[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does /pol/ really hate Ben Shapiro now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 174
Thread images: 26
File: shapiro.png (197 KB, 305x467) Image search: [Google]
shapiro.png
197 KB, 305x467
Im a Trump supporter and i know that he dislikes Trump, but is that enough to hate the guy? He still takes on the SJWs and PC police. That nit-pick in-fighting is the same lame shit the SJWs and Libs do.
>>
>>71000662
He's a shill, not only that, he is a Jew before he is an American. Can't trust him.
>>
>>71000662
He's obviously up to some weird shady shit with him quitting his job over some woman's baseless accusation at the drop of a hat.
>>
>>71000662

Most Trump supporters on this site are nuts or children. Or both.

Unbelievers will be stoned to death!
>>
File: thegoyimknow.jpg (130 KB, 500x672) Image search: [Google]
thegoyimknow.jpg
130 KB, 500x672
Does anyone find the timing of this suspicious? The fact that there will be no charges show that Shapiro acted on unjustifiable grounds. I would not be surprised if OP is Shapiro doing either damage control or just trying to gauge the situation and prepare accordingly. We know Milo is on here doing viral marketing. Ben is probably as well.
>>
>>71000662
>That nit-pick in-fighting is the same lame shit the SJWs and Libs do.
And thats exactly what he has been doing lately. He really pushed forward the Lewandowski charges being one to encourage the filing of charges.
And as Greta Van Susteren said, anyone who was encouraging Fields to do that was just using her.

Furthermore, hes been a gigantic hypocrite about his opposition to Trump.
>>
Trump supporter. Still like Ben, even though he is a flawed man of tiny stature.
>>
>>71000662
I use to laugh at the /pol/acks that said Ben couldn't be trusted. But then they turned out to be right.
>>
>>71000662
No, there is a substantive difference, at least with many of us.

I didn't turn on Ben Shapiro for not liking Trump. I didn't like Trump a year ago.

I turned on Ben Shapiro for being dishonest, and trying to use his conservative cred to sway people, instead of using sound arguments.

The Michelle Fields thing was the last straw. That shit is unforgivable. I'd spit in his face if I saw him in five years.
>>
What did the state attorney say today about the case?
>>
>>71000662

He is an SJW
>>
>>71000662
He's an SJW
>>
>>71000662
>but is that enough to hate the guy?

That's not the question you should be asking yourself. The question you should be asking is, are Ben's attacks against SJWs enough to like him?

He chooses soft targets. It's easy to attack the SJWs. They're clowns and everybody, even most on the left, know that they're clowns. So is that simple matter of common sense enough for /pol/ to like Ben in the first place?

And meanwhile, look at the rest of his belief system. It's plain, old fashioned cuckservatism with a neocon bent to it. Not only is that not worthy of liking, it's plainly worthy of disgust.
>>
I still appreciate his anti-sjw rantings, but I'm now extremely cautious of him now that he showed he's willing to go full sjw himself.
>>
>>71001509

Dismissed. Dismissed by a liberal democrat judge that very much wanted to prosecute...but it was obviously bullshit that had no hope of conviction
>>
He is an israel-firster herding dog trying to get the sheeps wandering off ("alt-right") back with the rest of the cattle.
>>
>>71000662

yes, because he values Israel, above the US.
>>
He's defending conservatism from far-right infiltrators.
>>
>>71001749
Citation needed
>>
Ben saw an opportunity to advance himself because his boss was running Ted Cruz's super PAC. Unfortunately for Ben, he took on the God Emperor and lost, but what did he expect?
>>
>>71001873
Fuck off diaspora jew
>>
File: 1431970127951.png (307 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
1431970127951.png
307 KB, 400x600
>>71000662

Artist's Interpretation of Ben Shapiro
>>
File: 1447682061758.jpg (29 KB, 536x536) Image search: [Google]
1447682061758.jpg
29 KB, 536x536
>>71000662

OP you are a fucking idiot.

Shapiro is Jewish, he has Marixst blood running in his veins.

The reason him and other Jews hate SJW and Libs is because they get in the way of their fantasy Marxist world where all races live side by side in peace.

The ideological differences between him and the far right are insurmountable.
>>
>>71001647
This.

Shapiro was essentially arguing with people who were mentally ill. He is so autistic he allowed himself to be baited into a physical altercation with a deranged tranny. His debate with Piers is overrated, both came out losers.

Apart from his petty battles and thin skin, he is a rigid and irrelevant thinker.
>>
>>71001777
He's defending neocon israeli dick sucking from people who actually want their country to start caring about itself.
>>
>>71000662
I always hated him.

