[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump has written an editorial in the Wall Street Journal.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7
File: IntellectualTrump.png (107 KB, 270x311) Image search: [Google]
IntellectualTrump.png
107 KB, 270x311
Trump has written an editorial in the Wall Street Journal.

>My campaign strategy is to win with the voters. Ted Cruz’s campaign strategy is to win despite them.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/let-me-ask-america-a-question-1460675882

I assume Cruz will respond.
>>
No wonder he hasn't been tweeting very much. He was constructing the hiroshima of shitposts.
>>
>While I am self-funding, Mr. Cruz rakes in millions from special interests. Yet despite his financial advantage, Mr. Cruz has won only three primaries outside his home state and trails me by two million votes—a gap that will soon explode even wider. Mr. Cruz loses when people actually get to cast ballots. Voter disenfranchisement is not merely part of the Cruz strategy—it is the Cruz strategy.

Nice. Calling out the caucus bullshit along with colorado while sounding erudite as fuck.
>>
>>71004595
So most of Cruz's wins are caucuses?
>>
File: donald-trump (1).jpg (66 KB, 510x750) Image search: [Google]
donald-trump (1).jpg
66 KB, 510x750
Normies do not know about the length and breadth of Donald's scorn with the delegate system. He was planning a scheme to shit all over it since 2012.
>>
>>71002586
It won't be easy for Cruz to slime his way out of this one.

Especially when he's been quoted as saying the second ballot process is nothing but sneaky backroom deals with the Washington Cartel. After New York, Cruz is eliminated from winning the first ballot and can only hope to acquire delegates for the second.
>>
File: original.jpg (12 KB, 252x276) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
12 KB, 252x276
>>71002586

I don't know... sounds a little thin-skinned and butthurt, to be honest.

Should have stayed above it all.
>>
>>71004768
He's right about it being rigged, they changed the rules in 2012 against Ron Paul
>>
turns out when you close your offices all over the country, and fire your staff, its hard to secure delegates. No excuse for being an amateur donnie
>>
>>71004223
Kek I'm glad I've got to the point in my life a can have a hardy laugh civilians dieing in atomic fire.
>>
>>71004855
yeah let's just let the party walk all over us and stay silent about it because that's worked so well in previous elections
>>
>>71004855
While I agree that he was being a cry baby about losing lets say CO, the fact that the voters have no say there needs to be addressed. He didn't woo the delegates? What kind of fucked up system is that? Like The guy or hate him, there are some valid points he is bringing up.
>>
>>71005461
>>71005199

You win by winning big.

Like Romney did when he ran away with the primary.

He should have had a better ground game from the beginning. Complaining about it now just looks like sour grapes.

If he does manage to squeak by, it's going to be a shaky election because he will have such a paper thin mandate. I think he'll likely lose in the general because the GOP civil war has caused so much internal ill-will that it'll take a couple of years to make peace, if ever.
>>
File: Deus Vult.jpg (90 KB, 518x620) Image search: [Google]
Deus Vult.jpg
90 KB, 518x620
>>71002586
The Don is handling this with class and finesse.

He's got the moral high ground and he knows it, and he knows he has the will of the American people behind him.
>>
File: 1436926740951.png (8 KB, 480x323) Image search: [Google]
1436926740951.png
8 KB, 480x323
>>71004855
>Democracy is literally destroyed in a state and replaced with the physical manifestation of corruption
BETTER JUST IGNORE IT
>>
>>71005627
And if he doesn't squeak by voter trust in the GOP completely implodes
>>
>>71005627
>Complaining about it now just looks like sour grapes.

How can anyone not complain about not getting to vote? It's the core of democracy and it was just thrown out completely.

How isn't everyone not throwing a tantrum? Why is he weird for getting pissed over this? Shouldn't it be the opposite? Shouldn't people who accept this as normal be the ones labeled as weird?
>>
>>71006437
Democracy & universal suffrage are huge mistakes that are literally killing the west
>>
>>71006549
>universal suffrage

Maybe, but NO suffrage at all is much worst than universal suffrage.

Of course the best is suffrage only for those who show a minimum of understanding of what they're voting for, but we'll never get that because it would be racist (or something).
>>
Trump's a natural born leader. He's putting his case directly to the American people, in clear, certain terms and stating where he draws the line on the integrity of our elections. On a value that transcends politics itself.

Cruz is sneaking around like a slippery villain trying to justify his treachery with appeals to 'the rules". It's absolutely disgusting to watch Cruz right now. And his numbers will keep dipping because of it.
>>
>>71005627
Trump has the nom in the bag. He doesn't need to complain about this. In fact he's probably not nearly as mad as he was when Romney lost by being a moron. He's appealing to voters with his underdog message. It's fairly apparent that the editorial is to energize voters and make the media fawn over him.

It's a pretty good piece of writing that matches with his brand as a candidate perfectly. Now we know he can ivy league shitpost.
>>
>>71002586
>My campaign strategy is to win with the voters. Ted Cruz’s campaign strategy is to win despite them.

That's one hell of a line. Short and snappy, yet at the same time deep and insightful.
>>
>>71002586
a simple, clear and persuasive essay.

I was first turned onto Trump by his first borders policy statement. Guy has a gift for clarity.

"A nation without borders is no nation."

this guy gonna win it all
>>
>>71005627

You're wrong, shill. Back to concern trolling now that Trump is once again soaring?
>>
>>
File: 1455060879737.png (409 KB, 880x719) Image search: [Google]
1455060879737.png
409 KB, 880x719
>>71005627
Romney obviously didn't "run away with the primary" if it went to a contested convention.
>>
>>71007018
A nation without borders. We have no nation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdR0m6pFETs
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWRyj5cHIQA

Guys, we're gonna Make America Great Again, one slap at a time!

He doesn't even have to win to achieve this!
>>
>>71004768
was he... was he baiting Cruz into doing it?
>>
>>71006800
>dipping
not a great enough word these plummets are going to be yuge
>>
>>71006549
>not understanding that universal suffrage and citizen voting rights raises the level of self respect and responsibility required by citizens to ensure an effective government

Wouldn't expect a subject to understand tbqh
>>
>>71009682

shit this vid brings me back
>>
>>71004785
Lol. Cruz coined the word "Washington Cartel" while Donald Trump funded them.
>>
>>71006437
Welcome to the liberal mindset, where every single microagression is a travesty that must be addressed but anyone calling attention to instances of corruption are just "thin-skinned".
>>
>>71004855
>http://www.wsj.com/articles/let-me-ask-america-a-question-1460675882

Ignore the fucking shills.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.