[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Study finds white youth are more likely to abuse hard drugs than
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 19
POL BTFO

>By now we can all agree that the real target of Reagan’s enduring war on drugs was never drugs, it was African Americans. But if rising incarceration rates among black youth or the utter failure to curtail drug use is not enough proof, perhaps a new study from Northwestern University on racial differences among drug users will do the trick.

>According to the study’s findings recently published in the American Journal of Public Health, abuse and dependence on “hard drugs” (opiates, amphetamine, etc.) are “less common among delinquent African American youth than those who are non-Hispanic white.”

>The study was conducted over the course of 12 years and interviewed 1,829 youth (1,172 males and 657 females between the ages of 10 to 18) who were detained at Cook County Juvenile Temporary Detention Center in Chicago between 1995 and 1998.

>Researchers interviewed the participants in the study up to nine times through the course of their 20s. In that time, findings revealed that the odds of non-Hispanic white youths using cocaine were 30 times higher than African Americans. Hispanic participants trailed slightly behind, showing 20 times the odds of cocaine use compared to their African-American brethren.

https://www.salon.com/2016/04/06/this_racist_stereotype_is_shattered_study_finds_white_youth_are_more_likely_to_abuse_hard_drugs_than_black_youth_partner/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=socialflow
>>
This is true. Heroin and meth are more white people drugs
>>
>>71002369

>hard drugs

That's because white kids have more money.
>>
>implying niggers don't abuse cough syrup
>>
Because there are more white youths.

Shocking.
>>
No shit white people buy the drugs. Drug dealers know not to get high on their own supply.
>>
So we do more drugs yet still remain on top and don't get locked up at an alarming rate?

Fuck, how will I recover from such devastating news?
>>
>>71002439
That's not considered a hard drug mate. It's slightly more addictive than weed, yeah, but other than that white people are more likely to abuse the harder drugs.

If cough syrup is a "hard drug" then so is Robotussin ffs
>>
Yeah it means white people can snort coke and inject heroin and STILL be successful and avoid going to jail.

It's like nothing can stop them and they don't make excuses. Like it's a genetic race thing or something
>>
>>71002540
>Yeah it means white people can snort coke and inject heroin and STILL be successful and avoid going to jail

literally what? the ones successful aren't the same people shooting heroin. Are you daft?
>>
and hard drug users make up what percentage of total drug users/dealers total?
oh that statistic wasn't reported on?
well color me surprised
>>
>>71002369

>In that time, findings revealed that the odds of non-Hispanic white youths using cocaine were 30 times higher than African Americans. Hispanic participants trailed slightly behind, showing 20 times the odds of cocaine use compared to their African-American brethren.

So just cocaine... don't they know niggers smoke crack because its cheaper than coke ? Only Mexicans and White people have the money and god sense to use cocaine in powder form.
>>
>>71002526
Codeine and Hydrocodone are the most commonly abused cough syrups, and they're addictive as fuck. Any time the nigs talk about syrup, guaranteed.

Source: I'm from Houston and niggers never shut up about it. It's like they think nobody ever thought to abuse prescriptions, it's annoying.
>>
>salon
>>
>>71002369
>The study was conducted over the course of 12 years and interviewed 1,829 youth (1,172 males and 657 females between the ages of 10 to 18) who were detained at Cook County Juvenile Temporary Detention Center in Chicago between 1995 and 1998.
So the study only followed people who were already criminals when they were kids?

Apparently this is a reasonable grouping that can be used to extrapolate to the overall population.
>>
>>71002712

>the ones successful aren't the same people shooting heroin

he talking about as a group, and some of the successful people are shooting up heroine and snorting coke they just do it sparingly.
>>
>>71002369
White people with drug habits typically have the money and/or connections to get actually decent quality drugs.

Black people just smoke a shitload of weed or down a bottle of cough syrup... maybe get some crack if it's welfare check day.
>>
>>71002369
>completely bias studies show our agenda in full swing

>POL BTFO

when will they learn not to claim victory before the battle even begins.
>>
>>71002712
>Sweden

This is proof you're a nonwhite, Mahmet.
They key to being addicted to something is an addictive personality.
I have personally bought cocaine and was on it every day for almost the entire time at my last job. (the assistant manager would sell it and take part, too)
Yes, I could afford it because it wasn't a minimum wage nigger job.