For some reason /pol/ liked him for rekking SJWs (low hanging fruit) and didn't look into his character.

He was always a cuckservative kike. I'm glad /pol/ finally got over him.
>>
>>71001873

https://twitter.com/benshapiro/status/704746077132443648
>>
>>71001702
But the entire point of the charge was to cripple Trump's campaign. Why not go through with it anyway?
>>
>>71002015
And in the cold light of day, we see that Piers Morgan, regardless of his ideology, won't attempt to lie to you about the evidence of your own eyes.
>>
Ben is perhaps the most red pilled reporter out there, he's a bit of a shill for Ted Cruz sure but he has also attacked and criticised him. He keeps It very well balanced.
Also he's doing a good job at redpilling people on shillary
>>
File: transpeople.png (286 KB, 601x567) Image search: [Google]
transpeople.png
286 KB, 601x567
>>71001647
>It's easy to attack the SJWs. They're clowns and everybody, even most on the left, know that they're clowns.

You are worse than OP you stupid cocksucker.

Enjoy all your trannys in girl's changerooms because no one listens to SJW right?

You're like all those dickless cowards on Twitter that spend all day bashing the cuckservative crowd because they know if they tweet shit at LIberals/SJW/trannys they'll get their precious accounts banned. Fucking dickless faggots.
>>
He is literally a paid shill for the establishment.

He tried to ruin a family for his shitty little paycheck.

Death would be too good for this grubby kike shrimp.
>>
>>71002109
Because at this point, continuing with the case would make Trump look totally justified and in the right.
>>
>>71001426
This. It's funny, you come here and think you'll be immune to the anti-jew shit because you're not gonna get influenced by basement-dwelling /pol/acks. But it's not the /pol/acks that start getting to you, it's the reality they show you.
>>
>>71002202
>Ben is perhaps the most red pilled reporter out there
>quits his job in an effort to slander a candidate
>>
>>71002109
Political pressure runs both ways. One of Trump's most effective tactics, regardless of Cruz's opinion, is threatening people.

Liberals will want to keep a clear line in the sand with attacks on Trump lest he become President and use the full and terrible power of the White House to destroy them.
>>
>>71002202
>Reporter

Ben is a pundit. Totally partisan and bought by Cruz's people. He is as much a reporter as John Oliver.
>>
>>71002215
>He is literally a paid shill for the establishment.

He's paid by Cruz fans, they aren't establishment.

If he were establishment he would have been shilling their picks, Jeb and Rubio.
>>
>>71000947
this
>>
File: shapiro SJW.jpg (56 KB, 480x580) Image search: [Google]
shapiro SJW.jpg
56 KB, 480x580
>>71000662
>He unironically used the term "gross toxic masculinity" as an argument

If it talks like a SJW...
>>
>>71000662
>attacks us
>we should still like him
yeah no
>>
File: kent state hippie BTFO.jpg (197 KB, 1628x1198) Image search: [Google]
kent state hippie BTFO.jpg
197 KB, 1628x1198
>>71002208
Dude, the rise of SJWs, and commies in general. happened on the cuckservatives' watch. It happened because of them, not despite them. They were a weak, limp-wristed, effeminate opposition. They perpetually defend the "rights" of their enemies, who never return the favor.

In my America, these people wouldn't exist. They'd be scared to exist. If they pulled their shit on college campuses, the National Guard would be sent in to restore order. If they resisted, they'd be shot with live ammunition. Pic related. It's how we used to be.

But that era terrifies cuckservatives, because they are subversive cowards that let this happen.

SJWs are an exceptionally easy problem to solve. It will solve itself once order is restored. But for that to happen, the cuckservatives have to go.
>>
>>71002097
Yeah he's referring to trump not having the balls to talk about Israel and whenever he's asked about it he avoids the question as he does with any other important foreign policy questions. "Frankly that's a good question but frankly I don't think we should discuss it now. China xddddd"
>>
>>71002310
You're thinking of Stephen Crowder
>>
>>71002333
>If he were establishment he would have been shilling their picks, Jeb and Rubio.
He, on numerous occasions on his podcast, said that Rubio was his second pick, while also continuously trying to paint Trump as establishment because some might want him more than Cruz.
Now, I haven't checked out his show ever since he came out as full #NeverTrump, but I don't imagine hes addressing that hypocrisy now that they want Cruz over Trump.
>>
>>71002272
Breitbart had become literally fox news
>>
>>71002471
>SJWs are an exceptionally easy problem to solve.

ask world war 2 about that.

SJW control most things, cuckservatives have virtually no power or influence. You are out of touch with reality like most of the morons on right wing twitter that think the fourth reich is just around the corner.
>>
>>71002471
I have more questions about this position than I feel I got answers from it.

