[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>There are people who still think a united humanity regardless
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 1459374544742.jpg (10 KB, 333x328) Image search: [Google]
1459374544742.jpg
10 KB, 333x328
>There are people who still think a united humanity regardless of skin colour or religion is a bad thing
>There are people who don't want to see humanity spread out and conquer the stars
>There are people who want humanity to go extinct on this pebble we call Earth without achieving our full potential due to minor disagreements over ultimately inconsequential things

Ain't that some shit.
>>
File: 1460525920174.webm (3 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1460525920174.webm
3 MB, 640x480
is this you?
>>
File: OPlovesCOCK.gif (866 KB, 500x208) Image search: [Google]
OPlovesCOCK.gif
866 KB, 500x208
>there are still cucks who are too fucking stupid to realize that the only path towards global peace is to kill every non white and non asian on the planet, with very few exceptions
>>
>>71002470
DELETE THIS
>>
>>71002571
only if you would let me fuck your boipussy first
>>
>CONQUER DA STARS XD
>Can't even conquer our own psyches

good luck with that
>>
>>71002164
I'm all for conquering the stars/space exploration. I don't think you'll find anyone here against that.

The problem is that these feats aren't possible without a civilized, free people. Communism and Cultural Marxism break the human spirit and kill innovation.
>>
>>71002164
All the money we spend on promoting multiculturalism, foreign wars, welfare for business and people alike, and many others could instantly be stopped. Direct that money towards science for it's own sake and reap the benefits of the money well spent. Promoting world peace through inviting the denizens of the 3rd world into highly complex and stable 1st countries sets us back in the short term and very possibly the long term as well, making the goal of conquering the stars that much more unattainable.

Imagine if Hitler would have won, we might actually be well on our way by now.
>>
File: 1460647403779.png (4 KB, 211x246) Image search: [Google]
1460647403779.png
4 KB, 211x246
>>71002470
>tfw you're extremely turned on by this
>>
>>71002470
My phone can't play WEBMs, what's gapping in it?
>>
>>71002164
I do want to see humanity united, and I do want to see humans conquer the stars

I just don't get how there are people who believe for one second we'll achieve that unless we get rid of everyone but whites and east asians
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.