Eventually I left on somewhat bad terms because I got a better offer and just left one day without telling anyone.
Suffice to say I never bought coke again for a while after that.
The "withdrawals" were noticeable at first but eventually didn't even phase me once I started trying to make myself known in my new work environment.

You have no idea how many successful lawyers, businessman and whites in general do cocaine and other hard drugs.
Shocked me a bit, I thought I'd never do anything like that after college.
>>
turn on the show COPS

every single white on it is on substances

blacks often arent, doesnt stop their chimpouts

you should never even consider using a recreational drug of any kind. obey the trump mantra if you couldn't figure this out yourself, or if you come from some joke circumstance like having drug using parents
>>
Well no fucking shit. Cocaine is the white businessmans drug. Crack is the ghetto black mans drug.

Meth is just for poor people in the Midwest.
>>
>>71002369
>shalom.com

Yeah no thanks.

It's no secret that whites use drugs too, it's just that niggers are dumb enough to get caught with them.
>>
File: 1451169352566.jpg (23 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1451169352566.jpg
23 KB, 400x400
>>71002369
>white people have more money to afford drugs
>>
>>71002369
Irvine, CA has the highest drug trafficking volume than anywhere in the US.

Guess what demographic lives in Irvine.

White, educated families and a bunch of asian workers.

The difference between nogs abusing drugs and whites abusing drugs is that whites do the top shelf shit that won't ruin your life whereas nogs will do drugs and do crime.
>>
>>71003435
Civilized people don't glamorize their own drug use like niggers do, though. We won't talk about it openly.

I initially mentioned cocaine and such after my asst.mgr and I got to talking, he asked me what I did before this and whatnot and I said was a student. I mentioned some shit about how I used to do the whole drugs and party thing in college. Now after I had graduated and was working here I wanted to move on.
I joked "but damn, I sure could use some cocaine right now lol"

He jumped right on that and brought out a small baggie and we both did lines.
I bought a dub later that day from him and kept doing it. Repetitive computer data management is a LOT easier when you have some coke.
Apparently he sold to a lot of other employees, too. I'm sure he was making good profit on that, too.
>>
>>71002923
I know what he meant but it's still disingenous to group white IV junkies with successful white businessmen and conclude "see! white people are more successful than negroes despite using"

>some of the successful people are shooting up heroine and snorting coke they just do it sparingly.
To me it sounds like you're suggesting only white users can control their use and not end up addicted.
Pro tip: you can't control hard drugs, eventually they'll get a hold of you. Sooner or later.
>>71002866
Meanwhile white suburban teens start using heavily despite being raised in a good family, having all the money they need, away from crime-ridden neighborhoods. At least in the ghetto you can SORT OF understand why someone would turn to drugs but rich white kids have no excuse
>>71003435
>You have no idea how many successful lawyers, businessman and whites in general do cocaine and other hard drugs.
Ok so you're just confirming what the study is suggesting, therefore you have nothing new to add to the discussion
bye felicia
>>71003724
>>71002430
>having the fortunate luck to be born into a well-off family
>spend it on hard drugs

whites aren't any better than black people in the hood
>>
>>71002369
or maybe it's that white youth are more likely to admit to using hard drugs than niggers.

niggers would assume it's a set up, and that they'll be arrested for admitting that shit.
>>
>>71002526
Robotussin is cough syrup dumbass. Dextramethorphan is the active ingredient and ass a past robot tripper I would put it on par with shrooms or LSD.

I've never tripped harder in my life when Idid 1200 mg of DXM. Best ego death I ever had. Definitely wouldnt do it again though.
>>
>>71003800
I live here. It's from Asian immigrants, don't kid yourself.
>>
>>71003840
When you mentioned cough syrup I automatically think of codeine/prometh

And obviously Robitussin and Lean give two completely different highs despite both being cough medicine
>>
>>71003811
Cuck
>>
>>71003875
lol. I grew up there. Most dealers are white. All the top quality cocaine and weed is from the white. Always.
>>
File: spider.jpg (21 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
spider.jpg
21 KB, 500x375
>>71004004
>>
>>71004091
>korean flag

Of course you did. There are like 50 white people in Irvine.
>>
SALON BTFO
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-scientific-fundamentalist/201010/why-intelligent-people-use-more-drugs
>>
>>71002413
Yep, and that's be cause of the pharmaceuticals and doctors handing people prescriptions all willy-nilly. Some people get addicted to pain killers and such and then start buying cheap Mexican heroin instead, courtesy of cartels and an open border.