We share at least one common thesis though. Liberal mobs disappeared for over a generation after 4 got shot at Kent State. (Reagan is rarely credited with his assaults on them at Berkeley)
>>
>>71002471
In your America you'd join them in death. State power doesn't discriminate.
>>
>>71000662
>(((Shapiro)))

that's all you need to know
>>
I guess he is proud of what he is; so you have to give him that.
>>
>>71000974
>Drop of a yamaka
>>
>>71002753
Cuckservatives do have power and influence in this country and you're just selling snake oil if you pretend otherwise. take your Jewish garbage and scram.

The only reason SJWs hold power is because there is no effective opposition to stop them. because the cuckservatives, who hold power in our actual fucking government by the hundreds, did nothing to stop them. Because pussy faggot fucking foreigner types like you would complain if we beat these spoiled brats back into submission.

Fuck off, cuck.

>>71002834
And fuck you too, Canada. You're also part of the problem. You enabled these commies in the 60s.

Also fuck libertarianism. It's just another brand of cuckservatism.
>>
>>71003055
I think there's a huge difference between protesting a war started with a false-flag operation, and trying to implement communism.
>>
Why does /pol/ still seem to have some lingering affection for Shapiro, but hates Milo so much?

He's a fag and a jew, so what? Right now he's a pretty effective weapon against the left, so I don't see the problem.
>>
>>71002471

Even Reagan, the false God of cuckservatives, knew that to keep America strong it was necessary to put hippies in their place with violence.
>>
File: communist traitor.gif (236 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
communist traitor.gif
236 KB, 640x480
>>71003129
That's because you've been brainwashed by the commies yourself, cuck. Pick up a book for once in your life and read about how the communists, actual Marxist-Leninists, were behind the anti-war movement in the first place. They WERE the anti-war movement.
>>
>>71000662
i personally do. i was getting tired of him constantly using sjw terminology and constant trump bashing. the fields thing was the nail in the coffin. he went full shekelberg for cruz.
>>
>>71003244
Sounds like the communists aren't so bad then. They weren't the ones starting wars with false-flag operations and then killing people who don't like it.
>>
File: hardhat2.gif (145 KB, 496x366) Image search: [Google]
hardhat2.gif
145 KB, 496x366
>>71002834
Shockingly, when NYC mayor John Lindsay had the flags at city hall flying at half-staff for the dead at Kent State, some New York construction workers took exception to it and a hippie protest on the steps.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hard_Hat_Riot

No construction workers were shot. Nixon didn't even have a harsh word for them.
>>
>>71003055
The reason they are cuckservative is because they are relenting to SJW power.

If you think National Review is a big deal and holds power and influence in America then you are an idiot. They are completely irrelevant which also makes them a soft target for all the dickless twitterfags.
>>
>>71003302
>"people"

They were communist gooks.

Go away with your kike filth, Canadian.
>>
>>71003271
>le tiny hands meme
Its kinda cringy now desu
>>
>>71001064
Nope. It's not just a matter of not supporting Trump. He went full apeshit shill, lying and scheming like a dirty jew. He has shown his true colors. It all started when he decided to be a white knight for some dumb cunt reporter that made up assault charges.
>>
>>71003362
The people protesting at Kent State were all gooks? Or Cambodia? Because the US ended up backing the communists in Cambodia.
>>
I like his most of his views and his brand of conservatism overall. They're very well-thought out positions that rely on minimal feels. I don't think I can point to any other liberal or conservative political commentator that matches his logic.

I don't like his ideas on this upcoming election, but I don't hate him. I understand his disdain for Trump since Trump truly isn't conservative. Where we differ is why we support who we support. He assumes that everything coming out of the mouths of presidential candidates is the truth, what he fails to realize is that because they are establishment politicians and bought out what they say doesn't really matter. Overall, Trump is the best candidate of the bunch currently. I can, however, see how Trump may ruin the republican party and any future conservative movements like Shapiro fears.
>>
>>71003203
Reagan gave the single biggest illegal immigrant amnesty in the the history of the US, so he can fuck right off. He's a huge reason we're in such a shit situation right now.
>>
>>71003353
Why are Australians so fucking stupid? Why do we always get called stupid when you're really the dumbest country in the west.

The cuckservatives don't just hold power at National Review, they hold in our government. They own, completely own, one of the two major political parties in our republic. They occupy hundreds -- hundreds -- of seats throughout our Congress. Countless more in our judiciary. And even some in Obama's executive branch, left-over as indispensable functionaries.

