[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dentistry is a scam thread.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
Dentistry is a scam thread.
>>
File: 1458385102181.png (14 KB, 416x840) Image search: [Google]
1458385102181.png
14 KB, 416x840
I don't know my root canal didn't feel like a scam.
>>
I agree.
>>
>>71004342
you of all people should know the value of dentistry
>>
>>71004237
Honestly I agree. It costs thousands of fucking dollars just to get one operation done.
>>
>>71004237
op is a faggot thrread
>>
>>71004237
Shut the fuck up halitosis
>>
>>71004327
Should I get a root canal on my molar or should have them just pull it?
>>
It's very clear that it is not an exact science
>>
>>71004237
It's more like going to a dodgy mechanic.
>>
fuck australian dentists im going to thailand, get my dick sucked have a holiday and still spend less
>>
File: image.jpg (293 KB, 900x1038) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
293 KB, 900x1038
>>71004678
>getting your rotten tooth replaced by one they dug up from the killing fields of the Khmer Rouge

Metal

also AIDS
>>
>>71004678
Kek aussiebro
>>
Agreed. I'm supposed to get 3 wisdom teeth taken out despite just 1 legitimately bothering me. These fuckers just want extra money from insurance companies (or you if you don't have insurance or health care)
>>
I don`t know man, extracting that annoyingly painful wisdom tooth didn`t feel like a scam.
>>
>>71004500
Root canal. 've had 2 for 15 years and they haven't failed me, except for one of the crowns constantly breaking, but it's still the original. The other one is still in perfect shape. I've had 2 molars pulled becuse I couldn't pay for root canals and it sucks having to chew mostly on one side because I know it's killing my teeth.
>>
>>71004237
It definitely is, went to an orthodontist for years to fix a cross bite, multiple things in my mouth for years, my entire top jaw was covered, couldn't eat chewy things. Didn't fix shit, now a different orthodontist discredits everything he did and recommends surgery. Fuck em all, they are jews in search of MONEY that's IT.
>>
>>71005129
That's because the rest will cause problems later on you dumb Brit
>>
>>71004500
Molars are your most important teeth for chewing.

Wisdom teeth are however useless unless you like cracking wallnuts in your mouth.

I guess you can learn to chew with just one side of your mouth.
>>
>>71005163
I can get one root canal and crown right now. I have to get two going to cost me like $1600
dunno how Im going to get the other one but ATLEAST it doesnt hurt like this fucker does
>>
>>71005317
one is going to cost me $1600 crown/root
>>
>>71005129
Unless they grow in correctly have them removed.

Even with that wisdom teeth are surprisingly hard to take care of when it comes to cleaning.

I kept mine for awhile but they all eventually got cavities so I just had them removed.

Oh and every tooth in my mouth was tip top shape except for the wisdom.
>>
Who needs a dentist when you have toothpaste
>>
>>71004500
Get an implant. You won't regret it. I have two because two of my primary teeth never developed. Root canals are fucked
>>
toxic dentistry - mercury amalgam fillings which are 50% methylmercury, a very dangerous substance

the fillings slowly leak mercury into your blood, has a long half-life and accumulates in the body

only after a few years will you notice symptoms and they will be too vague to blame on mercury.

the extraction of the mercury filling can release more mercury during the procedure than in your entire lifetime
therefore the entire tooth (or teeth) need to be removed

the damage from the mercury is mostly permanent but there will be slight relief in the months following the extraction, and atleast it won't get worse
>>
>>71005660
I don't use aquafresh I use colgate
>>
>>71004342
U r British so...
>>
File: 1377147104107.jpg (10 KB, 177x149) Image search: [Google]
1377147104107.jpg
10 KB, 177x149
>>71004500

Go with the root canal if you're responsible enough to take care of your teeth after. My two front teeth have held up for 13 years now and I just had my third a couple weeks ago.
>>
>>71005708
>has a long half-life
Methylmercury has a half-life in human blood of about 50 days.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methylmercury

that other stuff is scary though.
>>
>>71004342
Why am I not surprised?
>>
Guys seriously

Why do fluoride tablets even exist

How does it do anything but harm to use it in any way but topically
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.