite: supplicating, needy, etc. I don't like using alpha anymore. I just use shitlord.
>>
Alpha and beta are words for animals.
I still think it's stupid to use beta as an insult, though.
99% of men could be considered "beta" and they're is nothing wrong with that
>>
>>71011160

I thought "fuckboys" was used to describe guys that dressed like scumbags, had a lot of casual sex, had a bad attitude, etc.
>>
>>71011405
yours is the more appropriate definition
>>
>>71006006
I was beta back in High School. I used to try and be on everyone's good side, never tried to pick 'arguments' with anyone, and was always the 'nice guy'.

Let me tell you all something. If you want to get somewhere in life, never, ever be that type of guy. You'll just get laughed at, back stabbed and have no respect given to you because people can tread all over you easily. Now that I look back, I'm pretty embarrassed by it. I changed completely opposite since I started working out 3-4 years ago. When you become 'alpha', you really do start noticing how many alpha/beta people there really are.

So to answer your question, what does it mean to be alpha in the modern world? You handle yourself, you know how things work, have a shit load of knowledge, and know how to argue, and win debates. Trust me, knowing how to argue, being educated and not backing down when someone tries to 'out-smart' you makes the chicks wet. When you have the scenario of - One girl, a whiteknight debating an alpha male. Do you honestly think that whiteknight is going to get laid? Lol no. The girl would fuck the alpha male any day, despite opposing views.

The alpha male is groomed, strong, and is pleasing to the eyes of women. Alpha males will usually laugh at themselves when people crack jokes about them because they can take it, and are extremely humble.

I've met alpha males from all ages, from 20 all the way up to 70. You'll know when you meet one.

Oh, and by the way. I know people have heard of the word 'Alpha' being used at music festivals. There's nothing fucking alpha about it. Especially here in Australia. The people that use this word are roided up fuckwits that would pick fights with anyone. Oh yeah, let's go to fucking festivals and pick up trashy girls and do drugs, while wearing the tightest shorts. Nothing Alpha about that, just general douchebaggery. Most people here hate these group of guys with a passion.

Just my 2 cents of being an 'alpha' tbqh family.
>>
>>71011701
yeah pretty much

there's still some shithead alpha's though, not necessarily humble
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.