What a worthless, pointless country Australia is.
>>
>>71003443
>Ben
>manlet
>thinks he has the right to talk about the size of peoples hands

I bet his hands are small as fuck
>>
>>71003502

shapiro is anti trump because jews favor mass immigration in goy nations at any cost
>>
>>71001215
The guy has a very strong sense of individual-level justice and I have a feeling that if it had been Cruz's campaign who had been accused he would have made a big deal of it too.
>>
>>71003496
The hippie scum that got killed at Kent State were disruptive agitators that were resisting the restoration of law and order. Anarchists by any other name.

You'll call me a bootlicker, but the simple truth is most of us want our communities to be free of Jewish agitation and disorder. Nobody wants to be near that bullshit.
>>
>>71000662
Jew boy is fine leave him alone
>>
>>71001064
Thomas Sowell is still highly regarded and is against Trump, its not his anti-Trump stance that /pol/ hates, its his Jewy support of a lying cunt Michelle Fields.

We lost all respect we had for him when he went full whiteknight SJW for a bitch that was CLEARLY lying
>>
>>71003726
But you're fine with wars for Jews waged via false-flag operations?
>>
>>71001647
To underestimate the threat SJWs pose is what got us into this mess in the first place. They have to be struck down immediately because they're often the loudest voices even if they're a minority. It's why so much of their shit has caught on in the mainstream left and made them all crazy
>>
>>71003726
>vietnam war
>not jewish plot to kill americans

Wew lad
>>
>>71003565

Reagan also let loose the floodgates to the Republicans raising the deficit and spending their way to better economies with their children's credit cards. Fuck Reagan, we're the ones who have to pay for that shit. Reagan also raised taxes, a fact that most conservatives tend to forget. He openly acknowledged that he lowered them too much, and that he increased gov't spending too much.

Lastly, I'm a conservative, and it kills me that other conservatives eat me alive just because I don't like Reagan... we need a balanced budget for long term security, part of doing that means collecting taxes, or cutting gov't spending... if you lower taxes, and increase gov't spending, that doesn't make you a conservative god, it makes you a fiscal retard.
>>
>>71003801
explain how Vietnam was for Jewish interests

Communism is inherently Jewish
>>
SHapiro whent full muh shekels!
>>
>>71003565
Amnesty '86 was worth it. The half dozen smaller ones since then, not so much.

They prove the lie. Without it we'd have no evidence, no proof that everything about enforcement and fences and fine was all lies.

1965 Immigration bill let in more third world shitheads in 1986 than the 1986 amnesty covered.

You realize we were, for the first time, trading an amnesty for the border fence and ton of other goodies that congress later killed right?

We got 2.7 million amnestied under IRCA.

Clinton amnestied far more during his presidency.
>>
>>71003801
How was Vietnam for Jews, dipshit? The Soviet Union, and China, were both the very creation of the Jews. Communism. The ultimate end goal of the Jewish race. That's it.. that's what you're chasing, you know, if you're chasing the Jew.
>>
>>71002471
Careful with that edge, you might cut yourself.
>>
>>71003829
If we put our back into it we would'v'e lost LESS lives.

Its Jewish academics that are for Communism and pushed Marxism in colleges that the hippies ate up

top idiot
>>
I hate manlets. They're WORTHLESS. He should consider himself lucky to spitshine my shoes for minimum wage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYA5J5NnpTw
>>
>>71003494
>It all started when he decided to be a white knight for some dumb cunt reporter that made up assault charges.
As someone who used to listen to his podcast, he started well before that.
I was already getting sick of his trying to paint Trump as establishment, but him coming out as #NeverTrump and the Fields incident were it. I was done.

I could have accepted him not supporting Trump and having a different opinion, but the blatant lying and shit was not something I was gonna put up with anymore.
>>
>>71003568
you are utterly tone deaf and detached from reality.

everything is controlled by the left, the republicans acquiesce to that because they have no power or influence. it doesn't matter how many seats they have when they are forced to put in place people like Nikki Haley because the left dictates direction.

it's as good as all the BUILD WALL fags that never talk about the demographic shift and declining white birth rate in the US.

you have no understanding of this conflict or how any of it works.
>>
>>71003879
I didn't actually mean Vietnam this time, I was thinking of Iraq. You'd surely support killing anyone who protested that war as well, or any other government initiative for that matter.
>>
File: jew goyim.png (63 KB, 300x307) Image search: [Google]
jew goyim.png
63 KB, 300x307
>>71000662
I hate Shapiro because of this video, not because he hates Trump

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsBO2q7NHGM
>>
>>71003851
I really hate that lie. The top marginal tax rate when Reagan entered office was 70%. When he left it was 28%.
>>
>>71000662
I never liked him. His campus lectures are mostly alright, but I dislike his views on religion in politics and his general demeanor. He's a prick who happens to share my opinions on some things and I'd absolutely hate him face to face.