Even mentioning Reagan on this topic is fucking retarded as shit.
>>
Niggers are also extremely stupid regarding buying crack.
They continue to buy bags of crack from dealers even though it's more economical to just cook coke into crack.

A single 10$ baggie of crack has only a few hits in it, depending on who's selling.
A 10 bag of not cut to shit cocaine tuns into a good sized rock which is dozens of hits.

Now here's the scenario: buy a gram or so of good coke, max 100 dollars though are matters.

Now you cook that into crack and it makes 100+ hits worth of crack.
Bag it up. Sell.
You just made like 1000% profit

The niggers who know sell this shit. If they get caught and imprisoned they're just monkeys.

The ones that can do this and avoid getting busted, then only sell enough to get out of the ghetto and pay for college/start a legit business are the smart blacks.
>>
>>71002369
You have a daily shitposting hour or something?
>>
>>71003811
EVERY race does drugs. They're substances that bring instant euphoria. Kinda loved universally.

So why are more blacks arrested/in rehab for drug use?

Nigger genes prevent them from being responsible or knowing when to stop.

What I'm saying is, if you use this study to "prove" the system hates black people or something, you're wrong.
Everybody does drugs.
But it's mostly niggers that get caught because they start to steal shit to fuel their addiction or just plain go around bragging about it.
>>
>We recruited a stratified random sample of 1829 youths at intake to the Cook County Juvenile Temporary Detention Center in Chicago

>The sample included 1172 males and 657 females; 1005 African Americans, 296 non-Hispanic Whites

Could very easily be the fact that blacks are more likely to commit non-drug-related offenses (too busy killing each other).

But that certainly doesn't fit the narrative, so don't mind me.

http://ajph.aphapublications.org/doi/10.2105/AJPH.2015.303032
>>
>>71002492
Are you retarded?
>>
Just another thing blacks cant blame da whitey for when it comes to their intelligence.
>>
>>71002369
Have you seen the shit that these white kids have to go through?
I'd fuck myself up too.
>>
>>71003248
>>71003248
He says pol btfo to get more (you)'s. I can't believe you still fall for clickbait.
>>
>>71003435
I think heroine is way more addictive than coke.
>>
>>71002369
Probably because whites can afford them.
All blacks need is their weed to be set.
>>
File: 1449137503163.jpg (464 KB, 1200x838) Image search: [Google]
1449137503163.jpg
464 KB, 1200x838
>>71002369
>Salon

Literally an anti-white site.
>>
Study finds white kids are more honest and intelligent and consequently realize that admitting to past drug use isnt a crime, unlike dumb niggers, who think they will go to jail if they answer a survey for a sociological experiment truthfully because they have no fucking idea what the law is and just repeat "i dindu nuffin" since the day they were born
>>
>>71004628
>Nigger genes prevent them from being responsible or knowing when to stop.

Then I wonder why white hard drug users didn't know when to stop, like the study suggests.

>What I'm saying is, if you use this study to "prove" the system hates black people or something, you're wrong.
Well, if white junkies are more than their black counterparts and yet black drug addicts get arrested more then yes: black addicts are being targeted more, cuz it's easier finding them doing it in the inner-city than the well-off suburbs
>Everybody does drugs.
And white people are more prone to abuse hard drugs (according to the study)
>>71005045
Indeed. Heroin also brings along horrible physical AND mental withdrawals, unlike cocaine which only brings mental symptoms
>>71005122
Salon didn't fund or do the study. You're just desperate to disprove this study without using any science
>>71005214
>dat mental gymnastics
>>
>>71005214
Studies also find that while white people just buy weed from a best friend and get high on the couch playing video games, niggers proceed onto hard drugs, and go out "hopping" cars, breaking their windows, stealing everything they have, as if its just a game
>>
>>71005259
>">dat mental gymnastics"

