[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/, who's my candidate?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: shrug_3246314b.jpg (69 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
shrug_3246314b.jpg
69 KB, 620x387
I believe gun ownership is a privilege, I'm for stem cell research, I'm strongly for public school funding and reform, I'm pro-nuclear power, I want special interests out of politics, I'm against affirmative action, against the patriot act, against another war on ISIS but I'm OK with strategic drone strikes with support from a coalition, pro-privacy, pro-marriage for gays but not to the extent of SJWs trans people getting their own bathrooms, pro-separation of church and state, pro path to citizenship (if you pay taxes into the system you deserve a path to citizenship), also pro flat tax.

There are some other issues I got a stance on, but those are just the big ones off the top of my head.
>>
>>71002960
>I believe gun ownership is a privilege,
>pro path to citizenship
You should kill yourself.
>>
>>71002960
A mix between Rand and Cruz.
>>
>>71002960
no one desu

you should probably kill urself for being an absolute retard with contradictory views
>>
>>71003677
>If your views don't fit in with one of the two establishment party they are contradictory

I guess Trump is an absolute retard two.
>>
>>71002960

Dude, to be honest, you're a fucking mess.

Lay off the hooch.
>>
>>71003233
What's wrong with owning a gun being a privilege? If you got a bad record you don't get a gun. If you don't have a basic knowledge of how to safely operate a gun, you don't get one. It's basically what we have now in a lot of states, I just don't call it a right because that bothers the shit out of me. I own 3 guns, and I take steps to be a responsible gun owner.

What is wrong with people getting to citizenship? I'm not talking about taking dead weight, I'm talking about reform to figure out who can contribute and who's just here for welfare. There's plenty of professionals and young people who are stuck in the same boat as people who are just here to leech. There's better ways to do this instead of just closing the borders entirely. So yeah.
>>
>>71002960
the answer is always trump you moron
>>
>>71003787
I've never fit in any party because I can't commit 100% to either.
>>
>>71003861

>against the patriot act
>pro-privacy,
>against another war on ISIS

>Trump

kek
Could be anyone, but not Trump.
>>
>>71002960
If you do not understand the concept of negative rights then you have no conception of freedom and you are unwelcome here.
>>
>>71003978
>mexico

build wall pedro
>>
>>71003781
>Mexican intellectuals
>>
>>71003983
Please explain who I am oppressing.
>>
>>71004030
>American ''''argument''''

kek
>>
>>71002960
>I believe gun ownership is a privilege
Good thing what you believe doesn't mean shit. It's a right that SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.
>>
>>71004368
Your opinion on another country's policies is irrelevant, Pedro. Go back to the agave fields and make another 10 pesos.
>>
>>71003233
Nobody as retarded as you is running.
>>
>>71002960
John Kasich, or one of the Democrats.

Once you suck that Amnesty cock, you automatically lose on all other issues to the Democrats. 73% of legal mexicans don't pay taxes and are receiving welfare. Only a goddamn fool would expect the illegals to pay in, and a flaming goddamn fool would think they don't take more in welfare than they could ever pay in, in taxes.
>>
>>71004531

lol
>>
>>71004509
Just use common sense. So you say it's OK for someone with a repeat history of gun violence to buy a stockpile? Someone who's mentally unstable? Someone who's being currently investigated for terrorist affiliations?

Guns should go to people who are capable of being responsible with them. Period. The 2nd Amendment argument is shit.
>>
>>71003233
dubs of truth.
OP BTFO.
/thread
>>
>>71004718
(You)
>>
>>71004841
>common sense
I already have, the constitution makes it very clear.
>>
File: 1447439334922.png (324 KB, 897x745) Image search: [Google]
1447439334922.png
324 KB, 897x745
>>71003233
First post best post.
>>
With that set of beliefs, you'll either have to settle for someone with not a trace of a chance to ever see a public office, or get your priorities in order, and start to make sacrifices, then stick with whoever is closest to your priorities.
>>
>>71003233
Those are the 2 that made me "wut" the hardest.

Especially path to citizenship. If you fucking invade a country you don't get to become a citizen until you do it the correct way. I don't give a fuck if you're Mother Theresa, nobody gets a pass on it.
>>
>>71005004
You dodge questions better than Sarah Palin.
>>
The right to defend yourself is not a fuckign privilege. If you're so worried about being shot, buy a gun. Take some personal responsibility for your ridiculous fear.
>>
File: what_did_you_say.jpg (295 KB, 565x433) Image search: [Google]
what_did_you_say.jpg
295 KB, 565x433
>> pro-marriage for gays

I'm against it! They could have civil unions instead. It's just another excuse for SJWs to sue. Bakeries had to close because they only put brides and grooms on their cakes... so they protested and sued. And Kim Davis... they put her in jail. Her life was threatened daily. People holding signs stalked her.

>> pro-separation of church and state
People have it twisted around. It was originally intended to protect the church from the state. Schools don't say the pledge of allegiance anymore! If you pray in a school or generally any public building they'll mace you in the face and arrest you. Yet they'll bend over backwards for religions looking to kill not just Christians... but western civilization entirely.

>> who's my candidate?
None of the above.
>>
>>71005227
There is no question, it is a right, this is fact.
>the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed
>>
>>71003831
>i own 3 guns

You think that makes you pro gun
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.