He's basically the opposite of Milo in that regard. I'd totally have a beer with Milo
>>
>>71004003
Yeah, but few people actually paid 70%. That was mostly just for show. It's the same now.

The issue with taxes on the rich is not that they are too low (if anything they are too high - on paper) but rather the fact that they don't pay taxes at all since they've had their minions in government create thousands of loopholes for them and they run the courts.
>>
>>71003961
Remarkable to me how stupid you people are. You're basically just agreeing with me now while trying to save face.

The cuckservatives control, and have controlled, our government and our institutions, for generations now. That they sometimes trade majorities with the left in political chambers does not mean they have and have not had recently power.

I'm probably just falling for delicious Australian b8.
>>
>>71000662
Yes because the avg /pol faggot thinks that anyone who doesn't suck Trump's dick is a SJW. They are incapable of understanding how it can be possible that some of us are conservative, anti-SJW, and still recognize Trump for what he is - really uninspiring and mediocre at best.
>>
>>71004130
>didnt read the thread
>strawmans
>a fucking leaf

pretty standard from you faggots, range ban for all of Canada soon hopefully.
>>
>>71001191
For weeks now its been rumored breitbart and Ben just are not seeing eye to eye. Something is happening at breitbart and ben doesnt want a part in it
The bitch was just a cover up to leave. Hes said in an interview others want to go too but cant yet. Contracts and stuff
>>
>>71003646
Okay, you cuckpot. Trump is not a true conservative. Let's try this again and take it straight from the horse's mouth. Trump lists national security, health care, and education as the three functions of government. The first is understandable as a government is there to protect negative rights. Positive rights can be granted, but they must not interfere with negative rights. How are health care and education being given by the government conservative?

I will likely be voting for Trump, as he is not a crazy SJW. But to say he is conservative is flat out wrong.
>>
>>71000662
I think Ben Shapiro has fallen pray to a bunch of things.

1- You guys. He doesn't get /pol/ anti-semitism and isn't able to dismiss merchant memes. Probably because he is a tru Isrealite, chosenperson4lyf
2- Dislike of Trump- for tone and conservatism reasons. He wants his side to be the good guys and also values ideological purity too much. Even if it leads him into supporting a rat with a Goldman Sachs wife.
3- Conservative weakness for whiteknighting the ladies. Fields is nominally on his side, not a fair-game lefty, so as a gentleman he must defend her. Lots of traditionalists fall for this chivalry bullshit.
>>
>>71003925
>we should waste american lives for shitskins on the otherside of the planet.
JIDF pls go.
>>
>>71003968
Protest is sending around a petition in your neighborhood to gather signatures to send to your Congressmen to express your community's disapproval of its recent political actions.

Agitation is shutting down college campuses, intimidating the student body, disrupting avenues of traffic, public displays of lewd and lascivious behavior, and all of the other forms of lawlessness that the left not just routinely, but exclusively engages in and have been engaged in for decades.

It has to end. If violence is what ends it, I welcome it.
>>
>>71004236
>Trump is not a true conservative

wanna know how I know you're a newfag?

because this board was 75% NatSoc for years and this Republican "Conservatism Inc." shit was never what we were about.
>>
File: image.jpg (139 KB, 592x670) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
139 KB, 592x670
>>71000662
Neocon kike shill
>>
>>71004305
Weren't you just complaining about the entire government, even the Conservative wing, being completely captured and how nobody in politics represents American interests?

Now you want people to express their disapproval in completely meaningless, toothless ways in the hope that the wolf will decide the sheep is a nice guy and shouldn't be eaten?
>>
File: 1430332149532.png (96 KB, 638x911) Image search: [Google]
1430332149532.png
96 KB, 638x911
>>71000662
Yes

Not to mention do we want someone who looks like a preteen in a suit and tie representing us?
>>
>>71004294
We didnt do our job in stomping Communism when we had the chance, we stopped the only man fighting against it here in America (McCarthy) and we are still dealing with the consequences today.

Communism, and Jewish ideology in general should be removed from planet Earth
>>
>>71004418
They wouldn't BE meaningless and toothless if we had a populist government that was responsive to the good citizens of the country, rather than the obnoxious, agitating, subversive trash that you want to defend.
>>
>>71004516
Well you aren't getting that populist government with a petition.
>>
>>71004113
cuckservatives don't control shit and that's why they are cuckservative.

you can't seem to grasp the basics here.

if they had any power they would never have moved into the cuck position, you seem to be taking left wing narratives as truth.
>>
File: 1459602057438.jpg (88 KB, 800x771) Image search: [Google]
1459602057438.jpg
88 KB, 800x771
>>71000662
I don't.