>Surveys dont have bias

This retard never took a psychology class

My sides
>>
>>71002413
Black people smoke crack cause that's all they can afford.
>>
>>71003811
>At least in the ghetto you can SORT OF understand why someone would turn to drugs but rich white kids have no excuse

>You're well off so you can't have any mental issues
>>
>>71005259
Listen deluded swedecuck, i grew up with these people. You dont know what the fuck you're talking about. You've probably seen half a dozen black people in you're whole life, and most of it was just at a bus stop where you're afraid to stand any closer than a dozen feet away from each other

Go end your life
>>
>>71002369

>Cocaine

No shit, niggers cant afford it
>>
>>71002369
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-scientific-fundamentalist/201010/why-intelligent-people-use-more-drugs

Consistent with the prediction of the Hypothesis, the analysis of the National Child Development Study shows that more intelligent children in the United Kingdom are more likely to grow up to consume psychoactive drugs than less intelligent children. Net of sex, religion, religiosity, marital status, number of children, education, earnings, depression, satisfaction with life, social class at birth, mother’s education, and father’s education, British children who are more intelligent before the age of 16 are more likely to consume psychoactive drugs at age 42 than less intelligent children.
>>
>>71005442
>implying you know anything about how genetics work
>>
File: ajph.2015.303032f3.jpg (95 KB, 1300x817) Image search: [Google]
ajph.2015.303032f3.jpg
95 KB, 1300x817
>n=2005
>n=296

Hehe
>>
>>71005574
>says the person who believes its literally impossible for human intelligence to be varied in different environments despite it being objectively documented in every other species known to mankind including our own
>>
>>71005418
Heroin is as cheap as crack
>>71005471
But clearly not intelligent enough to know that doing hard drugs is a bad, bad choice.
>>71005442
If you mean only African-Americans then you're right. But regarding blacks in general, globally, you're so wrong. I am black.
>>
>>71005613

1005, even

And the study looks at disorders, not at use.
>>
Can we get a fucking archive link you dumb faggot OP?
>>
>>71002369
Maybe if dindus could handle their drugs, they wouldn't be arrested?
>>
>>71002712
My friend is a literal millionaire with a 1.6 million dollar apartment in manhattan over looking the hudson and he slams heroin and does coke all the time. Youd be suprised how many rich white ppl get fucked all the way up in their free time
>>
>>71005439
I know, I took that into account. Watch documentaries about heroin, first of all you'll only see white addicts doing it, secondly pay attention to how many of them will say "I had a good upbringing, loving parents, a bright future, but I just wanted to get high & have fun"
>>
>>71002369
>get told you are the most evil race on the Earth constantly
>have the money to buy drugs and places to do them in
>surprised kids act on this
>>
>>71002369
All the niggers are already in jail. And they use drugs in prison.
>>
>>71002369
isn't it funny how all "studies" are about making the white guy bad and someone else good? i bet the jews did this.
>>
>>71003811
Sandnigger cuck.
>>
>>71005787
I don't disbelieve you, I just want to make it clear that eventually this millionaire will make all his money go to drugs so eventually he'll be broke and strung out all day. Just a matter of time.
>>
>>71002369

Maybe you little brown bitches need to learn how to handle your shit. We are faded out if our minds and not even trying and STiLL making you shitskins look so pathetically weak by comparison you spend all day and night thinking about us
>>
>>71005862
Petty criminal unemployed alcoholic.
>>
>>71002369
on “hard drugs” (opiates, amphetamine, etc.) are “less common among delinquent African American youth than those who are non-Hispanic white.”
>among delinquent African American
>delinquent
>>
>>71002369
what this proves is that non hispanic white youth commit less crime unless there are hard drugs in the picture
>>
>>71002369
Look, mommy. A turkey with cockroaches!
>>
>>71005790
Meanwhile, nearly every single nigger in america leaves highschool with an opiate and alcohol addiction

>>The study was conducted over the course of 12 years and interviewed

>interviewed

See, i fucking told you, they're fucking lying because they dont know it isnt a crime to just admit to having used drugs in the past, holy shit you cant be this stupid

Oh wait you're a nigger, of course you are
>>
>>71005447
Toothbrush poster is right

Whites can afford the higher quality shit compared to blacks who get the cheap crystallized version of the stuff.
>>
>>71005863
That's not how the real world works, he's only making more money, he just opened a new business and it's doing great. The amount he spends on drugs is actually lower than other things he blows it on like designer clothing and furniture, it's almost like a normal guy buying pizza or something to him.

