[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This board in a nutshell
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (126 KB, 960x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126 KB, 960x480
This board in a nutshell
>>
All those words to say white people acting like niggers.
>>
>>71002140
>hey fuck you!
>well fine fuck you too
>OMG YOURE SO FRAGILE AND DEFENSIVE
fucking idiots.
>>
White people control everything and everyone.

But they're so fragile.
>>
>racial stress
So I can just add race and racial to words in whatever way I see fit?
>>
We're getting the death squads ready. You'll see white fragility when you go in the gas chamber shitskin
>>
>>71002140
>>argumentation, silence and leaving

So pretty much all three possible responses in that situation other than punching on fuckin good one
>>
>>71002140

White genocide is real
>>
File: 1451917930342.jpg (2 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
1451917930342.jpg
2 KB, 100x100
>>71002140
Look, look! The epic trollmaster from Reddit is here again!
>>
>leaving the stress-inducing situtation

TAKE YOUR BEATING LIKE A MAN YOU FUCKING PUSSY

Why are shitskins so violent and aggressive?
>>
I mean, we could always go back to hanging niggers? How's that for fragile?
>>
>>71002140
This sounds more like liberals desu
>>
>>71002331
this
>>
>Get told from birth that we're multicultural, nice, no racism
>We must treat everyone with respect
>Now it seems that respect wasn't afforded to us, white people, in our own country, by what are essentially guests we extended niceties to
So yes OP I guess you have a point, white people do get outraged when you expose them to "racial stress;" simply because it's absolutely fucking cheeky and we can't believe someone has the GALL to do it to us after we're so nice to them

Fucking dipshit
>>
>>71002608
Why are whites so non-confrontational? Why is it that all they want is peace?
>>
>>71003118
White people are nice until they realise they're being taken for fucking idiots
>>
>>71002140
If you're not a woman you don't have those frivolous reactions. I you are a woman who talks about halloween masks on reddit all day I can understand it
>>
>>71002140
White fragility is hurtling back down to Earth from orbit in a shuttle that's glowing red hot and could break up at any moment by even a minute miscalculation in engineering.

As opposed to whatever blacks do I guess.
>>
>>71003154
That realization doesn't even come to most of us
>>
>>71002140
not an argument
>>
>>71003219
Blacks have to make minute calculations to whatever they're cutting their drugs with
>>
>>71003259
They don't even do that with accuracy.
>>
>>71002140
Another from faggit?

Every time I come here I see you scum posting something autistic. Piss off, we dont have safe spaces here
>>
File: 1460515727791.png (4 MB, 722x8458) Image search: [Google]
1460515727791.png
4 MB, 722x8458
Black fragility (n): When nogs act like chimps whenever the smallest amount of civilized society stress is directed at them.

See: Black people whenever they go to court (or ask any public defender)
>>
That may be the case for white women but not uncucked white men.

White women pander and sympathize with niggers because the television and universities guilt them. White men are typically racist because we understand and have experienced that all other races are just as if not more racist.
>>
>>71002372
>evil whitey is why i be smokin dis crack
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 750x366) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 750x366
>>
Why do they judge all whites based on select few?
Race is skin deep :^)
>>
So is the frailty inherent because of whiteness? This applies to any race, as none of reactions in OPs shitpost are limited to whites.

Even people constantly bitching about whites not understanding oppression etc. can grind on the nerves after a while because most people spouting that shit are only trying to seek validation in some masturbatory way.
>>
>>71005053
>niggers have to resort to argumentation when triggered
haha, as if
>>
>>71002140
>any reaction that isn't "thank you" is white fragility

Guess you win again anti-white people.
>>
>>71002140
White people are the only race that can be publicly bashed in Western nations, and is socially accepted.

I have never met a single White person who complains about being microaggressed. I have met countless minorities who make such complaints.
>>
>>71002140
>argumentation
>silence
>and leaving the stress-inducing situation
better than black fragility, which results in
>rioting
>looting
>shooting people
>>
>Liberals asserting there must be something mentally wrong with anyone that disagrees/goes gainst their agenda

fuck off liberals, you suicidal pieces of shit
>>
>>71003066
That's pretty much my life story as well.

>all humans are equal
>multiculturalism is amazing and we're destroying the prejudices of the past

Wakes up one morning

>"The end of the white race is a good thing"

Well now.
>>
>>71004230
>I cried
My initial reaction was "no way".

Now that I think about it, it's feasible.
>>
>>71002140
>arguing the bullshit points is unacceptable
>silently sitting down and listening to the person spewing bullshit is unacceptable
>getting out of the ooga booga zone so you don't have to listen to the bullshit is also unacceptable
WHAT THE FUCK ARE WE SUPPOSED TO DO THEN?
>>
>>71002140
>Triggering
Opinion Discarded.
>>
>>71002331
>>71002506
/thread
>>
>>71002140
um, those are civil, high-level responses to confrontation, none of which infer "fragility" in any way.
>>
>>71002380
You should start with your wife's racial newborn.
>>
>>71002140
>obvious bait
>1 post by OP
every time
>>
>>71002140

so if someone calls you a white racist shitlord out of the blue and you:

>behave cautiously for fear of being assaulted
wow white fragility

>get washed over with white guilt and apologize for existing
wow white fragility

>ask the person why she is calling you a white racist shitlord
wow white fragility

>just stay silent dropping because you can't believe this is actually happening
wow white fragility

>leave the situation because the person is clearly trying to get a reaction out of you
wow white fragility

the only course of action left is to stand up and shout BLACK LIVES DON'T MATTER FIGHT ME YOUR DIRTY SPOOK
>>
>>71002140
Insults are not an argument.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.