Look up "based" in the dictionary and you'll see Ben Shapiro.
>>
>>71004554
You're an idiot.

>>71004548
Oh I agree. If the government won't police our communities, we are forced to do it ourselves.
>>
>>71002471
HERP IN MY AMERICA IF PEOPLE PROTEST AND ARGUE THINGS I DONT AGREE WITH, THE GOVERNMENT SHOOTS THEM, AND I'M TOTALLY FINE WITH THAT

Absolutely disgusting. Your founding fathers are throwing up in their mouths at your level of autism.
>>
>>71004554
Or perhaps Power only has one agenda, one interest, and the US is really a one party state masquerading as a two party state, the only differences between the parties being minor elements to appeal to their voter demographics?

What other explanation is there for the scheming against Trump?
>>
>>71004661
I think that government is a bigger threat to your community than some neon-haired lesbian.
>>
>>71000662
>He still takes on the SJWs
He would literally suck Michelle fields dick if he found it
>>
>>71004670
Which founding fathers? The ones that passed the Alien and Sedition Acts? The ones that spoke constantly of "ordered liberty"? The ones that warned that mobs are as dangerous as monarchies?

I am so sick of Canadians telling me about my country. You are fucking loyalist traitors to begin with.
>>
>>71000662
So is his complete reversal on call-outs and buzzwords.
>>
>>71004331
Yeah, because me having browsed this board since its inception makes me a newfag. /pol/ has always been a place for discussion of various philosophies and events that are opposing to mainstream views. Most of these countercurrent views are right-leaning. The NatSoc viewpoint is one of those things that people posted to be edgy and retards like you just circlejerk each other, creating an incubator for groupthink that rivals that of SJWs.

>you just don't understand NatSoc
>it's like you don't get me and my friends

How about instead of talking about your NatSoc views like an emo kid talks to his mom you actually present an argument for your position and breakdown mine?
>>
>>71004763
>Wants an orderly government that kills anyone who protests
>Supports sedition from the British Empire and refers to its loyalists who don't chimp out and instead petition the British as "traitors"

Such doublethink!
>>
>>71004670
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alien_and_Sedition_Acts

>cuckanucks think they know anything about America
>>
>>71004673
>Or perhaps Power only has one agenda, one interest

The Democrats lead and the Republicans follow, it would be possible to turn that around but thanks to autistic morons like >>71004661
you won't be seeing that happen.

These imbeciles don't understand that cuckservativism is the result of loss after loss against the Left.

Their solution?

More losses and no wins.
>>
>>71004845
>lets cling to some vague degenerated ideology of "conservatism" while every other force in this country works against us

this is the kind of view that led to cuckservatism, just a bunch of spineless neo-con Republicans that are barely different than Democrats.
>>
>>71004757
POO
>>
>>71000662
>>70980055
WE SHOULD DO EVERYTHING IN OUR POWER TO KEEP THE GUNS OUT OF THE HANDS OF PEOPLE THAT DON'T HAVE THEM SO WE CAN CONTINUE DOMINATING THEM - bernie sanders 2016
>>
He can dish it but he can't take it. When he got confronted by that bull tranny someone like Milo would've called the cops to prove a point but Shapiro called the cops because he was legitimately scared.

He shot himself in the dick with this Michelle Fields stuff and is now liked by no one. Really misread his audience.
>>
>>71004851
Since your ancestors were busy snitching on my ancestors to the redcoats for being patriots, your kind might not have learned much about how those men thought about liberty. They didn't even call it liberty often. They called it "public liberty" or "ordered liberty" and they believed that government inaction could be as destructive as government inaction. Your filthy Canadian interpretation is not needed or wanted. That's what they thought. And they'd be disgusted to see wild niggers, feral Asiatics, and savage Spanish Indians romping throughout our institutions of higher learning behaving like they do. Public drunkenness got you a day in the stockade in those days. What do you think they'd make of BLM?

Why am I asking you. You're just a fucking Canadian.
>>
>>71000662
I used to love Shapiro. I'm a Jew and I was glad to see a fellow Jew espouse right wing beliefs and not be afraid to piss off SJWs. Then I saw what a total manipulative kike he turned into when it came to Donald Trump. Shapiro dedicated 90% of his facebook posts to irrational Trump bashing. He touts himself as a champion of reason but in reality he's a paid shill. He's the type of Jew that makes me hate my own people sometimes.
>>
>>71005015
The point is to have minimal interference from others and live my life the way I see most fit. Politics is something that requires constant input from its citizens. And of course you end up with neo-con Republicans, who the fuck in government isn't going to abuse the system? Do you really think that politicians don't want bigger government? The bigger it is the more money flows through and the more they get. Again, citizen involvement is of the utmost importance. When I say conservatism I don't mean the perverted sense of cuckservatism that the GOP tries to shove down our throats, I'm talking about going back to the basics of the government protecting my right to pursue my negative rights and nothing else.