If you want to live in a fantasy world where every drug user ends up homeless due to karma or something, then so be it, but dude will probably die before he goes poor and that's true for a ton of people.
>>
>>71002505
underrated
>>
>>71005917
>See, i fucking told you
Yeah, without the slighest shred of evidence. Just speculation.
>they don't know it's not a crime
Okay, how do you know the inverviewer didn't tell them that? How do you know they're lying?

Just accept the fact white people are more prone to get fucked up on hard drugs nowadays
>>
>>71002505
Yeah, because the cops look the other way.
>>71006058
No I'm talking about the very nature of this drug. His tolerance will rise and rise and along with that will the risk of overdose. He'd put heroin over his business, over anything and everything.

That's just how it happens with heroin addicts, whoever they are. You can't control this drug forever.
>>
>>71003804
You still sound like a fucking loser, and the fact that you ever admitted doing cocaine to a co-worker completely destroys your previous argument, "Civilized people don't glamorize their own drug use like niggers do, though. We won't talk about it openly."
>>
The average cop doesn't care about some random person who uses hard drugs at home or in a private club. They tend to get rather more pissy when someone shoots up a liquor store or stages a home invasion to feed their habit.
>>
>>71006087
Because the study was done on americans, i grew up with them

White kids smoked weed maybe, a lot of them sure

But almost every single black kid gets fucking wasted on booze, xanax or opiates every single fucking day

Its nuts

Either they're lying or where i live is the total opposite of most of america

And im pretty sure its not

And dont act like you people dont immediately yell I DINDU NUFFIN every single fucking time you're ever caught doing fucking anything even when its plain as fucking day

The people conducting surveys often WANT biased results too, to prove their narrative
>>
>>71006215

Are you kidding me, niggers have an entire continent flooded with people and there are no cops at all
>>
>>71006344
>White kids smoked weed maybe, a lot of them sure
>But almost every single black kid gets fucking wasted on booze, xanax or opiates every single fucking day

Yeah but nowadays it's kind of the other way around. That's all media have talked about the last couple years, how hard drug addiction has moved to the white suburbs and how so many white kids are doing it.
>>71006363
Uh I was talking about the U.S., clearly
>>
I FUCKING LOVE METH. THERE IS LITTERALLY NO DOWNSIDE. I FUCKING LOVE METH. DONT BE JELLY FAGS. HAAHA LOL LOL LOL
>>
>>71006500
>but nowadays it's kind of the other way around

Lol no. And even so, so what?

What does that even do? Deflect some of the energy they could have used to work and pay taxes?

Wow, what a terrible crime

Just becuase you niggers cant do drugs and pull your own weight doesnt mean we shouldnt have them

God damn fucking idiots projecting onto everyone else how stupid they themselves are, and making us all lose freedom to "protect us from ourselves"

How about you get the fuck out of our countries, go back to some fucking shitty ass half brown muslim country where alcohol is illegal, because clearly you people cant handle your shit
>>
>>71006500

>UHHHH
>>
>>71006500
>Uh I was talking about the U.S., clearly

Then why are africans shit?

>because da evil white man brought us technology and civilization when we weren't ready for it

clearly
>>
White people more likely to do drugs but proportionately less likely to be arrested for violent acts? Sound about right.
>>
>>71002369
>abuse and dependence on “hard drugs” (opiates, amphetamine, etc.)
>dependence
so.... meaning use right?
>(opiates, amphetamine)
so.... having a percoset when your wisdom teeth came out. All the kids on adderall.

why am I even replying to this though?

when are we going to get a national ban on roach IPs?
>>
oyy guys the us has developed a cure for
>>
>>71006500

UH UH UH then that's a retarded sample size because more blacks live by middle ages justice than live in the US.

