[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You've posted a job and two people reply. One is a male
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
You've posted a job and two people reply.

One is a male and is 20.

Another is male and is 16, but you can pay him less.

Who do you hire?
>>
>>71003535
the cuter one
>>
>>71003535
the indian guy with the working visa
>>
>>71003535
The 20 year old. The 16 year old should still be in education, not looking for work.
>>
File: RB.jpg (20 KB, 329x537) Image search: [Google]
RB.jpg
20 KB, 329x537
>>71003535

Is this the extent of the information which my super interviewing skills were able to ascertain, cousin?
>>
20 year old, the 16 year old is just going to bitch about the job and try protesting for more wages for his shit, while being really ungrateful.
>>
>>71003535
the one with digger bick
>>
>>71003535
Insufficient information. What job? Does performance of worker matters in this position?
>>
>>71003612
This
Then indian guy would work for even half the amount that the 16 year would take. Praise capitalism and the hunt for profit! Also isnt hiring a 16 year full time illegal .Minor law and shiet.
>>
>>71003895
It would need to be unskilled or retail considering they wouldn't hire someone that young for something that requires experience
>>
>>71003535
The 20 year old, I don't want to deal with some dipshit teenager.
>>
>>71003535
the female because i can pay her 77c
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.