Please explain what your solution is if you have everything figured out.
>>
>>71003006
He's trying to sick his fans on them.
>>
>>71005213
That's a complete non-sequitur.
>>
>>71005015
it wasn't views that made cuckservatism it was reality.
>>
>>
>>71005292
it's a "my detractors are morons" retweet.
>>
>>71005274
There is no solution except armed revolution or economic collapse induced "restart"

the political class is HUGE, the amount of people dependent on the government is HUGE, there will be no return to the conservative values you speak of without the above mentioned catalysts.

Its sad but its true, we need another huge war, or a complete economic collapse before things will change. Libertarian politicians have no chance.

Its depressing that is come to this I know, but its so far gone I don't see a solution to our problem , the government is a huge machine and it only serves to feed itself and grow larger.
>>
>>71005299
Any more subversion you want to throw my way, Canadian? Or are you done trying to undermine America for now?
>>
>>71005555
A huge war would just make things worse, as it would expand state power and would be waged to cuck the few uncucked nations left.
>>
>>71000662
>literally went white knight beta-orbiter for some chick so he could defame Trump and get some puss
>is incredibly biased against Trump to the point of delusion
>not enough to hate the guy

He became what he was fighting against.

Also
>>71000000
>>
>>71005555
hahaha I fucking hate when this happens. I'm in full agreement with what you're saying. A large scale catalyst of war is necessary to remind people of the necessity for old-fashioned conservative values.

The only point I was trying to make was that Shapiro and others are right when they say Trump is not a true conservative. However, I have stated that I am voting for him as I think he is the best candidate in the current line-up.
>>
>>71005555
>There is no solution except armed revolution or economic collapse induced "restart"

not really and that would probably make the preexisting problems worse.

individual strength is something far more important but it's hard to find and nurture in a social environment like this.
>>
>>71004232
He can barely reach the bottom shelf of the cabinets in the break room, let alone see eye to eye with the execs.
>>
>>71005731
>A large scale catalyst of war is necessary to remind people of the necessity for old-fashioned conservative values.

why would you say this when WW1 and WW2 proved the opposite?

happeningfags are cucks.
>>
>>71005688
>>71005809
I mean a real war

I mean a war on our own soil, even bigger than the American Civil War. I'm talking DC got nuked kind of war.

I know that a shitty little war where a few million of us die would only expand the state further, we need it to be full-scale destruction.

From the ashes etc . I wish it werent so but if someone could present a more plausible situation where conservatism survives I'd love to hear it
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 618x412) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 618x412
>>71001731
Whatever paco. Just stay on your side of the border
>>
>>71005956
War is a precursor to things going more Left, the death of all those men in the world wars. the Vietnam war. the Iraq war. Cultural damage that pushed things left.
>>
File: le leftist shapiro.jpg (108 KB, 634x873) Image search: [Google]
le leftist shapiro.jpg
108 KB, 634x873
>>71000662
You do not associate with people simply because you have common enemies, especially people that do not walk the talk. You do so because you fight for, not against, the same ideals. Otherwise, you're just opening yourself up to exploitation.
>>
File: CeR-hq1UIAAdvSr.jpg (29 KB, 599x301) Image search: [Google]
CeR-hq1UIAAdvSr.jpg
29 KB, 599x301
>>71000662
>>
>>71000662
I have always disiked this zionist. Why is there always a thread with some guy who says /pol/ used to like this Jew. He btfo a couple liberals and suddenly he was our god until he attacked Trump?
>>
>>71006096
fuck off pedo.

>>71006225
He's still ok on some issues.
>>
>>71000662

/Pol/ is not one person

Most users never liked Ben as he is neocon shill

The guy would personally come to our board to shill his twitter posts and articles.

Fuck him and hopefully we never see him here again.
>>
I'm a Trump supporter but can't hate Shapiro too much. He's absolutely BTFO'd the entire black race and their garbage non-sense numerous times in such beautiful ways.
>>
This is what he ruined his career for

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJ-BJlDhQ9E
>>
File: Ce70SURWIAIWkPY.jpg (53 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
Ce70SURWIAIWkPY.jpg
53 KB, 1024x576
>>71003187
Not all of us hate Milo but he should stay out of the real politics, he's a dumb bimbo and more effective against women who are even more stupid.
>>
>>71000662
>Does /pol/ really hate Ben Shapiro now?
Is he still a Jew?
>>
>>71003187
>>71006858
milo gets given a free pass for all the nigger/faggot shit, anyone else would get disavowed immediately.
>>
It's what he is saying which is important and what he does, not who he is.