The ones in the US also mostly live by middle age justice what with how they like to knife fight constantly.
>>
>>71002369
If blacks are more prone to X then anything we do against X will disproportionately effect blacks.
So should we just tolerate X?
That's stupid. The black answer to everything is barbarism because they are barbarians.
>>
>>71006639
You just keep going around in circles. The study is agreeing with my viewpoint, not yours.

>http://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/31/us/heroin-war-on-drugs-parents.html?_r=0

You guys are fucking hypocrites though
>>71006710
This thread isn't about Africa.
>>71006798
Yup and that's why white people are cucks. Instead of sorting it out like men you sue each other over trivial shit and waste the court system's time. Nothing to do with the middle age, you guys are mostly pussies
>>
File: 1460700938789.gif (992 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1460700938789.gif
992 KB, 250x250
>>71002369
>salon
>>
> salon
> credible source
Bring me fucking research papers not salon. That sjw cuckland of a redaction is not worth glancing at. Poor b8 m8 try harder.
>>
>>71006873

>Nothing to do with the middle age, you guys are mostly pussies

I believe you are the ones crying about getting arrested, cuck.

Most of us are too busy getting high and being productive members of society while your weak black ass just cries for spare change and cant handle the dank without acting like an animal.
>>
Didn't read it thoroughly, but the fact that they didn't mention the huge difference in population is fishy. Show me some actual stats besides some shitty news site.
>>
>>71002369
are you an idiot op cocaine is the middle class white person drug its the reason blacks smoke crack as they cant afford cocaine
>>
File: 1446569400738.jpg (35 KB, 500x408) Image search: [Google]
1446569400738.jpg
35 KB, 500x408
>>71006951
The study wasn't conducted or funded by Salon you idiot. They're just a media outlet. Goddamn you fags use whatever logical fallacy when it's convenient for you
>>71006987
>Most of us are too busy getting high
>being productive members of society
Which is it, bitch? Pick one

>this desperate to justify being a junkie
>on /pol/
>>
>study only tracks criminals
>the only thing that makes white kids turn to crime are hard drugs
>niggers are criminals even while sober

Not really a surprise. Once again a liberal study accidentally tells the truth about niggers. They do crime for no reason.
>>
>>71002824
Maybe they counted them both as the same drug in their study? I mean they're the same drug after all, it'd be like making a distinction between beer drinkers and whiskey drinkers.
>>
>>71007034
Crack is literally cocaine knowitall fag
>>
>>71002369
>hard drugs only
White people abuse hard drugs more because they can ACTUALLY AFFORD IT.
What about purple drank and krokodil
Also weed?
>>
>>71007081
>They do crime for no reason.
Money is the incentive
>>
>>71007146
Not according to the 2.6 times higher crime rate of niggers than whites(including Hispanics) once normalized for income level.
>>
>>71007087
This. "Crack" is short for crack cocaine after all.
>>
>>71007076

>Which is it, bitch? Pick one

Have you read the OP to the thread? It specifically says white people do more drugs while simultaneously manufacturing all of modern civilization you stupid mud-monkey.
>>
>>71006873
>africans are superior because they lack IQ and have extra testosterone making them extremely prone to shortsighted violent decisions

Lol
>>
File: 1384824984952.png (396 KB, 574x413) Image search: [Google]
1384824984952.png
396 KB, 574x413
>>71007076
I know you come on 4chan to vent your frustration after being raped by mussies, but the fact that you're completely oblivious to the fact on how to fucking read is just too much
>These are picked from a sample of PEOPLE WHO WENT TO JAIL
What don't you understand autismo? Think basic science shitter, this is a pretty big variable.
>>
>>71007076
>>Most of us are too busy getting high
>>being productive members of society
>Which is it, bitch? Pick one

See, the nigger specimen cant even comprehend someone being a functional addict

My sides
>>
>>71007338
>t. junkie who sucks dick for a hit
>>
File: 03c.jpg (47 KB, 270x630) Image search: [Google]
03c.jpg
47 KB, 270x630
>>71006873
Don't you have rapefugees to prep for your 6 year old daughters?
>>
>>71006215
>Yeah, because the cops look the other way.

