[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that if he becomes president he will reinforce marijuana
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 414x414) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 414x414
Reminder that if he becomes president he will reinforce marijuana illegalization and force recreational shops in legal states to shut down
>>
>>70998900
Why? Is he retarded or something?
>>
Oh noooooo. No more angsty teens and deadbeats...
>>
>>70998989
https://youtube.com/watch?v=XUbvavRpSDQ
Nope just a high quality conservative my friend ;]
>>
>>70999188
In the state where marijuana was made legal
>the creation of a new, un-monopolized business enabling entrepreneurs to profit into new ventures
>lighten the load on tax payers by cutting down the amount of citizens being arrested and jailed for a non-violent crime
>removed a large portion of crime, as the ease and pricing of legal marijuana makes selling drugs on the street no longer a viable option
>in turn, niggers leave the area to go elsewhere
>restored the housing market

how is it bad again? because deadbeats who already smoke weed will continue to smoke it?

cry me a river
>>
>>70999530
Angsty teen detected
>>
>>70999702
Majority of marijuana consumers in Colorado are in their mid-to-early 30's. Try again dumbfuck.
>>
>>70999188
desu senpai denying people rights based on morals is the type of shit liberals want to do.

Part of freedom is dealing with faggots.
>>
>>70999188
>>70999702

Go away you disgusting burger.
>>
>>70999921
DUDE
>>
>>70999921
Ok
>>
Weed being legal in Washington has caused nothing but good things.
>>
>>70998900

I never had any trouble getting pot when it was illegal and only stupid people got busted for it.

Now it's more expensive and the worst people are moving here because of it. Not that pot heads are all shitty, but the ones that would move across states to get stoned are.
>>
>>71000006
It has, and it hasn't. The liquor board needs to GTFO before they get voted out, again, like that did when they lost control of liquor sales.

Fucking love this beautiful state but it needs less fucking regulation and maybe it can come up to Colorado's standards.
>>
but pol is against degenracy

and pot is degenerate

explain?
>>
>>71000382
Freedom is not degenerate
>>
nevercruz
>>
File: 5468468.jpg (75 KB, 680x371) Image search: [Google]
5468468.jpg
75 KB, 680x371
>>71000297
True but the pot is much more high quality now and now I know its not covered in piss to throw off dogs or some weird shit like that.

You and I and millions of others are proof that outlawing something so easily broken with absurd consequences is illogical if it causes no harm.

The responsibility should be put on the user. If they fuck up and can't manage doing something potentially addictive then its their own fault for selling their shit or stealing from their neighbors.
>>
>>71000382
>Blaming a non-sentient object

This argument sounds strangely familiar.

Banning things because people are stupid is what liberal governments do to protect people from themselves.

Stoners are annoying as fuck but at least they're pretty much no competition.
>>
>>71000382
>pot is degenerate
Go take another sip from your baby bottle and then beat your wife and molest your kids you fucking faggot.
>>
>>71000382
God says all seed bearing plants are for us to use, so fuck off.
>>
I love weed
>>
Lel
>>
Cruz is a big supporter of states rights, he will let states (people) decide.

Quit your fear mongering faggot.
>>
>>71001213
Thanks for proving his point, friend.
>>
>>71001720
He's married to a CFR shill that has advocated a North American Union.
>>
>>70998900
Wait, I thought Canadians liked weed.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.