He has done good stuff, and he has made good lectures in the past. Now however, he is an enemy to what I want to happen, so I no longer like "him"(more what he is doing). He should come to the good side, shut up, or move to israel.

As a person he seems a little insecure and neurotic, and hyper zionist. I think he is scared of another shoah or something idk, it seems like irrational fear? Maybe he's just not sure what will happen, with a political shakeup, and the neo-con's getting broomed.
>>
File: 1458987698102.webm (121 KB, 240x250) Image search: [Google]
1458987698102.webm
121 KB, 240x250
The DA has confirmed that Michelle Fields faked the bruising on her arm, and the photos she took (unreleased so far) closer to the event showed no bruising at all:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfJvF1IseQ4

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/04/fl-atty-michelle-fields-taken-photo-evening-really-nothing/

Shapiro was up to his neck in conspiring this hit job on Trump, and is still pushing it.

He is mud.
>>
>>71005360
Fucking great lol
Idiot retweeted it too
>>
>>71008701
bruises take time to show up but yeah it's pretty clear the whole thing was nothing.
>>
>>71003981
Ben's a cuck.
>>
File: ben_the_kike_shapiro.jpg-large.jpg (119 KB, 1024x1288) Image search: [Google]
ben_the_kike_shapiro.jpg-large.jpg
119 KB, 1024x1288
>>71000662
>>
File: shapshap.jpg (56 KB, 600x755) Image search: [Google]
shapshap.jpg
56 KB, 600x755
>>71000662
>He still takes on the SJWs and PC police.
He goes to talk to their strongholds in universities. Which is pretty dangerous for a small Jew kid.

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/After-Campus-Protests-Conservative-Pundit-Ben-Shapiro-Allowed-to-Deliver-Speech-at-CSULA-370191611.html
>>
He seems objective on issues other than Cruz, Israel and Fields. With that said I never liked the nasal 13 years old sounding kike
>>
>>71000662
>Open Li'l Benjie image
>He has a small black yamaka that matches his hair
>he never takes it off

You'll always notice it from now on.
>>
>>71003362
I bet a traitor like you would be all for a war with Iran too, fuck you.
>>
>>71000662
I don't care that he attacks Trump.

I care that he RABIDLY attacks Trump, as in he will go to ANY length to be Anti-Trump, in the EXACT same vein that SJWs will rabidly defend their ideology.

His "facts don't care about your feelings" flew out the window when he started spouting off about how evil Breitbart was for not standing behind Fields just because she made an accusation and we should "listen and believe" her.

He's proven himself to be just another ideologue, except that his ideology is conservatism.

I don't know if /pol/ hates him, but I sure as hell do. When he comes back to his senses, I might start [cautiously] listening to him again. Never again will I consider him based.
>>
>>71004554
How do you explain America's relationship with Israel without cuckservatives? Leftists hate Israel.
>>
>>71006096
The guy has turned into a full SJW.
>>
File: traitors.jpg (50 KB, 750x422) Image search: [Google]
traitors.jpg
50 KB, 750x422
>>71004554
This is our congress btw, this is what cuckservatives do, they live vicariously through Israel, while they let leftists fuck over their own country
>>
File: ben shapiro ashamed.jpg (136 KB, 1024x854) Image search: [Google]
ben shapiro ashamed.jpg
136 KB, 1024x854
This is one of the best accounts.

https://twitter.com/ShapiroBot
>>
>>71011832
Stop conflating other wars with Vietnam. It's a false equivalency. You're just anti-war, period, which is fundamentally unamerican. I would not be for a war with Iran because that's not in our interests.

Destroy the Jewish-Bolshevik state of the Soviet of Union was very much in our interests, and every single top Jewish intellectual and voice spoke out against the Vietnam war, for that very reason. They led the degeneracy that sabotaged the war effort. You're not going to succeed in twisting that truth, because it's too well documented.

They even brag about it:

https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Judaism/newleft.html
>>
>>71012193
So Vietnam essentially created the schism that allowed the left to prosper in America and you're somehow proud of that?
>>
>>71011858
>Never again will I consider him based.
#NeverJew
>>
>>71003981
i haven't laughed that hard in a while.

thanks anon
>>
All that white knighting and Ben didn't even get a whiff of that pussy.
>>
>>71000662
i don't hate the guy but he is a jew first and a conservative second, remember that
Thread replies: 174
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.