They don't. I realize that liberals need some way to bridge the gap in their minds between white people do more drugs and there's more blacks in prison but the fact is white people are just smarter. They're smart enough to not get caught doing dumb shit.
>>
>>71007301
You know what I fucked that sentence up a bit but I am actually on drugs.
>>
>>71005669
>But clearly not intelligent enough to know that doing hard drugs is a bad, bad choice.
The study didn't specify hard drugs, it was probably just kids being smart enough to realize that smoking weed is way more enjoyable, less expensive and also less trouble free then getting drunk. The vast majority of illegal drug use is people smoking weed.
>>
of course
black people cant afford hard drugs
they do cheap shit
>>
File: 1460316652878.jpg (60 KB, 288x234) Image search: [Google]
1460316652878.jpg
60 KB, 288x234
niggers just cant get ahold of their crack because black drug dealers are constantly doing dumb shit that gets them caiught and imprisoned.
>>
>>71007409
>says the FUCKING LEAF
>>71007279
I didn't imply that. Middle-class white people simply are pussies who sue over, oh I don't know, their kid being tackled in a football game. Petty shit like that. Soccer mom stuff.
>>71007301
>>71007483
Are you dumb? Yes. Yes you are.
>I am actually on drugs.
You are white after all.
>>71007436
Maybe not but a growing trend in some police departments, especially in New England (majority white population with big opiate addiction problem) is to offer the addict treatment instead of booking him in jail.

Black crack addicts 20 years ago never got this privilege. Now that drug addiction is inflicting white families we should be a little nicer and not take addicts to jail. The hypocrisy is reeking.

See http://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/31/us/heroin-war-on-drugs-parents.html?_r=0

>>71007508
I think the reason some intelligent teens turn to drugs for fun is because school is way too easy for them. So they seek something interesting to do elsewhere.
>>
>>71007377
My sides

Do you think alcohol should be banned too then?

Why are you niggers and muslims so unable to handle your shit, and cant help projecting that onto us, and use your own stupidity and lack of self control as an excuse to take our freedom?

Please kill yourself
>>
>implying it hasn't already been shown whites are many more times likely to honestly self-report former drug abuse
>implying blacks don't go to jail for possession more often because they're either recidivists or were also walking around illegally armed etc. as well, or both

This thread is pathetic, you all need to check out Jared Huwhiteman Taylor instead of falling around going 'LOL SALON LOL U PROBLY DARKY AS WELL :D :D'
>>
>>71007885
>I think the reason some intelligent teens turn to drugs for fun is because school is way too easy for them. So they seek something interesting to do elsewhere.
Nah they just realize that alcohol is a bullshit way of getting off and that all the anti-drug shit is just manufactured to push an agenda and has no real basis in reality about 99% of the time.
>>
File: 1426394830242.jpg (59 KB, 679x516) Image search: [Google]
1426394830242.jpg
59 KB, 679x516
>>71007885
Woah bro, you totally devastated me with that internet argument. Can you guess where you place in pic related? Also are you are Muslim? I don't expect old Sweden to spew shit like this.
>>
>>71007885
>The hypocrisy is reeking.

Or black people just arent human (low IQ) and shouldnt be given the same rights because they cant handle them, apparently
>>
>>71005418

crack is probably not classified a "hard drug" in their study

just like mexicans are "white" when it comes to crime statistics
>>
>>71007741
Did he get a basketball stuck in his skull?
>>
File: 1459326495366.jpg (34 KB, 680x676) Image search: [Google]
1459326495366.jpg
34 KB, 680x676
>>71002369
Roach you just started a thread about /pol/ being btfoed less that two hours ago. Also high class drug used by high class people. Black people are more dude weed, and crack.
>>
>>71002369
The war on drugs isn't the war on drug users, it targets dealers who are mostly niggers.
>>
>>71007939
>"mu-muh freedumz to shoot smack!"
>"waah i wanna drink myself to death"
>"DONT TREAD ON ME REEEE!"

Listen to yourself. You're in denial about your drug addiction. Also you're condoning degenerate behavior on /pol/ of all places.

What would Trump think? He wouldn't be happy.
>>71008067
I'm irreligious. Also
>"you swedes are muzzies"
see: ad-hominem

Take a good look at yourself m8.
>>71008137
I'm sorry, I can't take a filthy junkie seriously. Continue being degenerate.
I hope you OD, one less worthless junkie being a nuisance to us normal hard-working people.
>>
File: 1460687172307.jpg (51 KB, 720x757) Image search: [Google]
1460687172307.jpg
51 KB, 720x757
>>71007885
>20 posts
Holy shit what a try hard. Only a newfag/rebbiter would try this hard. Kill yourself my man.
>>
>white youth much more likely to be intelligent enough to understand the state of the world
>drug seek to dull the sense of hopelessness
>"POL BTFO"
>>
File: 1415431368480.png (344 KB, 691x510) Image search: [Google]
1415431368480.png
344 KB, 691x510
>>71008273
Yeah but I made a point and all you did was shitpost in response. You give me shitpost I give you shitpost back.
>>
>>71008273
>Listen to yourself. You're in denial about your drug addiction.

So you think prohibition is a good idea, and that more people werent drinking alcohol by the end of it than before?

You have no knowledge of history whatsoever?

>>71008273
Lol dude what? You literally think all drugs should be banned?

Holy shit what a fucking pathetic retard

I hate alcohol but i defend others right to use it

What the fuck is so hard to believe about that?
>>
File: 1460668588455.jpg (383 KB, 700x577) Image search: [Google]
1460668588455.jpg
383 KB, 700x577
>>71006215
>Yeah, because the cops look the other way.
You fucking idiot. They look away at things black people do much much more than they do with whites. American cops have been instructed to not "seem racist", as best they can. Blacks get fewer speeding tickets per capita, etc. but when a nigger is out on a corner passing crack out like candy, not worrying about a thing, and then he shoots some bitch in front of everyone because she did the crack she was supposed to sell, he simply CANT be ignored. This is what niggers constantly do wrong. They constatly do all the wrong things because they have a low IQ.

you fucking idiotic nigger enabling eurocucks
>>
>>71002369
Reagan wasn't anti black, he was anti hippie. They pissed him off.
>>
>>71002369
So their conclusions was that if you have money you don't buy or make shit?
>>
File: 1414572334016.jpg (46 KB, 501x369) Image search: [Google]
1414572334016.jpg
46 KB, 501x369
>>71008409
>>71008407
>>71008399
>>71008305
brb guys gotta go to the bathroom, wait for me k
>>
>>71007885
It's not complete hypocrisy. We thought (and still think) jailing addicts would straighten them out. Recently we have turned more towards therapeutic methods to treat drug addction. Since the undlying cause of them going to jail was the addiction.
>>
>>71002369
Study finds white youth are more likely to AFFORD hard drugs than black youth
>>
>>71008589
>Since the undlying cause of them going to jail was the addiction.
No it was the stealing, it's possible to be an addict and stay out of jail, not all alcoholics are in prison are they?
>>
>salon dot com
>>
File: Apes-On-The-Loose.jpg (199 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
Apes-On-The-Loose.jpg
199 KB, 1200x800
>Literally only interviewed juvie kids instead of a general population

I can easily imagine that very few white kids are actually sent to juvie for anything more serious than drug use. As in, most white people who are committing crimes are either just doing drugs, or committing more serious crimes because of drug addiction. Meanwhile, non-user whites don't commit as many jail-worthy crimes.

Blacks, on the other hand, commit crimes even if they aren't addicts. You don't have to be a methadone junkie to rob a liquor store or beat a random pedestrian senseless, you just have to be a little niglet with no regard for the safety of others. All this study suggests is that irrational, violent criminal behavior is more common in blacks when controlling for drug use, which we probably all knew anyways.
>>
File: md.jpg (39 KB, 592x634) Image search: [Google]
md.jpg
39 KB, 592x634
Haha what, why would I as a white person be doing drugs?

*Gurns internally*
>>
>>71007146
>Money is the incentive
There's that convenient myth again

Even when you group whites and hispanics together, blacks commit rape at 3x the rate of the combined group. There is literally no economic incentive for rape. "Poverty" as a motivator of crime is only a tenuous argument because these disparities exist even when controlled for income.

https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2011/crime-in-the-u.s.-2011/tables/table-43
Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.